Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron (21766 Views)

Jemiriye Adeniji Honoured By Martin Luther King's Family (Photos) / Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by WiztaylorDC(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
money miss road, this man looks like a drunkard with his white shirt
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Beulah77: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
They too don' come collect their share from Ned Nwonkwo so nor be only him under 17 babe go chop from Ned
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Legendguru: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Sabaru21(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
franchasng:
Lol

In reality behind scene, Dangote might not actually be the richest man in Nigeria and Africa.

Some people have raw cash hidden somewhere or disguised with 3rd parties, that may exceed Dangote's total net worth lipsrsealed

lie
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by franchasng: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sabaru21:

lie
lol, so u think whoever Forbes announces as the richest person, is in reality, especially in Africa that people hide their illegally acquired wealth

Forbes only measure the wealth of those whose income source are well documented, go figure out undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Imoh555(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
gospi:
A home tutor is needed at Alakija,Lagos to teach English and Public Speaking .
Resumption time is 4pm - 6pm.
Mondays and Wednesdays.You must be very fluent in English Language and be able to teach an adult how to speak and pronounce words properly .Pay is 15k.Call or whatsapp me if interested. 08160903487

15k a day or a week

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Theboss100(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
dheaven:
Why did all of you leave the topic at hand and focused on Regina.?
Ned Makes Her To Squirt ( Ejaculate ). And Thats Her Husband/sugar Daddy. Gerrit
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by springtech(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Why is mind mind telling me one or all of these ladies has something else planned up.

Hanty Regina, comman see ooh.
Your ATM machine is under threat of encroachment.
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
franchasng:
Lol

In reality behind scene, Dangote might not actually be the richest man in Nigeria and Africa.

Some people have raw cash hidden somewhere or disguised with 3rd parties, that may exceed Dangote's total net worth lipsrsealed
my guy believe me Dangote is the richest man in africa.
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by OdefaGirl(f): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
For this picture, Regina will be like; see these girls oo. Make una no think am.

Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by bendike: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
StarUp:
You said this man is a billionaire? Looking like this? Hmmn...
My dear that man you see there is worth conservatively over 750m. Not naira but usd.
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by bendike: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
WiztaylorDC:
money miss road, this man looks like a drunkard with his white shirt
He is an international man of class. He is British lawyer. Those days na rolls him de drive for London.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
sexybaby22:
Regina has shown 'where the money at' so everyone wants to take their share.
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
StarUp:
You said this man is a billionaire? Looking like this? Hmmn...

You would cream your pants for sure if he pulled up next to you in his Ferrari
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by StarUp: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

You would cream your pants for sure if he pulled up next to you in his Ferrari

God forbid... I have met people more handsome and richer than him both in Dubai and France and I didn't give a damn, na this kain "money miss road" I go come dey trip for?
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by greatermeme: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
StarUp:

God forbid... I have met people more handsome and richer than him both in Dubai and France and I didn't give a damn, na this kain "money miss road" I go come dey trip for?
You only know yourself of this minute, not yourself of the next minute. Because, opinion can change so easily as a lady! It's very difficult to see a lady who will say NO, and stand by it. They'll tell you "When I said NO, I actually meant YES."
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by greatermeme: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
OdefaGirl:
For this picture, Regina will be like; see these girls oo. Make una no think am.
If she says that, what would the 1st wife say about her as the 6th wife? The door is open for any girl to go in! But, there'll be war in that family when the man dies. Regina should start arming herself!
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by OdefaGirl(f): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
greatermeme:
If she says that, what would the 1st wife say about her as the 6th wife? The door is open for any girl to go in! But, there'll be war in that family when the man dies. Regina should start arming herself!

Na d brother go arm himself for d sister, shey na d girl's back man.
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Penywise:
Ned really likes them young. Nothing feels good like tight pu33y wink

every man deserves that before leaving this mother earth

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by InvertedHammer: 2:01am On Apr 26, 2019
franchasng:
Lol

/
Dangote is the richest in Africa/Nigeria according to Forbe's list. Others do not meet the criteria to be considered. For example, PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons) are automatically exluded which is why a name like Vladimir Putin (arguably the richest man) is not on the list.

/
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by crackhouse(m): 4:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Gathering of ass lickers.... Regina have shown them where the money at so they have gathered to lick ass with one flimsy reason.
Just because he donated to Christian chukwu they all gathered here? Is Christian chukwu a nollywood actor? No single footballer in their midst. Yeye people...
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Sabaru21(m): 5:29am On Apr 26, 2019
franchasng:
lol, so u think whoever Forbes announces as the richest person, is in reality, especially in Africa that people hide their illegally acquired wealth

Forbes only measure the wealth of those whose income source are well documented, go figure out undecided

another lie
Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by Nerro042: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2019
franchasng:
Lol

Spoken like a true kid... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron by NwaEri(f): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2019
Jus see the way Regina Daniel's big god dey eye and admire anada small gal in the presence of igwemmadu , very soon we go hear say power don change ✋ hands.

Regina Regina Regina!!! How many times I call you nah?

Guide and protect ya territory wella or regret it later, I no wan hear 'story day touches the � heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Displays Hot Legs In Denim Short Shorts (photos) / Phyno Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.