Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings (11190 Views)

Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by jrusky(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pls is Buhari still Nigeria president Sorry I mean is there someone somewhere being referred to as Nigeria president at all Because on so many occassion when I remember or heard of bloodshed daily in Nigeria Buhari never comes to my mind as president it's like oh afterall a country with no president operate the way Nigeria is operating right now.

I guess Trump was right calling Buhari a lifeless human. Buhari is a calamity to humanity if a bloody civilian called Jonathan can manage this nation for 6 years and blood were these much shed but a whole rtd Army General oh my God I mean rtd General in Army this rank is no joke and he can not manage this country security then Buhari is a dead wood in fact his General rank in Army must be investigated to ascertain how did he reached or get that rank.

I'm so ashamed of Buhari he is a slap to humanity and a disgrace to millitary profession and an embarrassment to GCFR of a nation. Apc shame on you.
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by BotherMleeper(m): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Shehu Sani is a motherfukker

So it took the death of a foreigner to galvanize him and the useless senate to take action, all the while that people were kidnapped and murdered they did nothing.

Wasn't there supposed to be a bill about the death penalty for kidnappers?
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by InvertedHammer: 1:47am On Apr 26, 2019
/
The Senate has shown that 1 Briton's life is greater than hundreds of Nigerian lives.

"We are all equal "Says the delusional Nigerians when white lives matter. Your Senate has shown you the way.

When next you see a whiteman or woman, just bow down to your masters.

/
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by IMASTEX: 3:45am On Apr 26, 2019
So not until it got to this point

"The bill titled, “Senseless Killing of a Briton and Abduction of Three Others in a Holiday Resort in Kaduna State by Bandits” was co-sponsored by all other lawmakers."

The country kept quite over the police killings of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by anonimi: 4:31am On Apr 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If I'm the IGP, I won't answer them

Do you think that the senators are spineless like the lifeless president who was disobeyed by the confusion, transmission ex-IGP when asked to go to Benue

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by anonimi: 4:35am On Apr 26, 2019
IMASTEX:
So not until it got to this point

"The bill titled, “Senseless Killing of a Briton and Abduction of Three Others in a Holiday Resort in Kaduna State by Bandits” was co-sponsored by all other lawmakers."

The country kept quite over the police killings of the citizens.

Welcome to Nigeria where the president condoles with foreign countries for incidents but keeps quiet for local massacres. embarassed
This is Nigeria. That is how we are!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by lukui: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2019
asides from stealing our money and sleeping inside the Parliament, I don't see any other work that these lazy assholes do,

if we can cut down their bogus expenditures and allowances, I doubt if no one among them will be keen to contest again

as for the inspector general, he has a lesson to learn from his predecessor, let him learn!!!!!!!
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by Gandollar(f): 6:22am On Apr 26, 2019
HeyCorleone:

My fears exactly. Nigerians get killed like flies everyday and nothing happens but it takes the death of one Briton to get the attention of the Senate? It's rather unfortunate.
If you really said from your heart of hearts, then you are not been truthful. May be you are not in Nigeria too.
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by ruggedtimi(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2019
no tell me say ike ekweremadu dey read nairaland articles
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by davillian(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2019
The killings that affected the mass never interest you people because British were involved you summoned the IG.
That's were you people get it wrong, you dint summon him when his drunk police were killing innocent nigeria ns
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by COCKCROW: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2019
I THINK IT IS IPOB IS NIGERIA PROBLEM. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF BLOOD FLOW IN THE NORTH, AND IN ZOOGERIA. IS IT NOT IN THE ZOO THAT LIFE MEANS NOTHING? NIGERIA IS A ZOO. KARMA IS GOING ROUND. CHRISTIAN NORTH OF ADAMAWA, KADUNA,PLATEAU,BENUE, TARABA, NASARAWA, KOGI HAVE ENJOYED A BIT OF THE CAKE. NOW IT IS SPREADING TO THE MOSLEM NORTH, THE HEART OF THE PARASITIC CALIPHATE, GOOD FOR NOTHING. POLICE AND ARMY CANNOT BE OF ANY HELP. THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM IN THEIR URGE TO ISLAMISE THE ZOOGERIA.
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by bobolistica(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If I'm the IGP, I won't answer them

you will never be...
the highest u will be is a tout...
Re: Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings by trinity11(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Gandollar:
History will be kind to the 8th Senate.

The sole reason why APC wants a rubber stamp Senate is to conceal their ineptitude and mis-governance.

Can a lawan Senate summon the IGP to explain his roles in the growing insecurities accross the nation as been witnessed today?

Can a lawan Senate summon the GMD of NNPC over unremitted monies to government coffers or to explain their roles in some ambiguous transactions?

Can a lawan Senate summon the comptroller of customers over unrestrained influx of arms into the country?

Can a lawan Senate summon the AGF over his roles in the reinstatement into office of a wanted criminal?

The list goes on and on...

Your points are the major reasons why i love the saraki's senate, Though he is a thief, but saraki is a thief like every other politician in this country.

Now if we hv thieves who are also carrying out their primary responsibility, we won't be where we are today, but no, they steal and at the same time refuse to do their duty toward the electorate.

may God help us and give the 9th senate the ability not to fail the masses, because from afar we can see an already compromised 9th senate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

618 Schools Shut In Northern States Over Abduction Scare / Policemen Threaten To Protest Non-payment Of N35,000 Fuel Subsidy Palliative / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.