Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. (5475 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. / See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Who do we blame? grin The teacher or the student?

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by dejt4u(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
it wasn't funny until I read the part "yoloba". lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by DonGtoG1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
If anyone ask of any country that needs general overhauling, without hesitating, i say "NIGERIA".

3 Likes

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2019
The country is in a deep sh!t and most times people living in it, hate that fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by PrinzCarter(m): 1:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Leader's of tomorrow

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by femi4: 5:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Fake! She wrote "Country" very well in the topic and started using "Contri" in the composition itself

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by dayleke: 6:11am On Apr 26, 2019
femi4:
Fake! She wrote! "Country" very well in the topic and started using "Contri" in the composition itself

The student copied the question as written on the board, maybe?
Before starting to write his own......

1 Like

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Uyi168: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Believe this and u can believe anything...

3 Likes

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by shadeyinka(m): 6:20am On Apr 26, 2019
I don't blame this student one bit! I blame our educational system.

How on earth did he/she
1. Pass Common Entrance Examination!?
2. Pass JSS 3 Exam
3. The student even was promoted through each class to SS3

Failed Republic!
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by femi4: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2019
dayleke:

The student copied the question as written on the board, maybe?
Before starting to write his own......
Use your head, "Country" was written correctly twice from the board to her notebook but in the first sentence of her composition, she wrote "Contri".....who does that

3 Likes

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Anybody could have written that and tame it "what an Ss3 student writes as composition.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

1 Like

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by changeskc: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2019
The same person who wrote the composition, gave the score. The same hand writing. He's just looking for unnecessary follow up on his thread sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by agarawu23(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Fake!!!
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Kaodek(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2019
Once i saw PMS, I, 3 major ethnic groups, i knew its a fake.
Infact the person wrote it and also marked it by him/herself

3 Likes

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by sunday478(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2019
the teacher is the student, see similarities be between the letter "S"

1 Like

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Wellthinking(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2019
For quality and fine process palm oil.see my signature below.
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by jerryunit48: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2019
Who is fooling who ?
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by nazablossom(f): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself. Even if the person na olodo, e go copy the right spelling of country from the question.

Same person pulled the stunt.
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by dayleke: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2019
femi4:
Use your head, "Country" was written correctly twice from the board to her notebook but in the first sentence of her composition, she wrote "Contri".....who does that

First of all, do you always have to be disrespectful to people on a forum just because it's anonymous?
Pls change your attitude, it's not good if you wanna go far in life. Nothing I said warranted you saying I should use my head.

Second of all,
You never jam students that will copy d right thing from d board but when it comes to them writing their own sentences, you will fear spellings.

Again, take it easy bro.
Ko tii le to iyen o.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Peace.

3 Likes

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by lordraiden(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Fake joor...anything to trend

1 Like

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by jom28gy(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2019
funny enough
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by StarboyQ(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2019
wat nonsense
the date is 22 april, meanwhile student have not yet resume.....
and SS3 that is writing waec
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by YoungG12(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2019
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hungry bloggers at it again,thesame person that mark this also wrote it,qoute me !!
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Flatties: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2019
Fake sheet.

Country was spelt correctly in the header but not the body..

The marker is the writer.
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Halezis(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2019
An average hausa man spotted. Abokigrin grin
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Halezis(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Igbos:
Fake sheet.

Country was spelt correctly in the header but not the body..

The marker is the writer.

Don't dispute. He must have copied the heading from the board. Yes, some people are that dull!
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Flatties: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Halezis:

Don't dispute. He must have copied the heading from the board. Yes, some people are that dull!

I know but in this case. It is a fake. The calligraphy is similar.

1 Like

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by mytime24(f): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
#op i dey suspect u
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
For her to know what PMS means shows ìts a fake composition
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Wadewaltz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
StarboyQ:
wat nonsense the date is 22 april, meanwhile student have not yet resume..... and SS3 that is writing waec
Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by PrincessB1(f): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Just for the gram undecided

Re: See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. by Jubril27(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
THIS IS UNREAL BECAUSE THE DATE ON THE LETTER IS EASTER MONDAY AND NO SCHOOL....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Issued New Rule For This Year Utme / See The Public University In Nigeria Where Electricity Runs 24/7 (photos) / For Students Only: Get Free Airtime On Your Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.