Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Balotelli Hilariously Respond To His Famous Back Heel Shot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Balotelli Hilariously Respond To His Famous Back Heel Shot (589 Views)

Mario Balotelli Scores Bicycle Kick, Gets Phone & Records Celebration Live. Pics / Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator / Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Hilariously Respond To His Famous Back Heel Shot by bartz025(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
The 28-year-old Italian striker was playing against LA Galaxy in a pre-season friendly in 2011, finding himself in the perfect opportunity to double City's lead in the match.

However, the former Inter Milan and Liverpool player tried to pull off a showboating backheel trick shot, which didn't even hit the target.

Of course, that led to the brilliant moment where then-City manager Roberto Mancini subbed him off for blowing the chance to score for his side.
Well, the Italian footballer decided to enumerate why he did his backheel shot.

"I thought I was offside! B******s," he wrote in response to 433 posting the video on Instagram.
"And plus, listen to the whistle before I could even shot! [sic] That's why I did it ."

I t's another classic response from Super Mario, right?

The Current Marseille striker might have cleared the air on that, but his teammates were not happy about it at the time.

"Everybody's seen it, it wasn't a great action and the coach took a decision to take him off," ex-City player Nigel de Jong said (via the Daily Mail).

"That's a decision that's been made and that's a statement that the group is behind him.
"If you are near the target, you should make an attempt to score. Everybody knows that, and Balotelli too.
I hope he learns from this moment and that we as a group to emerge stronger."
"That's a decision that's been made and that's a statement that the group is behind him.

"If you are near the target, you should make an attempt to score. Everybody knows that, and Balotelli too. I hope he learns from this moment and that we as a group to emerge stronger."

Mario Balotelli is know for so many things, his arrogant behavior, and a popular trend which made the whole world love him kinda "WHY ALWAYS ME" he celebrated with the inscription on his shirt in the derby against Manchester United.

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE SHARE
-NEWSY

https://www.newsy.com.ng/2019/04/balotelli-hilariously-respond-to-his-famous-backheel-miss.html?m=1
Re: Balotelli Hilariously Respond To His Famous Back Heel Shot by DonGtoG1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
He might have cleared the air regarding that, but De Jong said it all.

1 Like

Re: Balotelli Hilariously Respond To His Famous Back Heel Shot by Greentipsng: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
DonGtoG1:
He might have cleared the air regarding that, but De Jong said it all.
100% correct bro

(1) (Reply)

10 Odds For 10/06/19 . GAME WON. THANK YOU GOD / Osimhen Scoops French Lig 1 Player Of The Month For September / Winning Bets Tips For 10th November 2019 (9odds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.