Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? (535 Views)

Can Liverpool Still Become Champions Of England? / EPL: Is Liverpool Still In The Race For The Title. / Do Liverpool Still Need To Replace Phil Coutinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? by Tochukwu17(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Liverpool were sent back to the 2nd position of the Premier League table as Manchester City claimed the derby spoils at Old Trafford. Jurgen Klopp had doubted whether Manchester United had it in them to upset City, and he wasn’t proven wrong as City cut through United like a hot knife through butter.
The fate of the Premier League rests on the hands of current champions City, as Guardiola’s men can clinch the title if they win all three of their remaining games. Which will make Liverpool fans have a hard time sleeping.

City’s trip to Old Trafford has long been viewed as the most likely to give Liverpool the headway but they easily scaled through. Reds fans will inevitably throw in the towel after events at Old Trafford. But, the Premier League is full of surprises.

https://scot.com.ng/can-liverpool-still-win-the-title/

Re: Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? by morningsta(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tochukwu17:
Liverpool were sent back to the 2nd position of the Premier League table as Manchester City claimed the derby spoils at Old Trafford. Jurgen Klopp had doubted whether Manchester United had it in them to upset City, and he wasn’t proven wrong as City cut through United like a hot knife through butter.
The fate of the Premier League rests on the hands of current champions City, as Guardiola’s men can clinch the title if they win all three of their remaining games. Which will make Liverpool fans have a hard time sleeping.

City’s trip to Old Trafford has long been viewed as the most likely to give Liverpool the headway but they easily scaled through. Reds fans will inevitably throw in the towel after events at Old Trafford. But, the Premier League is full of surprises.

Liverpool might not even win all their remaining games. I hope I am wrong sha
Re: Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? by adebayo10977(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
I don't think so again
Man United has dents their title hope with their poor display at old Trafford last night against man city
Re: Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? by bartz025(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
adebayo10977:
I don't think so again
Man United has dents their title hope with their poor display at old Trafford last night against man city
Bro!!! you call that poor display uhmmm
Re: Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? by Tochukwu17(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2019
it was very poor bro. The quality of Man Utd has gone really bad.

bartz025:
Bro!!! you call that poor display uhmmm
Re: Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? by Tochukwu17(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2019
Liverpool can be unpredictable

morningsta:

Liverpool might not even win all their remaining games. I hope I am wrong sha
Re: Can Liverpool Still Win The Title? by Kuanku: 6:05am On May 13, 2019
I don't think that they can win the Premier League this season. Manchester City are showing no signs of slowing down. They are one point ahead of them and they have relatively easy opposition in front of them. What are your predictions about this year's Premier League winners?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

United Fan Fulfill Promise Of Tattooing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Face / Facts About Mancity Wonder Kid Phil Foden You Probably Don't Know / Finally Real Maried Unveil Luka Jovic At The Bernabeu For £62m Stadium Today See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.