Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Finally Real Maried Unveil Luka Jovic At The Bernabeu For £62m Stadium Today See - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finally Real Maried Unveil Luka Jovic At The Bernabeu For £62m Stadium Today See (552 Views)

Ronaldo Returned To The Bernabeu To Watch Madrid Beat Barcelona / Real Madrid Unveil Luka Jovic After Signing For £62m From Frankfurt / Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Real Maried Unveil Luka Jovic At The Bernabeu For £62m Stadium Today See by kelvingolden(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
The former Eintracht Frankfurt player has finally arrive at Santiago Bernabeu at Real Madrid for £62m.

The 21 year old striker has signed the contract form for six years which will expire on June 2025 Jovic has been very happy joined the club and also taking shot with his fan for the first time as he unveiled at the SANTIAGO BERNABEU STADIUM on 12 June, 2019.

According to Real Madrid it was revealed that Jovic has sign with one of the most expensive club to sign this year behind CristainoRonaldo, and also the newly sign player Eden Hazard.

President Florentino gave his speech saying “you have made 27 goals in your former club Eintracht Frankfurt which had made youone of the top biggest player in Europe and also we are counting on you foryour talent and also your ability to work and corporate with us so as to be part of the myth that Real Madrid want to be and also he said giving him a shirt saying “this has been your dreams this shirt giving to you which with you have been told you were sleeping when you were little. Thank you for choosing this shirt and also one of the best striker in the world.

The 21 year old striker unveiling gave his word saying “JOVIĆ: "I AM THE MOST HAPPY BOY IN THE WORLD". “And I pray to give my best and I will do everything to help this present club (Real Madrid) wins different titles and different trophies this season”.

http://www.kelvingolden.com/2019/06/finally-real-maried-unveil-luka-jovic.html

Re: Finally Real Maried Unveil Luka Jovic At The Bernabeu For £62m Stadium Today See by majamajic(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
good signing

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Vela To Me Was A Big Mistake, Says Hat-trick Hero Ibrahimovic / Me, Laca And Pepe Are Like Mo, Firmino And Mane - Aubameyang / Expert Sport Traders Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.