Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision (35534 Views)

Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Blazebond(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2019
I just dont know what to say about akin alabi.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by quisera(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Would the house have been built without a functional borehole? Wrong decision indeed, he would have gotten both.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by StRichard(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2019
SageMK:
Akin Alabi should please shút the fúck up.

He has no idea how many lives that his betting company ruined. I guess he's baffled and shocked that someone out there choose humanity over monetary gain.

On paper his idea is a good theory but why wait any longer when the food has already been cooked?!

Let him sit still and watch. This man will get a house.

that man will never be poor again in this life, someone else will build that house for. He has attracted so many attention.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Dareal90s(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2019
jayfolarin:
When selflessness is not a part of you, it just isn't! People like this selfish akin alabi shouldnt be anywhere near leadership because being a good leader requires loads and loads of selflessness and he definitely doesn't have that. I pity his constituents already. SMH
I think he has a point, apart from that, would d Indian man build him a house without water running in it, why can't he accept the house then allow people come fetch water inside his compound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by miketayo(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2019
SageMK:

He has no idea how many lives that his betting company ruined. I guess he's baffled and shocked that someone out there choose humanity over monetary gain.

On paper his idea is a good theory but why wait any longer when the food has already been cooked?!

Lmao did he force anyone to bet on his site
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by nicepoker101(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2019
SageMK:

you are so on point.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by miketayo(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2019
delishpot:
Bravo. He loves his people more than the killer terrorists and millitants who claim to be fighting for their people and their god do for their people. Better a man who is not fanatic yet shows selfless love to his people than a fanatic who destroys souls yet claims he is doing it out of love for his people and his god.

He could have chosen the house.. who builds house without borehole? The community can always come in to fetch water in his place

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Chubhie: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2019
This gateman would make a better President than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Gabson001(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Afonjas.. Una brain too dirty chai
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by agarawu23(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Never knew this guy is dumb. Are we talking about a house In magodo?

6 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by PureMind2: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2019
I think the man just make great mistake for the borehole to last longer why not build the house and extend the borehole in front of your house to serve all the community rather than telling him not to build a house for u am sure the house will come with water anyway
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Tharaja(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Akin Alabi is another greedy Dino in the Making..

Nigerian voters be like: Lets vote for Akin Alabi. He already has his wealth before diving into politics, he will not loot our own. Later their eye go begin clear grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Realdeals(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
I think it will be impossible for the Oga to build the house without drilling a borehole, if indeed he wanted to construct a standard structure, I feel the man jump the gun when the issue was being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Chubhie: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
miketayo:

He could have chosen the house.. who builds house without borehole? The community can always come in to fetch water in his place
The gateman would not only get the borehole but a house and cash as events unfold. In hindsight, it would be a wise decision cos this selfless act just shot him into national limelight in a country where Yahoo and pant stealing is the order of the day. This is a breath of fresh air and should be celebrated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Oshin56(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
The Aboki man knows what he did if our politicians are thinking the way this man is thinking Nigerian should have be a better place for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by mechanics(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
He's true, his boss played pranks on him, highest the borehole won't reach 1M.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by jaymichael(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2019
dominique:
Sell house in Jigawa? Na you go buy am grin
Not all rich men are wise. You wise pass Otunba Akin Alabi.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Chubhie: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2019
Realdeals:
I think it will be impossible for the Oga to build the house without drilling a borehole, if indeed he wanted to construct a standard structure, I feel the man jump the gun when the issue was being discussed.
It's a noble selfless act. Putting the community over personal gains.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Daeylar(f): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2019
Alabi should shut his mouth.

I despise people who
1)- try to make themselves seem wise by putting others down.
2) think insulting and belittling someone is an appropriate way to teach said person something jew.
What kind of rubbish is "not very wise" "deeper thinking" & "critical thinking"
Why not pass his message without the above mentioned phrases.

Better yet

Why not address this message to the the man who wants to build his gateman a house and tell him to build boreholes equivalent to the amount he put aside to build the house for his gate man?

People really don't know how to talk
Contrary to alabi's foolishness. The man is actually wise.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by hottathafire(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2019
SageMK:

Did Nairabet force ppl to bet? It is even on their website "gamble responsibly". If someone is ruined cos of betting, it's the person's choice
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by foreshore(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Akin Alabi, Nairabet CEO and House Of Reps Member-elect has stated that the man who rejected a house offer for a borehole in his community didn't make a wise decision.Recall that it was reported earlier today that a gateman has rejected a house offer as a parting gift from his boss whom he served for 25 years. He, instead, requested that a borehole be sunk for his community which he said lacked water.

Akin Alabi who reacted to report admitted that it was selfless, but however stated that it was not a wise decision because he could have collected the house, sell it and sink multiple boreholes. He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/akin-alabi-says-man-who-rejected-house-offer-for-borehole-didnt-make-a-wise-decision/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

True talk
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by stagger: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2019
SageMK:

Nairabet has not ruined anybody. Those who were ruined by betting are those with no self-control.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Chubhie: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2019
PureMind2:
I think the man just make great mistake for the borehole to last longer why not build the house and extend the borehole in front of your house to serve all the community rather than telling him not to build a house for u am sure the house will come with water anyway
He doesn't want to feel like a king by having the community knock on his gates for water. How many men today would reject such? For the gateman to have served his oga consistently for 25 years shows unflinching loyalty. How many gatemen ever get a retirement package from their oga?

If we have 50 of such men left, Nigeria would be a better place and not where naira Marley gives economics of money circulation.

7 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by mysteryman2014: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2019
dominique:

The guy just mumu himself, talking trash. Just because he can't be selfless he is badmouthing one that has shown him the positive side of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by hottathafire(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Chubhie:

The gateman would not only get the borehole but a house and cash as events unfold. In hindsight, it would be a wise decision cos this selfless act just shot him into national limelight in a country where Yahoo and pant stealing is the order of the day. This is a breath of fresh air and should be celebrated.

This shit happened in India ooo, don't go and be thinking it is how we do in Nigeria.

Did you have a rethink when you saw that it happened in India?
Pls respect your country and the people therein, it happened right on our nose in Jigawa.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by dnawah(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Akin Alabi, Nairabet CEO and House Of Reps Member-elect has stated that the man who rejected a house offer for a borehole in his community didn't make a wise decision.Recall that it was reported earlier today that a gateman has rejected a house offer as a parting gift from his boss whom he served for 25 years. He, instead, requested that a borehole be sunk for his community which he said lacked water.

Akin Alabi who reacted to report admitted that it was selfless, but however stated that it was not a wise decision because he could have collected the house, sell it and sink multiple boreholes. He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/akin-alabi-says-man-who-rejected-house-offer-for-borehole-didnt-make-a-wise-decision/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
if na me i 4 take house.but the man no do mistake,at least he is not selfish,he took what will benefit all not only him.
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Gatsbythegreat1: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2019
I hope the oversabi Alin Alabi knows we are talking about a remote village in Jigawa state.who would have bought the house if the man wants to sell? And if Akin Alabi himself was to be the boss,how would he feel to hear that the house he built for him has been put up for sale?
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by hopefulLandlord: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Darevofpeace:
That man had already written his name in heavens roll call register
most Christians won't agree with this though as that man is a Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by LordTrezy(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2019
the truth is, the Indian man that offers to build house for him would as well dig a borehole in the house, then, extension can be make outside so people can get to fetch water from it. it's a simple sturv
Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by AngelicBeing: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2019
dominique:
Yes, some people will buy it, Akin Alabi has a point, a house is far better for the guy

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by Shezkid: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2019
I just loved the last question in that picture.. How will the master feel when he hears the house has been sold??

Akin Alabi is not thinking straight

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by 49cents(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2019
dominique:

Once even a fool makes money he thinks himself as wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition / Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.