Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Which One Would You Choose? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which One Would You Choose? (513 Views)

Which Of The Pet Would You Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
This question is for the Dog Lovers Who Dont have dogs. lets say you are given options and you can only choose one. A purebred gsd that is idiotic and Big for nothing, does NOt even bark or a gsd that is not 100 percent pure but Very agressive and suspicious of strangers, which one would you choose?

Remember, these are the only options and you can only choose one, so which one would you choose?
Re: Which One Would You Choose? by warripikin17(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2019
Good question,
well, that depends on what you intend on
doing with the dog.
If you want to be a breeder, the purebred Gsd that is (as you said) idiotic and big for nothing, would probably be your best option,plus I believe that any Gsd can be trained to be aggressive. And if you just want a guard dog, the latter would be better.

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Choose? by rumenase(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2019
it depends on what you want in a dog some people prefer looks over function personally i would take the pure breed cos I'm a sports person and my dog is my partner I don't want an overly aggressive dogs that will snap at animate and inanimate objects.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Lhasa From Imported Parent For Sale / Boerboel Pups Available From Highly Productive Parents. Read More / Bonanza Male Rott For Sale.45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.