Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) (37195 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by vickayo: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Yoruba actress, Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Blark Gold) shares throwback photo of when she was 5 years old. Gistvic Reports.

Blark Gold said she was playing with sand when she was called to take the photo.

She wrote:
"I was actually playing with sand when called to come take this photo �
A 5 year old INNOCENT girl look!
Throwback to 36 years ago �
MY MUM IS THE REAL MVP � "

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/i-was-5-years-old-and-innocent.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
So when did you lose your Innocence??

32 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by daddytime(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2019
See as she resemble pikin wey Ugandan woman born for Somalian man inside Mogadishu during the great drought and famine of the 70s and 80s.

Na we una come dey use laterite dey pack full face to deceive ba?

32 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2019
36 years!!!...

What seemed like it was gonna take long before it comes (36 years) is already here...

The reality of time... but many people take it with levity.

They procrastinate important duties such as their primary duty for which they were created and in the process, irrecoverable time is wasted.

And when they eventually chose to pursue these important duties, it may be too late and negative consequences will occur... life.

I hope this lady is not an example of those people. I hope there is nothing in her life that is very important which she should have attended to but keeps procrastinating... I hope the repercussions that tell on the people who do such will not occur to her in future or more seriously, in the hereafter..

Anyways, Emperor Imes is coming grin

7 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by mytime24(f): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2019
Even ur skin colour na throwback too embarassed

4 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by DeeTweenie(f): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2019
beautiful dark girl as a child and Pretty busty fair woman in recent
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by stalwart123(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2019
;D4
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by kombats: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2019
I was black.
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by obentenyson(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
So when did you lose your Innocence??
lol.. Nice question..

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by hisexcellency34: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Innocent....character wise or bleeping wise?
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Reelmii: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2019
atleast she no bleach

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Satan66(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Now she sucks dick for a living.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by obentenyson(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2019
kombats:
I was black.
let me know give her an excuse based on the picture quality back then. .
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by TeenDad: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Sharp sharp, age don dey catch up.
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by oochi123(f): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Chai! I said it. This babe no dey rest. She will still come up with another story and pics.
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Reelmii: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2019
DeeTweenie:
beautiful dark girl as a child and Pretty busty fair woman in recent
she is not fair, na filter do the work

6 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Andhominem: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2019
Adesegha...
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Gabson001(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2019
This on na news..
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by DeeTweenie(f): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2019
All i see is fair lady.. we should try and stop using filters then
Reelmii:
she is not fair, na filter do the work
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Reelmii: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2019
DeeTweenie:
All i see is fair lady.. we should try and stop using filters then
well that advice is for ur fellow women, not me

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.