Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture (37114 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Recounts Her Grass To Grace Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by OgaDonald: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

Shared On Instagram with caption ..

Be wise, not every story you read is presented by journalists as said... Some Stories are garnished with lies.. to make good headlines.
I stopped granting interviews with some... because your “A” will be “K” by the time they publish your story.
I owe no one an explanation, but to set the records straight/correct some lies read on the internet. 
I was deflowered by my kids father.. we lived together for some years but never got married legally...
The fact that I made a mistake in life shouldn’t stop me from advising against it. I am bold enough to share my story/mistake, which has now turned to my JOY.
What about you? Internet troll..
Hey! It’s just Instagram not that serious. Life itself is not that serious. I am in my house eating Easter rice come and beat me.
There’s no such thing as bad publicity... #JudgeMe#Idontcare#hatingAintStoppingMyProgress#IamStrong#undettered#Fearless#MyBestIsRightOnTheWay#

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1610/biodun-okeowo-reacts-on-lying-in-her-grass-to-grace-story-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

From her statement 'I am in my house,come and beat me',one should note that her lies are already acting against her.

See as she fat like Chinchila breed of Rabbit.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by itspzpics(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmm sister isok

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oniro.
With her fat lap

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by VanNistelrooy24: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Another coded slut hiding under the umbrella of Nollywood.

Mtchewwww

34 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by donstan18: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by chibike69: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin

ASHAWO KOBO KOBO

17 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Which kind confusion this actress da cause herself just within 2.32hrs you Don rephrase your statement.

2018 is a year of fake life expose

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by jayson87: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
When your lies catch up with you

Nairaland the best home for memes. Please help me with one

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by sonnie10: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
You said you were married as a virgin. Now you are calling him my kid's dad. That is where the confusion is.

The question is, why are you afraid of referring to him as, my husband?

For clarity and for records, were you guys ever married?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hanty mi

Ha beg your pardon dis your story no dey hard up
This your fabu e dey hard gan

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by YorubaAssasin: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sisi Ashana, wa... happen na? You dey craze ni? Dem swear for you ni? You use roasted corn drink garri ni?

Which one be all dis story for gods wey you dey yan? Thunder fire you and ur lies... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Kennedy767(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
mere attention seekers every where...who ask u to narrate how u were disvirgin?...how does it add to my ACCOUNT?...u want to hear mine?...how this one want take send buhari go daura next year election?.. OK I was disvirgin 3times by 3 different baby mamas..NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Gbless86: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
#i comment my reserve.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by northvietnam(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Another One.

please can someone help me with that DJ khalid meme
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Kennedy767(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
all this ones wen waka pass were them take they shoot filmz still dey call their self actress...rubbish....
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by JustAvo: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
I just came to read comments....
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Amirullaha(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
JustAvo:
We have the same agenda...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Chiroma100: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Liar linear pants on fire
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thank God for her life
Nigerians and their wahala
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by emeijeh(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why did she lie in the first place?

And who the hell is Omo butty?!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
People are no longer ashamed to proclaim that they are unwed mothers.

Boasting about things that should be ashamed of.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Boyooosa(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
JustAvo:
And u half comment, u can go now.

MW, only if Engr Lai can own up like this, Nigeria tends to be a Bette place to live.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by purem(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
jayson87:
When your lies catch up with you

Nairaland the best home for memes. Please help me with one

Chase that bitcch away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by joegigs(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by LesbianBoy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
The guy enjoyed sha. Her nyansh big no be small grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by LesbianBoy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Meanwhile....flashes torch in between her skirt

Don't ask me what i am trying to see lipsrsealed
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
How is this my business
Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by Trigger127: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
What can I do to get banned on nairaland pls. I wanna know how it feels to get banned

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture by ashawopikin(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
story for babalawo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's Home Coming Party By Imo Government / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.