Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wet Dreams! Some Common Questions & Answers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wet Dreams! Some Common Questions & Answers (895 Views)

Some Common Cameroon Insults / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / All About Wet Dreams [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wet Dreams! Some Common Questions & Answers by Orlandihno(m): 12:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Question
Are wet dreams the sign of a spiritual attack?

Expert Answer
No, they are not a sign of a spiritual attack. Some religions do frown upon any type of sexual activity outside of the marriage bed. This includes wet dreams and masturbation. The religions that teach the above are not speaking with sound medical evidence.

Question
How do I stop having wet dreams?

Expert Answer
Stopping altogether is difficult.Your goal should be to cut down on the amount of wet dreams if possible.

Question
Can I wrap a rubber band tight around my shaft to prevent wet dreams?

Community Answer
No. Do not do this as you will restrict blood flow to the shaft, which can cause infection or other problems.

Question
Why do we awaken after wet dreams right after they end?
Community Answer
Probably, because you feel uncomfortable.

Question
Does having frequent wet dreams mean I am losing my sperm and that I might have problems having children in the future?
Answer
No. Ejaculating briefly lowers your sperm count since you've just released some, but your body is always making new sperm and replenishing that supply; it doesn't in any way affect your ability to have children in the future. Same way that peeing daily has no bearing on your ability to pee in the future.

Question
I'm a girl, and I get wet thrice daily. Is it normal?
Community Answer
This is normal.

Question
Is it harmful to my genitals if I only use a wet cloth and not soap to wash it?
Community Answer
No, that's perfectly fine, as long as the cloth is clean. Soap can actually irritate your genitals.

Question
According to my religion, it's a very big sin to have any seminal emission outside of sex, and I had two wet dreams! I am afraid to tell anyone about this! What can I do?
Answer
You can try talking to your doctor. Or you could reconsider your religion, as frankly, that's a pretty extreme view. This is a very normal thing to experience and not your fault, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Question
Is it healthy to have wet dreams?
Community Answer
It's perfectly healthy to have wet dreams. Wet dreams are just a sign of semen buildup and the body getting rid of the excess semen.

Question
As a teenager, how do i stop having wet dreams?
Community Answer
You don't. Simply go through the process of puberty and if you're embarrassed about it, know that it's okay and normal!

Question
Are there any ways to stop or prevent wet dreams?
Community Answer
The above guide has several tips which may help you. Try some of them out and see what works for you. If nothing works, try to understand that dreams -- even the wet ones -- are generally nothing to worry about.

Question
Do wet dreams cause fatigue?
Community Answer
Not in and of themselves. If they're causing you to wake up in the middle of the night, that could disturb your sleep and cause some fatigue.

Question
How do I stop masturbatin
Answer
Check out this article Stop a Masturbation Addiction or this one, Control Your Urge to Masturbate.

Question
I get erections at random times throughout the day. Why does this happen?
Community Answer
It's totally normal. Even if you're not trying to, it might just happen. This will taper off and become less and less frequent as you age.

Question
Can someone else tell if I'm having a wet dream?
Community Answer
They might be able to tell depending on sounds or movements you're making, but it's not a guarantee.

Question
I exercise every day, but whenever I work hard I have wet dreams. What should I do?
Community Answer
Try taking magnesium supplements (500 mg). Also, you can get a muscle relaxant such as orphenadrine from your local pharmacy.
55 45
Question
Spiritually, does wet dreaming cause defilement at the adult stage?
Community Answer
It depends on your religion. The biggest question is: is it still sin/defilement if you don't do it consciously? If yes, then it does. However, if you consider sin as evil done willingly, then no. Remember, your body does it naturally - it's a bit like considering sweating a sin. Some people say that it's only defilement if you also have a sexual dream; if it just happens, then it's not a sin.

Question
Can wet dreams cause hair or muscle loss?
Community Answer
No, they cannot.

Question
Is nocturnal emission dangerous? dWet dreams / sex dreams)

Answer
No.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Shoprite Enugu Shutdown / Buhari Approves Anambra As Petroleum Producing State / A Conversation Between Kidnapper And The Family Of The Victims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.