Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc (929 Views)

Remembering The Late Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke / Hon Isiaq Akinloye Pays Tribute To Late Otunba Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke / Degenerative-individualism - The Similarity In Thinking/actions Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hello my community, I am sharing this for the first time but the publicity as been out since about a month. We need your support, help, share to achieve. May God bless your efforts.

Details below

Al hamdulillah!!!

NGN 214,500 Raised

NGN 835,500 to go

Isiaka Saidat is our sister and friend. She was diagnosed of Degenerative Lumbar Disc about a year ago and the family had been managing the situation.

The last visit to the hospital, the Spine- surgeon prescribed urgent surgery to the Infectious and life threatening disease that had affected her leg.

The total cost for her surgery is NGN 1,050,000 (One Million and Fifty Thousand Naira only)

We hereby solicit your help to raise the cash urgently to save her from serious pain.

Kindly donate to:

Fidelity Bank Plc|| Help The Needy Foundation|| 6060315862

The Prophet (SAW) said; "The one who meets the needs of his brother. Allah will meet his needs. Whoever reliefs a Muslim of distress. Allah will relieve him of distress on the Day of resurrection"

Al- Bukhaari (2442)

For Physical Verification/Confirmation. Kindly contact:

Usman Islamiyat

Isiaka Saidat (The Patient)
0802 811 7918

Help The Needy Foundation

08167099003/08091815342

Kindly help rebroadcast

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by Kestolove(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
It is well..
Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by hollah124: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Kestolove:
It is well..
[/s]
Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2020
BalogunIdowu:
Hello my community, I am sharing this for the first time but the publicity as been out since about a month. We need your support, help, share to achieve. May God bless your efforts.

Details below

Al hamdulillah!!!

NGN 214,500 Raised

NGN 835,500 to go

Isiaka Saidat is our sister and friend. She was diagnosed of Degenerative Lumbar Disc about a year ago and the family had been managing the situation.

The last visit to the hospital, the Spine- surgeon prescribed urgent surgery to the Infectious and life threatening disease that had affected her leg.

The total cost for her surgery is NGN 1,050,000 (One Million and Fifty Thousand Naira only)

We hereby solicit your help to raise the cash urgently to save her from serious pain.

Kindly donate to:

Fidelity Bank Plc|| Help The Needy Foundation|| 6060315862

The Prophet (SAW) said; "The one who meets the needs of his brother. Allah will meet his needs. Whoever reliefs a Muslim of distress. Allah will relieve him of distress on the Day of resurrection"

Al- Bukhaari (2442)

Usman Islamiyat

Isiaka Saidat (The Patient)
0802 811 7918

Help The Needy Foundation

08167099003/08091815342

Kindly help rebroadcast

And update on the amount presently. Kindly help in any little way you can.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

And update on the amount presently. Kindly help in any little way you can.

Update on money realised so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Update on money realised so far.

Update
No amount is too small to help

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Update
No amount is too small to help

Hello friends, i trust we had a good weekend. Gradually we are getting there. Kindly support by either sharing, donating or whatever forms you can

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Hello friends, i trust we had a good weekend. Gradually we are getting there. Kindly support by either sharing, donating or whatever forms you can

I am here for another updates,

*Save Isiaka Saidat from Degenerative Lumbar Disc*

Update as @ 29/SEP/20; 03:55 a.m

Al hamdulillah!!!

*NGN 452,500 Raised*

*NGN 597,500 to go*

Isiaka Saidat is our sister and friend. She was diagnosed of *Degenerative Lumbar Disc* about a year ago and the family had been managing the situation.

The total cost for her surgery is *NGN 1,050,000 (One Million and Fifty Thousand Naira only)*

Kindly donate to:

*Fidelity Bank Plc|| Help The Needy Foundation|| 6060315862*

*The Prophet (SAW) said; "The one who meets the needs of his brother. Allah will meet his needs. Whoever reliefs a Muslim of distress. Allah will relieve him of distress on the Day of resurrection"*

Al- Bukhaari (2442)

*Usman Islamiyat*

*Isiaka Saidat (The Patient)*
0802 811 7918

*Help The Needy Foundation*

08167099003/08091815342

*Kindly help rebroadcast*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

I am here for another updates,

*Save Isiaka Saidat from Degenerative Lumbar Disc*

Update as @ 29/SEP/20; 03:55 a.m

Al hamdulillah!!!

*NGN 452,500 Raised*

*NGN 597,500 to go*

Isiaka Saidat is our sister and friend. She was diagnosed of *Degenerative Lumbar Disc* about a year ago and the family had been managing the situation.

The total cost for her surgery is *NGN 1,050,000 (One Million and Fifty Thousand Naira only)*

Kindly donate to:

*Fidelity Bank Plc|| Help The Needy Foundation|| 6060315862*

*The Prophet (SAW) said; "The one who meets the needs of his brother. Allah will meet his needs. Whoever reliefs a Muslim of distress. Allah will relieve him of distress on the Day of resurrection"*

Al- Bukhaari (2442)

*Usman Islamiyat*

*Isiaka Saidat (The Patient)*
0802 811 7918

*Help The Needy Foundation*

08167099003/08091815342

*Kindly help rebroadcast*

Happy Independence.
Celebrate by supporting this course too
Long live Nigeria with better days ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Happy Independence.
Celebrate by supporting this course too
Long live Nigeria with better days ahead

Update on the financial status for the surgery.
Kindly help support, contribute, share and any other means comfortable for you.

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Update on the financial status for the surgery.
Kindly help support, contribute, share and any other means comfortable for you.

Your personal person is back to give you an update so far.
Maybe I didn't mention this before, this is about helping humanity in case some are categorising to help in terms of faith.

May God continue to help us all

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Your personal person is back to give you an update so far.
Maybe I didn't mention this before, this is about helping humanity in case some are categorising to help in terms of faith.

May God continue to help us all

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

My people, we have come a long way.
The have worked far compared to what is left.

Kindly support this good cause, help share and contribution...

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

My people, we have come a long way.
The have worked far compared to what is left.

Kindly support this good cause, help share and contribution...

Morning to you all!
We have come a long way than to think of backing off now!
As we chant #endSARS, do not forget to support this cause.

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Morning to you all!
We have come a long way than to think of backing off now!
As we chant #endSARS, do not forget to support this cause.

As we really kicking out SARS, please do donate. We have come a long way.

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2020
We are getting there, please, continue to support us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
BalogunIdowu:
We are getting there, please, continue to support us.

I hope you and your family are safe. May God continue to protect us. Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Alhamdulilah
We are brother
Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

We are very much closer to our destination.
Help us reach there

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

We are very much closer to our destination.
Help us reach there

Hello guys, I am back again, lets do this please...

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Hello guys, I am back again, lets do this please...

Hello guys
Lets do this

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Hello guys
Lets do this

Hello friends
Please let us support

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Hello friends
Please let us support

We can do this friends, we are closer to the finish line

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

We can do this friends, we are closer to the finish line

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=BalogunIdowu post=96096969][/quote]

Hello guys
We are closer to the finish line than when we started.

Let us help out.
May God continue to assist us especially during this trying times. Ameen

Re: Save Isiaka Saidat From Degenerative Lumbar Disc by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Hello guys
We are closer to the finish line than when we started.

Let us help out.
May God continue to assist us especially during this trying times. Ameen

(1) (Reply)

Canada’s Global Talent: Get A Work Permit In As Little As 2 Weeks! / The Nc Member In The Nairaland / New On Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.