Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,299 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211980 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

He proposed to that phone. Are they married yet?

Looks like it. grin
That's why he won't allow us to rest.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Looks like it. grin
That's why he won't allow us to rest.

So about your name: are you referring to the mother of jesus and her nightly visitor?

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

So about your name: are you referring to the mother of jesus and her nightly visitor?

grin grin

It's supposed to be wordplay. Cosmic explosions, and that.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

grin grin

It's supposed to be wordplay. Cosmic explosions, and that.

Oh

Like the Big Bang which was not really a bang but people still think it was, or supernovae that are the real big bangs but many people don't care about?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

Oh

Like the Big Bang which was not really a bang but people still think it was, or supernovae that are the real big bangs but many people don't care about?

The latter. wink

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

Your post is full of misinformation. Modern phones rocking full-on image signal processing and that can record video in 4k are no good for video?! Then what is?

As for video editing, you're equally wrong. Modern phones have very good video codecs and amazing sensors. iPhone has had good video editing integrated into the app for a long while, including trimming, color grading, transitions, skew, zoom, crop etc, besides having iMovie available from the appstore. Even professional cameras such as the RED Epics and Dragons require professional editing on computers as they've no onboard basic editing.

The iPhone is spectacular for video, followed by the mate 30 pro with its cine sensor.

Steven Soderbergh's movie Unsane was shot entirely on an iPhone, as was the movie Tangerine.

oh so you want to compare a phone 4k with a let's say cannon c2 camera?. So you think because phone's shoots 4k then it good for videos? Lol. You need to go to Google and browse a lot about videos. I am not even an editor I am a vfx and cgi artist bro. And phone cannot do shit. Like I said it can only try. 4k on a phone is not the problem bro. Lol. Even when you shoot on a high end camera you will need to edit of course cause you may want to add some little things. But what about a slow motion video? Can a phone shoot at a very high fps upto 300 fps?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nellsworld:
[sub][/sub]
Bros pls don't say that outside this forum, ve u done a live feed on fb or Instagram, i know Samsung and Xperia are top notch in it, but i prefer the iphones, i want to try the Xiaomi phones, but try and educate urself, as a tech guy, u shouldn't be saying some things, infinix and tecno phones are for market women for their calculations, Android phones aren't just for snapping, whatsapp, Facebook etc, it beyond dat, i don't need a canon camera to do a video camera, a good android phone can do dat and people will be streaming it online clear with a quality sound, do u know that u don't need a computer to make beats or create a website, if u ve a sound phone with a grt processor, like wise laptops, laptops are graded using the followings:
Processor
Ram
Rom
If a laptop has a low processor even with a good ram and rom, u can't use some applications on it
I just told you that you can't compare a phone video camera to a real camera and you want to argue it .bro I'm out of here. Don't have time.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
CHESTER48:
oh so you want to compare a phone 4k with a let's say cannon c2 camera?. So you think because phone's shoots 4k then it good for videos? Lol. You need to go to Google and browse a lot about videos. I am not even an editor I am a vfx and cgi artist bro. And phone cannot do shit. Like I said it can only try. 4k on a phone is not the problem bro. Lol. Even when you shoot on a high end camera you will need to edit of course cause you may want to add some little things. But what about a slow motion video? Can a phone shoot at a very high fps upto 300 fps?
2019 flagship phones that are shooting at 1920fps, sony that even started 960fps in 2017
CHESTER48:
You need to go to Google and browse a lot about videos.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
CHESTER48:

Eh

You need to update your knowledge base

It's very hard to argue when you're deeply entrenched in your ignorance.

Phones were never intended to replace high grade professional cameras, just like you can't compare fighter planes with commercial aircraft. They serve different purposes.

But for the everyday user modern phones are much better than most consumer grade cameras and have ling since encroached on DSLR territory.

What you don't know is that because phones have serious hardware including neural processors, we're now in the era of computational photography where AI does some neat tricks with the RAW data from the sensor. Something very few professional cameras can do. Pictures now are less about the lens and sensors and more about the software. So your biggest blunder is not realizing that everytime you take a picture, a lot of processing, or editing, goes on on the background. That's why your pixel lines had the edge before.

Your claims of being a CGI and vfx artist impresses me not, because I've been doing 3D modeling, rigging, animation and composition long before you had pubes, search my posts on this and my other handles (Ex Inferis, Waffen SS, Bothermleeper) for confirmation. It's got little to do with photography.

As for you last sentence, check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/5581347/extreme-slow-motion-huawei-mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2e0BEzVLsM

That's 7,680 fps. A far cry above your measly 300fps isn't it, when the ageing Samsung S10 can do 960fps.

Oh, and i shot that video on my Mate 30 Pro.

I'm a photography nut too, and i know a fair deal about phones, video, editing, and postprocessing.

12 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
CHESTER48:
I just told you that you can't compare a phone video camera to a real camera and you want to argue it .bro I'm out of here. Don't have time.
go to YouTube, search for " lg v30 vs red wagon" watch the video and come give feedback
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

Eh

You need to update your knowledge base

It's very hard to argue when you're deeply entrenched in your ignorance.

Phones were never intended to replace high grade professional cameras, just like you can't compare fighter planes with commercial aircraft. They serve different purposes.

But for the everyday user modern phones are much better than most consumer grade cameras and have ling since encroached on DSLR territory.

What you don't know is that because phones have serious hardware including neural processors, we're now in the era of computational photography where AI does some neat tricks with the RAW data from the sensor. Something very few professional cameras can do. Pictures now are less about the lens and sensors and more about the software. So your biggest blunder is not realizing that everytime you take a picture, a lot of processing, or editing, goes on on the background. That's why your pixel lines had the edge before.

Your claims of being a CGI and vfx artist impresses me not, because I've been doing 3D modeling, rigging, animation and composition long before you had pubes, search my posts on this and my other handles (Ex Inferis, Waffen SS, Bothermleeper) for confirmation. It's got little to do with photography.

As for you last sentence, check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/5581347/extreme-slow-motion-huawei-mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2e0BEzVLsM

That's 7,680 fps. A far cry above your measly 300fps isn't it, when the ageing Samsung S10 can do 960fps.

Oh, and i shot that video on my Mate 30 Pro.

I'm a photography nut too, and i know a fair deal about phones, video, editing, and postprocessing.
you ignorance is not here oo. I said shoot at high fps and not slow motion lol.. slow motion is different from shooting at a normal high fps. Lol 7,680 fps. Abi Na slow motion or real time footage lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
2019 flagship phones that are shooting at 1920fps, sony that even started 960fps in 2017
not slow motion bro.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
go to YouTube, search for " lg v30 vs red wagon" watch the video and come give feedback
I did not say you can't shoot with Android or a phone oo. I said you can't compare a phone to a camera. A phone can try. Try to understand the English there.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
CHESTER48:
you ignorance is not here oo. I said shoot at high fps and not slow motion lol.. slow motion is different from shooting at a normal high fps. Lol 7,680 fps. Abi Na slow motion or real time footage lol

You're really obtuse.

You shoot at high frame rates then playback at normal fps to get slow motion. Your benchmark of 300fps will be only a 10 second slowmo video at the normal speed of 30fps, and 5 seconds at 60fps.

That's how you shoot slow motion.

Or you actually thought the footage is slowed down at the point of capture?

Wow.

You know-nothing kludge.

You've just betrayed your complete lack of knowledge on the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

You're really obtuse.

You shoot at high frame rates then playback at normal fps to get slow motion. Your benchmark of 300fps will be only a 10 second slowmo video at the normal speed of 30fps, and 5 seconds at 60fps.

That's how you shoot slow motion.

Or you actually thought the footage is slowed down at the point of capture?

Wow.

You know-nothing kludge.

You've just betrayed your complete lack of knowledge on the subject matter.
lol. You shoot at high fps only to scale it down using an editor. And not a phone's typical version of slow motion,in this way you have power over the total speed of the video. You won't understand.Good bye.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. You shoot at high fps only to scale it down using an editor. And not a phone's typical version of slow motion,in this way you have power over the total speed of the video. You won't understand.Good bye.
OGA you are ignorant and refuse to learn are you not the same dude that said Infinix supported gcam. Always misinforming people

It pains you much here much when you see the truth

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
CHESTER48:

Eh

Scale what?!

You've no idea what you're blabbing about.

You shoot at high fps then playback at normal speed. Because you've a high number of individual frames the picture appears slowed down.

Jeez!

The playback speed (0.5x, 1x, 10x etc) gives you granular control of the slow effect.

Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Galaxy s7 edge

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
drjprince:
OGA you are ignorant and refuse to learn are you not the same dude that said Infinix supported gcam. Always misinforming people

It pains you much here much when you see the truth
lol. This Mumu even think he knows better than me. I laugh. Anyways all Na fun.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. This Mumu even think he knows better than me. I laugh. Anyways all Na fun.
that's the only thing you know to do rain insults undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

Eh

Scale what?!

You've no idea what you're blabbing about.

You shoot at high fps then playback at normal speed. Because you've a high number of individual frames the picture appears slowed down.

Jeez!

The playback speed (0.5x, 1x, 10x etc) gives you granular control of the slow effect.

Good riddance.
After you discover that arguments with that guy is an exercise in futility then you will reserve you strength for something more productive.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Neoteny(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
maclawrence02:

After you discover that arguments with that guy is an exercise in futility then you will reserve you strength for something more productive.

Good advice

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
CHESTER48:

Are you an idiot?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Meanwhile, RN7 gcam pepper dem baby!

32 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
.Yup quality smashed by nairaland..
Na 10mb pics originally...

13 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Are you an idiot?
he is obviously one bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bon appetit

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't like edited pictures...

It doesn't look real and I don't find it beautiful

I only love raw pictures.

Do I have a problem

As a photographer, can I go ways without edited pictures
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Horiolah(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Are you an idiot?

My broda don vex.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
Bon appetit
have u eaten a portion of this rice or ure just about to eat before taking that pishur? angry
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Mckandre:
have u eaten a portion of this rice or ure just about to eat before taking that pishur? angry
No bros, i never chop at all
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

No bros, i never chop at all
the food small no be small o,i can't imagine my sef eating that amount if na me omo na die we all go die there. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.