Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211243 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 12:47am On Dec 29, 2019
And another one. GCam again.

12 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Mckandre:
Haq Haq haq cheesy
Mckandre:
Haq Haq haq
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2019
atheistandproud:
The last 10 pages cracked me up sha. Too funny. Abeg let me leave this here. Redmi Note 7 GCam. The Google Camera computational software belongs to us all. If e pain you, transformer dey Una junction.
cc chester48
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2019
drjprince:
cc chester48
grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2019
atheistandproud:
The last 10 pages cracked me up sha. Too funny. Abeg let me leave this here. Redmi Note 7 GCam. The Google Camera computational software belongs to us all. If e pain you, transformer dey Una junction.

Spendid.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by THEMODSARECRAZY: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
atheistandproud:
you sure it's not just to buy redmi their camera deals bust Brain
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
drjprince:
cc chester48
please to avoid issues here, don't quote my name again. Thank you.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chester48.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Chester48.
lmao

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gcam

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
I thought Chester48 warned you guys to stop using Gcam undecided , it is not fair na cheesy
Kallmerb:
Gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
atheistandproud:
And another one. GCam again.
too much edited sharpness dey worry this ur photos

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
CHESTER48:
please to avoid issues here, don't quote my name again. Thank you.
who is talking

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
drjprince:
I thought Chester48 warned you guys to stop using Gcam undecided , it is not fair na cheesy
stock cam

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kallmerb:
stock cam
oh well, I am lost of word this so pleasing to the eyes shocked
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
drjprince:
oh well, I am lost of word this so pleasing to the eyes shocked
u can lie ooo
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kallmerb:
u can lie ooo
cheesy cheesy not more than Chester you know
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
drjprince:
cheesy cheesy not more than Chester you know
lmao ..
U ehn..
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Chester48.

Hahahaha
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
More GCam from Redmi Note 7 �

It's like I should screen shot all these 7mb pics before uploading

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
atheistandproud:
More GCam from Redmi Note 7 �

It's like I should screen shot all these 7mb pics before uploading
this ur gcam looks Fake ooo. See the grass pics details

See thst poor mast
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kallmerb:
this ur gcam looks Fake ooo. See the grass pics details

See thst poor mast

Na wa. Let's not do this. A 12mb photo compressed by NL is bound to be distorted. I honestly don't know what your problem is sha. I'm not competing you.

This is a screenshot

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Screenshot of the mast alone is 2mb

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Can you see the details captured by the photo?

Like I said, let's not do this. If you have criticism or advice, do them constructively.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
atheistandproud:

Na wa. Let's not do this. A 12mb photo compressed by NL is bound to be distorted. I honestly don't know what your problem is sha. I'm not competing you.

This is a screenshot
chaii see lie ooo. 12mb for picture gcam. Prove it?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
atheistandproud:
Screenshot of the mast alone is 2mb
screenshot is 2mb on a 720 pixel phone chaii. I have died grin angry grin grin grin
Let the people who can't do without my thread come back and troll as usual let's get to 120 grin grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
CHESTER48:
screenshot is 2mb on a 720 pixel phone chaii. I have died grin angry grin grin grin
Let the people who can't do without my thread come back and troll as usual let's get to 120 grin grin grin

Stop displaying your ignorance. RN7 has a 1080p display resolution. Then again you don't know anything so why do I bother?

If it's someone with tech knowledge, I go reason am.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
CHESTER48:

hey bro ....... whats Nokia x6 camera like ... i wanna buy it tomorrow
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by atheistandproud(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chukason1:

You're wasting your time. If it's not Google Pixel, he'll say it's nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Chukason1:

did you see the kind of person you are quoting

One of the most ignorant people on nairaland

It is a pity cheesy
Get you x6 bro, it is quite a catch
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2019
atheistandproud:

Stop displaying your ignorance. RN7 has a 1080p display resolution. Then again you don't know anything so why do I bother?

If it's someone with tech knowledge, I go reason am.
fool. So it's an rn7 sef. All this low end mediocre phone that full this thread. Phone that Infinix s5 is even better than. That's how someone bought it and installed gcam and went to battle a guy with Infinix, so he can't brag with his phone's default camera. Mediocre everywhere. Anyway I don't have your time too. I only chat with people whole a re straightforward and legit and not scapredmi buying it to install gcam grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2019
drjprince:
did you see the kind of person you are quoting

One of the most ignorant people on nairaland

It is a pity cheesy
Get you x6 bro, it is quite a catch
oh omg. It's even paining you that he quoted me. Lol he didn't quote you but of course you can't do without me or my thread you had to jump in and and comment very fast. Ode grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.