Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,728 members, 7,840,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (214308 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ahmed4002(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Chommieblaq:

Toh nagode fa

have you bought from them before ne?

Times without number.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

Even an A20 will beat the stock cam of the RN7 and probably 8

And I can quote at least 2 users of the RN7 who said the stock cam is bad

Btw I'm not trolling, I am saying the truth. If you try to troll me you will lose. Because the truth always wins

Lol. You are very right my brother. Don't say more
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Emjace(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

Why did you accuse an Infinix user that hes lying about his picture?
Go and steal my reply dsame way you stole my quote

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ysd1: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wow

From Xiaomi FB

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Samnick: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
let settle dis once oya all xiaomi users post picture wit yor stock camera
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MrBONE2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Samnick:
let settle dis once oya all xiaomi users post picture wit yor stock camera

Selfie Taken by my Tom Cat pet, using Ooo mymy snatched Xiaomi phone grin

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Samnick: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
MrBONE2:

LOL yor problem no dey here yor problem dey 4 dat yor xiaomi phone way d cat steal

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

Even an A20 will beat the stock cam of the RN7 and probably 8

And I can quote at least 2 users of the RN7 who said the stock cam is bad

Btw I'm not trolling, I am saying the truth. If you try to troll me you will lose. Because the truth always wins
Have u personally tested the stock rn7 cam..
Cause i know even A30 isn't on par...

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
MrBONE2:

Gcam abi..
What settings grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
melodyogonna:

Genius grin grin
Thank you �
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chubbyface: 4:36am On Jan 23, 2020
ityP:

This is absolutely stunning. Coming from a tecno device, even though i hate to say it, I'M IMPRESSED
thank you

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chubbyface: 4:39am On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

Cc all the Xiaomites on this thread from Drjprince, maclawrence02, jboixxx , etc

No Redmi Note 7 and probably Note 8 stock Cam that the picture quality will beat this.

And if that's the case then Xiaomi is a scam, Gcam is a scam and it will be an absolute shame for any Xiaomi user to bash Transsion devices
Transsion keeps improving everyday

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chubbyface: 4:43am On Jan 23, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Great shot, but that's mostly because of the photographer than the camera itself.

Tbh, most phones these days can take good pictures. The person behind the camera matters a lot more.
you're absolutely right
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Juicey10(m): 5:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Yesterday i got my hands on r8 it was fast sleek and the camera was beta than all the infinix and tecno i have used an touch
both in getting an object blurred.
RESPECT TO xiaomi

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Juicey10:
Yesterday i got my hands on r8 it was fast sleek and the camera was beta than all the infinix and tecno i have used an touch
RESPECT TO xiaomi

KngGexy, come see
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Chubbyface:
improving in what sense

You are qouting a lunatic to start with, and can you tell us how transsision is Improving
They are improving and S4 and s5 and almost all their devices are using one chipset
You are a crazy person
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 6:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Juicey10:
RESPECT TO xiaomi
now you understand what I was telling you

Don't mind some illiterates that they paid 15k and created nairaland moniker for say otherwise

Because I know people like mohbola her moniker was created for her by her boss
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 7:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Chubbyface:

Improving how? Lmao. No let that pic you took deceive you. Xiaomi phones would take better pics, in case you don't know. Plus i don't see any improvements in the shit processors transsion uses, abi is the outdated type-B USB they keep using, Nonsense screen resolution sef, no corning gorilla glass protection, plus the price when compared to the competition that offers more, just to mention a few. No let anyone deceive you. Transsion devices na NONSENSE
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2020
ityP:

Improving how? Lmao. No let that pic you took deceive you. Xiaomi phones would take better pics, in case you don't know. Plus i don't see any improvements in the shit processors transsion uses, abi is the outdated type-B USB they keep using, Nonsense screen resolution sef, no corning gorilla glass protection, plus the price when compared to the competition that offers more, just to mention a few. No let anyone deceive you. Transsion devices na NONSENSE
cool school the marketer all they know is to open moniker for them

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2020
ityP:

I was about to type this but didn't have the strength grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2020
sunshineV:

I was about to type this but didn't have the strength grin

grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2020
drjprince:
improving in what sense

You are qouting a lunatic to start with, and can you tell us how transsision is Improving
They are improving and S4 and s5 and almost all their devices are using one chipset
You are a crazy person

Your situation is pathetic cheesy

Everyone else is mad apart from you

And your over 20 alternates the latest being Eggoflife.

Post with stock cam no way

Use the other photography thread for your Gcam No way
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2020
ityP:

Everytime you say nonsense screen quality. Always have the miA3 screen in mind
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2020
drjprince:
cool school the marketer all they know is to open moniker for them

Dont derail this thread with Gcam photos and unfounded statements
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2020
MrBONE2:

Hahaha excellent description
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by taiocol: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2020
smiley sunset gives orgasm

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2020
please, this thread is not a competition thread or fight thread. I didn't not open this thread for arguments. There is a xiaomi thread. Abi also transion thread. This is a camera, picture and photography thread. Thank you. Don't derail this thread again. Post your picture and let use as wallpapers.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Ysd1:
Wow

From Xiaomi FB
nice picture.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2020
CHESTER48:
please, this thread is not a competition thread or fight thread. I didn't not open this thread for arguments. There is a xiaomi thread. Abi also transion thread. This is a camera, picture and photography thread. Thank you. Don't derail this thread again. Post your picture and let use as wallpapers.
bro you derailed it urself by dishing out insults some weeks back.. u are reaping what u sow

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2020
CHESTER48:

Thank you! Some people are hell bent on turning this thread into an Infinix V. Xiaomi or Samsung V. Xiaomi thread.

Just post pictures and move!
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2020
CHESTER48:
better. I am even seeing multiple pictures on this forum. In other not to turn this into war. Just post pictures normal, type you phone name. Nobody should insult Infinix/tecno users if they post pictures Cause the xiaomi people are not posting their real camera pics and have no right to insult another phone,Let me snap and post.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Victoronah1:
better. I am even seeing multiple pictures on this forum. In other not to turn this into war. Just post pictures normal, type you phone name. Nobody should insult Infinix/tecno users if they post pictures Cause the xiaomi people are not posting their real camera pics and have no right to insult another phone,Let me snap and post.

Azin you are wearing another mans boxers. You are now insulting someone with pant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (170) (Reply)

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.