Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (213423 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by monerozi5590: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:
RN8 Stock portrait and GCAM..

Gcam is dope...

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
monerozi5590:

Gcam is dope...

That was before some tweaking. I just made some tweaks to the settings for better pictures. I'll shoot some tomorrow and compare. That particular picture looked oversaturated to me though.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Must be EXHILARATING to display your true color devoid of all pretenses.. cheesy

NO fake HUMILITY..

No fake analysis.. shocked

I have remained calm all through the insults and taunts. And what I said wasn't wrong or demeaning in anyway. So what is your point?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. Everyone is free to post in that group. I really wonder what your problem is

He can never receive the neutral acceptance that is given on this wonderful thread. That's if they dont bash him if the pictures are much cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
KngGezy:

I have remained calm all through the insults and taunts. And what I said wasn't wrong or demeaning in anyway. So what is your point?
grin

Here we go again with the fake humility.. shocked

Nothing is wrong with being yourself..

You don't have to like Xiaomi..

Just don't be hiding under some Pseudo analysis to spew your hatred..

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin

sighs
Why do you guys even bother?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mizik:
sighs
Why do you guys even bother?
Asin imagine exchanging words with a lunatic grin

I can't waste my qoute on that kind of a person

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin

Why will I hate something that has done me no wrong?

I only say what I see and read from comments of users on the Xiaomi thread, on and off Nairaland.

That's why I try to back up my assertions with quotes

What I say is the truth and nothing more
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
And once again you can accuse me of fake humility. But you cant correct the ills in your environment. Despite the trolls calling me all sorts. I have never for once replied in like manner. There monikers all over Nairaland who insults and spams Nairaland. I have never engaged in such. I will keep on saying the truth
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
KngGezy:

I only say what I see and read from comments of users on the Xiaomi thread, on and off Nairaland.

U quote problems u never quote solution
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. Everyone is free to post in that group. I really wonder what your problem is

I am sorry to say but your comments are devoid of truth

See the reply to the picture cc meshackmartins posted with Infinix Phone on the Predominantly Xiaomi Photography thread

He got this reply
Emjace:
Nice shot buh i know that you're lying

And obviously was shocked
MeshachMARTINS:
how do you mean sir?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
sunshineV:

U quote problems u never quote solution

I have given solutions a number of times. I haven't adviced anyone to buy a device that had problem. If you can advice someone to buy a device. And the device has issues later on it is important that you attend to the issues
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
ityP:

The editing that went into that PIC is worse than gcam abeg. I doubt is Tecno k7. Except no be the phone i know.

U dey mind those ones, k7 camera terrible no be small. Phone wey get one camera lens dey shoot portrait sef haba make una dey fear God o lai shey pixel

I just wonder why u guys will snap with another phone and call it tecno just to win an argument.

NO SINGLE SELF ESTEEM grin

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
KngGezy:

I have given solutions a number of times. I haven't adviced anyone to buy a device that had problem. If you can advice someone to buy a device. And the device has issues later on it is important that you attend to the issues

I mean when u quote from Xiaomi thread
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2020
sunshineV:

I mean when u quote from Xiaomi thread

I give a honest review. Its only one sided views that will perceive my comments as offensive. And the Insults for saying the truth as appealing . I have never made use of insults only respectful and appeasing words. But what do I know ?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by melodyogonna(m): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2020
ORIJIN201:
false.
I might install it next then
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ysd1: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2020
RN8

10 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2020
Bobbybube:
Good day house. Pls i need help. My new Samsung a70 front cam suddenly became blurry.
It cant seem to focus on anything.
I've cleaned the cam, shaked the camera, cleared cache, tried to update(no new update) etc but nothing works.
Please help!

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A-Series/A70-main-camera-focus-issue/td-p/1385358

Something similar is happening to a friend's A30s too. I'm thinking it's a software issue cos it started after an update.

cc: KngGezy

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2020
Ysd1:
RN8

Liked this

Stock?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Bobbybube:
Any link to the best gcam for samsung a70?

A70 looking for GCAM.

Inference: Stock camera is bad!

Looks like trolling is sweet sha! :8

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A-Series/A70-main-camera-focus-issue/td-p/1385358

Something similar is happening to a friend's A30s too. I'm thinking it's a software issue cos it started after an update.

cc: KngGezy

Since it happened after a software update. It's a bug, they will send another update to clear it.

Btw this is a camera thread not Samsung thread. Let's not derail it, this is normal. And I can quote at least 3 popular monikers that had problem with their battery usage after updating to MiUI11.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

Since it happened after a software update. It's a bug, they will send another update to clear it.

Btw this is a camera thread not Samsung thread. Let's not derail it, this is normal. And I can quote at least 3 popular monikers that had problem with their battery usage after updating to MiUI11.

Yeah. Cool. Got your attention, yeah?! Just want you to know that not all issues are hardware issues like you like to paint Xiaomi phones to have. If it had been a Xiaomi phone, we know what you'll be singing.

Ciao!

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

A70 looking for GCAM.

Inference: Stock camera is bad!

Looks like trolling is sweet sha! :8

Even an A20 will beat the stock cam of the RN7 and probably 8

And I can quote at least 2 users of the RN7 who said the stock cam is bad

Btw I'm not trolling, I am saying the truth. If you try to troll me you will lose. Because the truth always wins
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoluwajiPieters: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

Btw I'm not trolling, I am saying the truth. If you try to troll me you will lose. Because the truth always wins

LOL.

Sleep tight, bruh!

I'm talking about GCAM and you're shifting goalpost.

I give up.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

LOL.

Sleep tight, bruh!

I'm talking about GCAM and you're shifting goalpost.

I give up.

Okay bruh

Good morning
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2020
CHESTER48:
Pixel.
you have such a great phone yet you take terrible pictures.. While the xiaomi + GCAM users on the other hand takes nice pictures from great angles. I think I now understand the reason for all the hates.

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 22, 2020
dayveed1:
you have such a great phone yet you take terrible pictures.. While the xiaomi + GCAM users on the other hand takes nice pictures from great angles. I think I now understand the reason for all the hates.

Which one is Gcam users?

He is Using a Google Pixel for Godsake

So what are you saying?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ysd1: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

Liked this

Stock?

Yes
Thanks.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Emjace(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

I am sorry to say but your comments are devoid of truth

See the reply to the picture cc meshackmartins posted with Infinix Phone on the Predominantly Xiaomi Photography thread

He got this reply

And obviously was shocked
guy why are you behaving like a baby? This your attitude will lead you to no good.. That thread is for every phone brand, and discrimination is also absent

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

quote Me.. Redmi 8 Cam is better than both A10 and A20 have tested and confirmed it.. A10 guy hypocrite as usual

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2020
KngGezy:

You are a real piece of work. shocked

Your Self Righteous assertions of non hatred in the face of sustained VITRIOLIC attacks on anything Xiaomi is Pathologically DELUSIONAL..

You DELIBERATELY SIFT, SELECT AND LATCH on to anything even remotely DAMAGING and NEGATIVE about Xiaomi and portray it as an EVIDENCE to back up your HATEFUL attacks..

Which is all good and fine..

But yet you somehow,HUMBLY convinced yourself that you don't have anything untoward about Xiaomi?

YOU,Sir Is A Real Piece of Work. .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chommieblaq(f): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2020
jokolo282:

Is it iPhone 6s plus and do you wanna sell it
not selling, it started giving issues last year

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.