Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212625 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 5:16pm On May 02, 2020
Exumal:
Stock
which phone boss?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
Exumal:
Edited with G Photos

Download either of Snapseed or Lightroom cracked version you will get better tools to edit than Google photos.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by henrygold100: 5:32pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

Let us see a sample of the portrait you are talking about.

When taking selfies mind the light, if possible tap to focus and use the slider to control the light and depth.

But we suggested other phones for you na before you picked RN7 Pro.

Las las if you can't use the stock camera get a GCam port. Also update your phone if there is any update pending.

Thank you.
other phones like This is the phone with the specs I want, buh lately I found out dat de camera is wack
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by henrygold100: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
Victoronah1:
lol. You were lied to. Most of the pictures you see here were taken with a custom camera. They installed gcam on their phone to achieve a good result. Now you see the reason this thread was created. Go and install gcam like them.
Is it an app or Wat

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2020
henrygold100:
other phones like This is the phone with the specs I want, buh lately I found out dat de camera is wack

Whatever rocks your boat. Update your phone if you have pending updates. My own phone's early front camera issues were fixed through that. Till now I don't use GCam on my phone. But if you need GCam I can get you a link.

GCam
http://www.mediafire.com/file/do57z03arpqr7p3/GCam_5betaFinal.200428.0056build-7.3.020.apk/file
Or
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bubpntz3tzctpeu/Arnova_5_Beta_v7.3.020_%255BCLONE%255D.apk/file

Config file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rywbqsyx7631odq/RN7ProA7v5VS_0501.xml/file

To apply Config
To learn how to use XML files please see this tutorial [ Use the name "Configs7" instead of "Configs" for the sub-folder containing the XML files ] » put the XML file(s) inside "Configs7" sub-folder » open G-Cam and double-tap the black empty space around the shutter button » apply config (switching between configs does not require rebooting)
Or

See this link.
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/settings09

Even Samsung users use GCam follow the words of this OP on your own peril.

Note when you start using GCam you become his enemy, we have a lovely camera thread that welcomes everybody and also teaches how to make good of your phone to make memories. You are welcome to join.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 6:49pm On May 02, 2020
henrygold100:
Is it an app or Wat
okay. Cool. Just download gcam, it will improve your picture quality. Once you do that, you can upload your first pix let me see how it looks. Then I will help you with the best setting for your phone. Someone quoted you with the link above just use it to download it. I'll help you with the configuration
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Exumal: 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
Victoronah1:
which phone boss?

Umidigi A3X
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Exumal: 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
genius43:

Download either of Snapseed or Lightroom cracked version you will get better tools to edit than Google photos.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Rexidosian: 1:52pm On May 03, 2020
Exumal:

Umidigi A3X
Pls I'm a prospective umidigi a3x customer..just want to know how long it charges from 0 to 100 before I commit my money ? thanks
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Rexidosian: 1:54pm On May 03, 2020
Victoronah1:
No edit yet
Which camera is this?it's super dope
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by LeiderJa: 6:42pm On May 03, 2020
Picturesque

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Exumal: 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
Rexidosian:

Pls I'm a prospective umidigi a3x customer..just want to know how long it charges from 0 to 100 before I commit my money ? thanks

I haven't really made my observation yet cus the other time it was slow to charge perhaps the cord sha. But since I tried draining it (but couldn't sha cus the 2% strong die) it charges fast than normal and does something strange when charging fast, it flashes led when charging fast.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2020
IKON360:
Chester and Victoronah are the same?
It's really sad sha, creating two accounts to prove yourself right and still failing...

Like, i couldn't believe initially sef say na still Chester be this. Those days, whenever and whatever Chester post, na him dey give nod of approval. Las las, na same person. Very mumu person

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2020
henrygold100:

Redmi Note 7 pro cam wack? Bros, tbvh, just get a DSLR. No phone cam would satisfy you
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2020
ityP:

Like, i couldn't believe initially sef say na still Chester be this. Those days, whenever and whatever Chester post, na him dey give nod of approval. Las las, na same person. Very mumu person

The response and style of writing easily gives him away.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2020
genius43:

True
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by eteebanky: 1:48am On May 04, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
gcam ba??
yp.....with gcam, Xiaomi camera is as Good as iPhone X camera

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2020
eteebanky:

Not all Xiaomi Phones, check outputs from Mi 10 Pro and Mi Note 10 Pro, you won't even need GCam.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 8:57am On May 04, 2020
eteebanky:

did you just day iPhone x camera.lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 8:57am On May 04, 2020
genius43:

Not all Xiaomi Phones, check outputs from Mi 10 Pro and Mi Note 10 Pro, you won't even need GCam.
even Samsung s10 users wished they had gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 8:59am On May 04, 2020
LeiderJa:
Picturesque
what is the name of that tree?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 9:01am On May 04, 2020
genius43:

lol, you guys keeps drinking tea on Chester's head. Someone who deactivated his account. That's why I don't even want to reply any of your mentions.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Crownedjon: 9:34am On May 04, 2020
Victoronah1:
lol, you guys keeps drinking tea on Chester's head. Someone who deactivated his account. That's why I don't even want to reply any of your mentions.
Chester will you quiet

Cc drjprince come and feed this alternate Chester account some sense
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2020
Victoronah1:
even Samsung s10 users wished they had gcam

Yes because their default output is 12MP like the S20 series while the ones you quoted outputs 27MP Images.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 1:01pm On May 04, 2020
Crownedjon:
Chester will you quiet

Cc drjprince come and feed this alternate Chester account some sense
grin grin grin kill me. Chester Oya keep quiet
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by henrygold100: 2:56am On May 05, 2020
ityP:

Redmi Note 7 pro cam wack? Bros, tbvh, just get a DSLR. No phone cam would satisfy you
DSLR CAMERA APP ABI WETIN. E fit be say I Sabi use am well or snap am well sha
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by henrygold100: 3:04am On May 05, 2020
genius43:

Whatever rocks your boat. Update your phone if you have pending updates. My own phone's early front camera issues were fixed through that. Till now I don't use GCam on my phone. But if you need GCam I can get you a link.

GCam
http://www.mediafire.com/file/do57z03arpqr7p3/GCam_5betaFinal.200428.0056build-7.3.020.apk/file
Or
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bubpntz3tzctpeu/Arnova_5_Beta_v7.3.020_%255BCLONE%255D.apk/file

Config file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rywbqsyx7631odq/RN7ProA7v5VS_0501.xml/file

To apply Config
To learn how to use XML files please see this tutorial [ Use the name "Configs7" instead of "Configs" for the sub-folder containing the XML files ] » put the XML file(s) inside "Configs7" sub-folder » open G-Cam and double-tap the black empty space around the shutter button » apply config (switching between configs does not require rebooting)
Or

See this link.
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/settings09

Even Samsung users use GCam follow the words of this OP on your own peril.

Note when you start using GCam you become his enemy, we have a lovely camera thread that welcomes everybody and also teaches how to make good of your phone to make memories. You are welcome to join.

can I use the ones on Google playstore, or is this one better
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 4:36am On May 05, 2020
henrygold100:
can I use the ones on Google playstore, or is this one better

Your phone can't see GCam on Playstore because it wasn't meant for your device
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2020
henrygold100:
DSLR CAMERA APP ABI WETIN. E fit be say I Sabi use am well or snap am well sha

Not app. DSLR camera like Nikon or Canon or Sony mirrorless
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
ityP:

If DSLR find satisfy him na to buy eyeballs remain

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Promzwealth: 9:59pm On May 05, 2020
Pls does Gionee m7 support gcam?

Not m7 power oooo but m7 the 6gbram
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2020
Promzwealth:
Pls does Gionee m7 support gcam?

Not m7 power oooo but m7 the 6gbram

Nope

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.