Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211894 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2019
CHESTER48:
thanks. yeah. I had to cut on close up shot, as the actor seems not to know what he is doing. So many mistakes and he also has something doing. Not time to actually reshoot. Yeah noticed voice was bad after post production. There was nothing on earth I could do to fix it.however I have learnt from that, and I now have a microphone which I bought just yesterday.
Nice!
What's your location?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Thayay:
Bro, is this Plateau NYSC Camp? grin

Correct. Great skies in Mangu.

LG V40.

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Thayay:
Mi9T Gcam smiley.... People are just finding it hard to believe it's my phone camera grin

Mangu! Front of the hall, haha.

I was platoon photographer at camp. Left camp with like 3 GB worth of pictures.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Correct. Great skies in Mangu.

LG V40.
Honestly bro cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Mangu! Front of the hall, haha.

I was platoon photographer at camp. Left camp with like 3 GB worth of pictures.
Ohh.... I'm just with the Batch C, Stream 2 bro. We for relate wink.... My platoon geez are just in love with my phone too. But i Don run comot grin... That camp sufferness is not meant for me sad
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Thayay:
Ohh.... I'm just with the Batch C, Stream 2 bro. We for relate wink.... My platoon geez are just in love with my phone too. But i Don run comot grin... That camp sufferness is not meant for me sad

I was B2. You should've stayed. I'm a very busy guy but I decided to stay for the three weeks. Cost me plenty of money in opportunity cost but I don't regret it. Met some great people.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2019
How about the one without portrait lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I was B2. You should've stayed. I'm a very busy guy but I decided to stay for the three weeks. Cost me plenty of money in opportunity cost but I don't regret it. Met some great people.
Bro, u're strong naa sad.... Me iyam not oo grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2019
maclawrence02:

Nice!
What's your location?
south East sire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BxnN2Iews
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2019
CHESTER48:
south East sire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BxnN2Iews
The South East state get name?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2019
maclawrence02:

The South East state get name?
Hmmm. Enugu! Why do you ask?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Codedzng: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2019
Brand New Redmi note 8 available

WhatsApp::08028878434

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2019
Thayay:
Another one... Sending multiple pics here is not working
this gcam bokeh too artificial ooo

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
this gcam bokeh too artificial ooo
I blurred it more from Google photos though wink
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thayay:

Looks terrible tbh.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michaellovaldo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daeminent(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
iheartellah:
Galaxy A30
Whats ur experience with the phone? Pls does the phone have portrait option

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Johnmokan(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tecno F1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
daeminent:

Whats ur experience with the phone?
Pls does the phone have portrait option
yes it does, Samsung calls it live focus and it only works with people.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by daeminent(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
iheartellah:
yes it does, Samsung calls it live focus and it only works with people.
Thanks for the response bro

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Scotch is great but Irish is much better.

LG V40.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thayay:
Another one... Sending multiple pics here is not working
Uhmmmm, bad..... Edge detection not good, the blur sef is too much kinda.... Or maybe its the person taking the picture

Just use the normal mode for pictures like this

Modified: taking a look at the picture again, it's really really terrible..... The camera even fail to blur a very large portion of the background.......

Terrible portrait

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thayay:
Oh maybe you mistakenly change the focus while trying to increase the blur
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Uhmmmm, bad..... Edge detection not good, the blur sef is too much kinda.... Or maybe its the person taking the picture

Just use the normal mode for pictures like this

Modified: taking a look at the picture again, it's really really terrible..... The camera even fail to blur a very large portion of the background.......

Terrible portrait
Thanks bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 5:30am On Dec 06, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Oh maybe you mistakenly change the focus while trying to increase the blur
I'll try it out next time... I really appreciate your corrections
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 5:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Mi9T Stock, but edited.

After all that bashing, I felt like not posting anything here again grin grin grin.... Just one terrible shot, only few corrected me. The rest are just replying how terrible it is undecided... Pls I'm not here to compete with una wey be class captains of this thread oo undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Thayay:
Mi9T Stock, but edited.

After all that bashing, I felt like not posting anything here again grin grin grin.... Just one terrible shot, only few corrected me. The rest are just replying how terrible it is undecided... Pls I'm not here to compete with una wey be class captains of this thread oo undecided
this looks magical. Very beautiful. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by clazzyice: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
dracopoetic:

After testing the camera of infinix hot 8.....
I swore never to buy infinix products anylonger

LOL. Is it because of the exposure or what
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2019
iheartellah:
this looks magical. Very beautiful. shocked
Thanks bro. The bashing reset my brain grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Thayay:
Mi9T Stock, but edited.

Yeah, these are very nice!

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Yeah, these are very nice!
Thanks bro cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Thayay:
How about the one without portrait lipsrsealed
Much better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.