Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212174 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Aceed:

yes Sir...is there anything wrong?
At all. Just needed to be sure that it was almighty Hall 4.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
radautoworks:

I'm a senior member on xda. Just been busy lately lol. Used to mod
Ok senior man
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Aceed: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2019
HeyCorleone:

At all. Just needed to be sure that it was almighty Hall 4.

ahn ahn almighty for what?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2019
radautoworks:

Score another one for pixel 3a XL.. it's dual SIM!!! Just found out after owning one for over a year smh. GoogleFi on my eSIM and 9mobile physical SIM and both working with unlimited Fi data so not carrying around two phones anymore grin
is it free or u have to make a mouthly payment?
Though this fi stuff works only in the US how did you make it work in Nigeria
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2019
radautoworks:

Score another one for pixel 3a XL.. it's dual SIM!!! Just found out after owning one for over a year smh. GoogleFi on my eSIM and 9mobile physical SIM and both working with unlimited Fi data so not carrying around two phones anymore grin

You're using Fi here? International roaming?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Crownedjon: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2019
radautoworks:

I was today years old when I found out. But if it came with the 10 update that explains why I didn't see it before
how does this fi data stuff work bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by thebigkendo(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I doubt the Fi calls works.. Data maybe
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by thebigkendo(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2019
radautoworks:

Oya bring your essential phone.. Lemme be carrying it around grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
thebigkendo:

Oya bring your essential phone.. Lemme be carrying it around grin grin

grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Yup. What I've always used. There is no roaming with Google Fi. That's the whole point
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Ebubemg:
is it free or u have to make a mouthly payment?
Though this fi stuff works only in the US how did you make it work in Nigeria

It works everywhere in the world except Cuba that's why I got it. No roaming anywhere. I travel a lot. Of course not free. Got to pay monthly but I get unlimited call, data and text. When I'm in the USA calling Nigeria is free. I only pay extra when I use it to call while in Nigeria which is why I have my 9mobile
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2019
radautoworks:

It works everywhere in the world except Cuba that's why I got it. No roaming anywhere. I travel a lot. Of course not free. Got to pay monthly but I get unlimited call, data and text. When I'm in the USA calling Nigeria is free. I only pay extra when I use it to call while in Nigeria which is why I have my 9mobile
please is there anyway to get this on my phone grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2019
drjprince:
please is there anyway to get this on my phone grin

Google "GoogleFi" and see
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Aceed:

ahn ahn almighty for what?
Heat, bro.
That place cooks people.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Redmi 7

Stock.

Still can't set Gcam on this phone.

I need someone to help if in Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:
Redmi 7

Stock.

its actually not that difficult...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:
Redmi 7

Stock.

You are not following instructions. Someone I gave RN8 GCam link got config file and used the instructions that came with the Redmi 7 GCam link without issues. So follow instructions step by step.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mizik:
its actually not that difficult...

Tried it several times and keep crashing
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
genius43:

You are not following instructions. Someone I gave RN8 GCam link got config file and used the instructions that came with the Redmi 7 GCam link without issues. So follow instructions step by step.

I did bro but keeps crashing
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:

I did bro but keeps crashing

Then you didn't do it correctly.

After selecting(importing) and applying the config file from the GCam app, did you force close the GCam app?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:

Tried it several times and keep crashing
and it works fine on my friend's phone..
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mizik:
and it works fine on my friend's phone..

I wish someone help me set it
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gabson001(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nokia 2.2

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2019
Just this morning smiley.... Mi9T Stock Cam

12 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Thayay:
you have really improved bro

This is nice

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Thayay:
what app do you use for editing

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Thayay:

Yay, great fookin shots.
Very nice, bruh.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Yay, great fookin shots.
Very nice, bruh.
Gracias bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
you have really improved bro

This is nice
Awwwn. Thanks so much bro. I'm really planning on going into professional photography. But I'm just trying to play with my phone since I'm still gathering money for a mad camera
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Chuksteric:
what app do you use for editing
Lightroom mobile bro.... But this was just a filter (berries) from the Stock camera
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2019
Thayay:
Awwwn. Thanks so much bro. I'm really planning on going into professional photography. But I'm just trying to play with my phone since I'm still gathering money for a mad camera
keep up the good work bro, it is worth it

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2019
drjprince:
keep up the good work bro, it is worth it
Thanks so much bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.