Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (213163 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by winnerr(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Redmi 8A Stock Camera

12 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MrBONE2(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2019
winnerr:
Redmi 8A Stock Camera

Still Naturally Cool

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gojugbeli: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Though I don't have one yet, but seeing the camera on the Oppo A9 2020 device on a friend's phone is intriguing. You can zoom anything at a distance with the 5x hybrid camera. Pic below

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by olaboyeh(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

How incredibly pointless. Faces are the whole points of selfies. Blurring an entire face out in a picture that's supposed to show what your phone's selfie camera can do, is the peak of pointlessness.

Next time, just draw a line across the eyes.

As in..i tire for this thread o. Why now create the thread..
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Mi 9t cool

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by winnerr(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gojugbeli:
Though I don't have one yet, but seeing the camera on the Oppo A9 2020 device on a friend's phone is intriguing. You can zoom anything at a distance with the 5x hybrid camera. Pic below
Mad oh.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Redmi 7

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gojugbeli:

Those pictures have been treated
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Olanivalue(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
treated and the customized camera is still showing? what do this one know?
Oyinlomobambam:

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:
Redmi 7

Oh, wow. Impressive.

Edited, right?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Oh, wow. Impressive.

Edited, right?

Not at all.

And it's stock camera
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olanivalue:
treated and the customized camera is still showing? what do this one know?

Lol. The picture have been treated bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:

Lol, I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

Lol, I thought I was the only one that noticed

Don't mind him, he even said I don't know anything. Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:
Mi 9t cool
this is unilorin,?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gojugbeli: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
obviously editted
HeavenlyBang:

Oh, wow. Impressive.

Edited, right?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gojugbeli: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
bros there's no way that pic is edited unless you lost your sight ooo
Oyinlomobambam:

Don't mind him, he even said I don't know anything. Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
One thing I've noted in snapping stuffs is how best you can tweak ur camera.. I have two guys using s8+ and s10 respectively, the first guy sabi tweak camera and positioning...why the second guy na just selfie person ( ego just snap )...
Well from page one till this last page.. if I am to rate phones based on the posts here so far then it will be
iPhone ( raw without using apps or editing)
Google pixels
Samsung
LG ( one guy here posted some mad pics ehn)
Xiaomi ( editing +app)

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gojugbeli: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
OPPO (raw without editing)
seanwilliam:
One thing I've noted in snapping stuffs is how best you can tweak ur camera.. I have two guys using s8+ and s10 respectively, the first guy sabi tweak camera and positioning...why the second guy na just selfie person ( ego just snap )...
Well from page one till this last page.. if I am to rate phones based on the posts here so far then it will be
Google pixels
Samsung
Xiaomi ( editing +app)
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
Google pixels
Samsung
Xiaomi ( editing +app)

As for Xiaomi, I have uploaded several unedited pictures here others too and am talking stock camera and not Gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gojugbeli:
OPPO (raw without editing)
Marketer spotted
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gojugbeli:

A person with half a brain will realize that those pics were professionally edited

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
this is unilorin,?
Yeah
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
Google pixels
Samsung
Xiaomi ( editing +app)

Almost all of d pictures I have posted here were taken with stock cam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gojugbeli:
obviously editted

Not edited at all
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gojugbeli:

Ok
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
Google pixels
Samsung
Xiaomi ( editing +app)

All my pictures was not touched. I am actually a photographer
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is selfie from Redmi 7

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:
This is selfie from Redmi 7
Great shot

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Great shot

Thanks
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:

Thanks
You welcome. There is an aspect of photography that give more beauty to the pix then background information is captured.... That you have done, yet still displaying the centre of attraction (you)

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Make me sef shown face..... Shots taken from inside a moving BRT

Boredom could be fun grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.