Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti (19292 Views)

Mcsmith Ochendo Blasts Linda Ikeji, Pastors, Native Doctors & Mugus / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by icebazz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please I will really be happy if someone can find a solution to my problem here, I have not been able to pay my school fees and I will be starting my exam next week, am a diploma student of OAU and am really depressed right now, I have not been encouraged to read to my satisfaction bcoz of the issue with my school fees, I will really be happy if someone can assist me, save a soul please
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Philgafauto: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
icebazz:
Please I will really be happy if someone can find a solution to my problem here, I have not been able to pay my school fees and I will be starting my exam next week, am a diploma student of OAU and am really depressed right now, I have not been encouraged to read to my satisfaction bcoz of the issue with my school fees, I will really be happy if someone can assist me, save a soul please

While I sympathise with you on your school fees issue, do you really think school is worth it in Nigeria?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by blowjohn(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
cousjwhite:
Oversabi. How many itunes or planes have been created by you and your fellow Nigerians alike? Did you ever for once think 18k or even the yet-to-be implemented 30k minimum wage will conveniently sustain a Nigerian that doesnt even go to work for 30days? How do you subtract transport fare, feeding, electricity, rent, sanitary fees and still be alive with such wage? Are you not as well wicked in your thouggts? Are you thinking properly at all?

Typical black man. So that gives them the right to do Yahoo Yahoo abi?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by mikano001: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nah u mugu pass
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Samsonklin(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bonapart:
He's still indirectly supporting crime. The reason I don't follow any Nigeria so called celebrity on any social media is that they are silent on important issues.

God bless those speaking up against internet fraudsters

#endyahooboys
#continueSARS

Jesus Christ is my only celebrity
Funny bros. Lol
Who cares who you support? Eh?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by icebazz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Philgafauto:

While I sympathise with you on your school fees issue, do you really think school is worth it in Nigeria?
At least the certificate is necessary
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Bayoibee: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
I can imagine how the white men felt when we decided we wanted to be independent, they'd be like okay leave them let them be because they know it'll be like leaving a 2yr old child in the world to take care of himself and that means we'll be lost which is what we all are right now in Africa. Lost!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Justbright(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
cousjwhite:
All of you shut up already. You put your music on itunes and expect who yo buy it? Who created Itunes? You get on a plane dumb-ass. Yall making stupid points about yahoo and cant find same voice to speakup for the ills of the nation. By the way, why are blacks always against each other sef? Did the whites come complaining? Do you know what foreign exchange these yahoo boys generate? If we live by our political elites who take out our hard end sweat would we survive? Rubbish.

no mind d eeediot..ask am weda na blackmqn do d sax im dey blow..some pple go just talk wt their brain full of dust
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Priye007(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
It's Ukwale Igbo that your father smoked that is still affecting you. This time not HIV AIDS. nan malaria go kill you. If you nor shop up yaya dirty mouth.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by armadeo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lots of internet fraudsters or thier beneficiaries on NL.

If your ancestor was taken as a slave back then you wont be here trying to avenge his slavery you will be either in south America or the west.

That being said Yahoo boys are giving the country a very bad name, when you travel out and say you're from Nigeria the response you'll get will open your eyes to the damage Yahoo is causing us.

Our leaders also arent making things easy
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by idonhammer: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yahoo is a legitimate business and only fools see it as crime.Abeg park well Mr innocent

Pharez007:
This is another perspective to it but does not in anyway change anything...

A thief is a thief!

... it does not matter whether the thief puts the proceeds to good use or not. Build a local church or mosque, build a hospital or orphanage, buy Gucci or patronize local tailors.. it is crimininal

Yahoo boys are thieves...

If you take what doesn’t belong to you via robbery, political office, outright robbery, fraud etc ... you are thief. Nobody should glorify stealing.

It is laughable to hear people talk about taking revenge on the whites for slavery and colonization ... I hear una.. angel of justice.

#It is what it is

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sorry bro. The whites dont and never thought like us. Moreover, i am black and proud. I need no hue validation

blowjohn:

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Joshmodest(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

What are you on about?

So, when we condemn theft, we are jealous of thieves?

It is either you are one of them or you have never been a victim.

For me, whose godmother's life savings was stolen, I have only hate for fraudsters.

Moreover, I was brought up to be contended with what I have. So, why should I feel oppressed by questionable wealth?
I say it again jealousy is the reason , for all this false tears about fraudsters on NL
you condemn some set of thieves and clap for some , Buhari , tinubu and all the politicians out there today are thieves, but they have assigned security details following them about , Ganduje was even caught on camera. they still voted him for a second term...
nobody talks about looting of public funds instead we all wait for our opportunity to take our slice .....let them provide work for people , then whoever chooses fraud should be arrested ....check around the world any country that is over populated , and the unemployment rate is disastrous , you can never rule out crime .....
GEJ once said openly on TV that corruption is not a crime till you're caught...
channel this energy towards the politicians who are also open fraudsters, don't just castigate one set of thieves cos they've oppressed you !!!
And if my opinion which I'm entitled to, of seeing things from the perspective of the streets , makes you refer to me as a fraudster. ,don't feel offended , but you need to auction your brain and make some cool cash , cos it's totally empty !!
since you can't reply a post without being stupid ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by godquality: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
In other words, Yahoo is good if they use the proceed to develop their community? What rubbish. What's wrong is wrong. So if you are condemning fraudsters, do it wholeheartedly. And the problem is that these idiots Yahoo's don't only defraud the whites, they do it to their fellow Africans too.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Westsida: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
versashee:

System jare. And site too

Lol I no dey game but I dey use VPN. For system, e gotta be sock, Google search to know more. Naso e be for awatime!
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Westsida: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
blowjohn:

There’s nothing like yahoo yahoo. Una just Dey talk on false words!
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Bonapart(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Samsonklin:

Funny bros. Lol
Who cares who you support? Eh?
as far as I don't throw my weight being fraudsters tarnishing the image of Nigeria home and abroad
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by babzo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
cousjwhite:
All of you shut up already. You put your music on itunes and expect who yo buy it? Who created Itunes? You get on a plane dumb-ass. Yall making stupid points about yahoo and cant find same voice to speakup for the ills of the nation. By the way, why are blacks always against each other sef? Did the whites come complaining? Do you know what foreign exchange these yahoo boys generate? If we live by our political elites who take out our hard end sweat would we survive? Rubbish.

So are you also a bastard cursed yahoo boy.
All Yahoo boys are cursed bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by LukeSavage: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I NO COM KNOW WHO MUGU PASS BETWEEN THIS SEUN AND YAHOO BOYS.....

LIKE FOR SEUN, SHARE FOR YAHOO BOYS.....

Last Last na u mugu past for dis childish like vs share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nice. This is another angle to it. I like constructive criticism. Lets go...

cry
babzo:

So are you also a bastard cursed yahoo boy.
All Yahoo boys are cursed bastards.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Mafking(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pojomojo:
A man is dealing with two women.
The one he lies to and the one he tells the truth.
Of these two women, which does he truly love?

The one he neither lie nor tell the truth to grin
He doesn't tell her the truth,and he doesn't lie to her
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by adegeye38(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Joshmodest:
Had it been yahoo spent thier money wisely , it wouldn't be a subject for discussion now , the reason some people are raining curses and shedding basin's of tears , is cos they've been oppressed by G boys in one way or the other .....
Stealing from the whites and giving back to them , exactly what our politicians are doing , the only difference is they actually steal from us and give them ....
if it weren't for jealousy and misplaced priorities , who should we be stoning to death
Jealousy over a lazy drone ,that commits frauds and rituals?? To make quick money to squander, by the time d consequences of his actions are coming, would i help him partake?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Craigslists: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
The money wey politicians dey steal from us Shey na our local designers and our locally produced Cars dem dey use am buy ni
So na because say boys dey buy foreign stuffs naim make you dey para. As boys don get money na Aba made you want make boys dey wear??Even you sef shey na Nigeria manufacture the phone wey you take post this rubbish??

Dino and his colleagues couldn’t even use the money dey steal from us to patronize Innoson motors.

Hypocritical SeuN should also go and tell Dino and co to lead by examples by first patronizing local made goods as leaders so that yahoo boys can follow suit.

SeuN make you take time before men change am for you o. Na your papa we respect and Na him legacy make you sef dey relevant small.

Fvck you SeuN Kuti.
Long live Baba Fela of blessed memory.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Samsonklin(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bonapart:
as far as I don't throw my weight being fraudsters tarnishing the image of Nigeria home and abroad
Yes it does 100% yet nothing can be done.
I know a few who loves to quit if they could just get a paying job. But no. All citizens can’t be employed and a lot of citizens are tired of suffering. If you ask me, yahoo has come to stay. You must accept it and work your way to creat a good name for yourself. Worry less about the image abroad. With the image abroad, are there no people still make it? Use the answer to console yourself and leave yahoo alone. If you can join. Join. If you can’t leave them.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Myself2(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pharez007:

A thief is a thief!

... it does not matter whether the thief puts the proceeds to good use or not. Build a local church or mosque, build a hospital or orphanage, buy Gucci or patronize local tailors.. it is crimininal

If you take what doesn’t belong to you via robbery, political office, outright robbery, fraud etc ... you are thief. Nobody should glorify stealing.

It is laughable to hear people talk about taking revenge on the whites for slavery and colonization ... I hear una.. angel of justice.

#It is what it is

End of discussion
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by elijahkayode(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kentz3:
Na u mumu pass seun the expensive musical instrument u de use, saxophones and trumpet u use ,who de produce am no be white people ,u see say u self join for mugu gang

Haba use ur brain, seun is from an elite 9ja family he knows wealth, we're are talking about husshpuppy and the likes
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Beedude(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
cousjwhite:
Oga, sorry to say this. U have nothing upstairs. Nothing can justify cybercrime or yahoo yahoo as it is called. So yahoo should continue because of our foreign exchange. The more people take side with these scammers the more they sound foolish and stupid
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Bonapart(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Samsonklin:

Yes it does 100% yet nothing can be done.
I know a few who loves to quit if they could just get a paying job. But no. All citizens can’t be employed and a lot of citizens are tired of suffering. If you ask me, yahoo has come to stay. You must accept it and work your way to creat a good name for yourself. Worry less about the image abroad. With the image abroad, are there no people still make it? Use the answer to console yourself and leave yahoo alone. If you can join. Join. If you can’t leave them.
continue.... last cry awaits you
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
When you want to quarel, make sure you are seeing things from the other persons standpoint before you conclude. You are not my headache. The system is.

Beedude:

Oga, sorry to say this. U have nothing upstairs. Nothing can justify cybercrime or yahoo yahoo as it is called. So yahoo should continue because of our foreign exchange. The more people take side with these scammers the more they sound foolish and stupid
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by robinicule(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pharez007:

A thief is a thief!

#It is what it is

Dont judge what you've not been through
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by 9JAREALESTATE: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
LOL

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti by opebiboy: 1:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Pharez007:

A thief is a thief!

#It is what it is

It is 100 confirm that you are a liar and the first trait of a thief is lying. If you must steal then you must lie first. Every liar is a thief. And since you lie everyday to make ends meet then you are the biggest yahoo boy. No way a man can be honest, we always protect our personal interest. Nothing like legit mumu. Everybody is a liar and a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Singer LAX Celebrates Mother On Birthday , Shares Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.