Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate (15908 Views)

I Was Into Haulage Not Kidnapping: Evans The Alleged Kidnapper / Imo Police Nab Fleeing Inmates Who Engaged In Robbery, Kidnapping [PHOTO] / Hilarious: Dutch Police Arrest Bird For Involvement In Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by joshchisimdi: 3:54am On Apr 26, 2019
An undergraduate who was arrested by the Niger State Police Command, has stated that he only participated in robbery not kidnapping. The suspect whose arrest came, after one Emenike Odenigbo claimed to have caught two men attempting to abduct his sick son, Chinedu. The three-man gang had attempted to kidnap Chinedu Odenigbo of Angwan Kadara Maitumbi area of Minna.

The suspects, Onwan Onyedika, 20 and Eze Athanasius, 27, who were students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and both from Enugu State, were subsequently arrested by the police detectives attached to Maitumbi Division and they claimed they took to crime to make quick money.Investigation revealed that they came to from Abuja in the company of one Sunday Odenigbo, the younger brother to the complainant, to abduct his nephew. Confessing to the crime, Onyedika who is a 400-level undergraduate of the UNN said he participated in robbery not kidnapping and was reportedly dragged into the crime by Sunday, said to be a 500-level student of the same institution.

He said, “Sunday told me that he wanted to start a business while in school and begged me to accompany him to his brother’s house in Minna to rob him, stating that his brother will not give him the money otherwise, and I accompanied him.“I don’t know what pushed me to this act. I never knew that my friend had a different thing in mind. To be sincere, I followed him to rob his brother not to kidnap his son. I have disappointed my late father; I don’t have reasons to get involved in this mess I found myself. How can I face my poor widow mother after disappointing her? I have ruined my life.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/26/i-participated-in-robbery-not-kidnapping-undergraduate/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Gisters: 5:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Alamu1111: 5:38am On Apr 26, 2019
What a pity. Advice Never listen to any friend you don’t know what’s on there mind , u only knows urs . Aboro lan so fun omo lu abi

9 Likes

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Buhdeuce: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2019
Ignorance is not an excuse brother!

You go understand that phrase very well for cell!

My best regards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by pillarmaria(m): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2019
Every criminal has an excuse.... please do the time and save us those emotional sentiments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2019
It's Okay? So choose how to die... hanging or firing squad? grin grin grin grin Lama!

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

1 Like

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by ernesterioo(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2019
You are a disgraced to us in the Den of lions

4 Likes

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by captianfreeman(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2019
Na the same thing na undecided
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Would serve jail time,
drop out of school,
Called a convict,
tagged a thief and kidnapper,
Your family and colleagues have all seen you hustle,

What did you finally gain?

1 Like

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Is04970: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Shameless exporters of criminalities.
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by freemanbubble: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Okay
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Printerscanner: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2019
joshchisimdi:

The suspects, Onwan Onyedika, 20 and[b] Eze Athanasius, 27[/b], who were students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and both from Enugu State, were subsequently arrested by the police detectives attached to Maitumbi Division and they claimed they took to crime to make quick money.

We can see their names, we know their tribes. We know their generational inherited trade. If not drugs trafficking, then it's armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking or prostitution.

6 Likes

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by olaadesino(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2019
Be in company of those who are righteous

2 Likes

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by elizabethg: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Lol.. baba trying to differentiate his crime..
Any which way you would still be punished na..

If you like xploit comedy videos.. See here - https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by bizhop01: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
What's different?
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Patrioticman007(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Migrant Criminals at work. From Enugu to Minna then Italy to USA. Very soon they will shout marginalization.
We know they are the cause of xenophobia in South Africa. Must you develop by force ?.

1 Like

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Reelmii: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
why should u follow some to go and steal in the first place?

is stealing legit??
u for tell us say na only torchlight u plan to help am hold wen u reach there

3 Likes

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Ubdavis(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
From court to the prison yard. That is where u belong. I wish the system is functional ...
Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Reelmii: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
grayht:
grin
this got me larfing

baddest

2 Likes

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by emmabest2000(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Odenigbo

Only igbos knows the real meaning of that name

Ode jim jim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by spiceadole: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Biafra robbing Biafra

1 Like

Re: I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate by Guyman02: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
His case is not too different from the Civil Defence guy who rammed his car into a group of kids celebrating Easter in Bauchi who took along his Police friend who possibly didn't know that his friend was planning to commit murder, they were both lynched by the angry mob.
Now it's possible he may not graduate after his widowed mother must have spent a good part of her strength training him in the university.
All should beware and pray against getting into trouble due to bad friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri / Police Arrest Man Who Stole A Phone In Church In Ogun (Photo) / Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over 21 Suspects, Vessels, Boat to EFCC (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.