Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo (15897 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Edo / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Man From Niger Republic And His Cohorts Caught Stealing Cable Wires In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by BadNews: 4:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Update From . COM

Akungba Akoko, in Akoko South West Local Government Area of Ondo State while attempting to make illegal connection, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident happened around 9 pm on Tuesday night, October 19, few metres away from the office of the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) in the community.

A source said that the deceased popularly known as Oluomo climbed the electric pole to reconnect wires when he was electrocuted, Learnt.

"When the incident happened, everybody in the area rushed to the scene to catch the glimpse of what happened and the matter was immediately reported at the police station in the community," the source said.

According to reports Sighted By , The remains of the deceased were deposited at a morgue in the community.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Mrs Funmilayo Odunlami, who confirmed the incident said the deceased was mentally unstable adding that investigation had commenced into the matter.

"The information we have is that the man is not mentally stable but we have commenced investigation into the incident."

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AAUAAMEBO%20/

1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Tony5050(m): 4:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Kindly check my signature for your Academic research content...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by BadNews: 4:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Tony5050:
Funny tho.....hope he gets a good treatment and learn from the consequence of his illegal act

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Winningbot: 4:55am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by yanabasee2: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2021
The last thing I will ever do is to play with electricity....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by SIRRITE: 5:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Can't Wahala just finish make we all rest

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by orisa37: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Struck by lightening.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by NwaAmaikpe: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2021
shocked

Of all Electric DISCOs to steal from, you chose BENIN disco?

Some people just don't hear.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by chigoziri2403(m): 5:50am On Oct 21, 2021
He died in a stupid manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2021
What a very painful way to die.
May his soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

Blessing185:
Did he die
Na wa for u o. Ble Ble,
Dem talk say Alhaji burn, u dey ask if him bia bia born too!
Odikwa serous!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Blessing185(f): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Did he die
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Tokskob2008: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Tony5050:
Funny tho.....hope he gets a good treatment and learn from the consequence of his illegal act grin

Who gets a good treatment after being deposited at the morgue

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by tafabaloo(m): 6:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Op...abeg, go change your moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by BigYash: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Who gets a good treatment after being deposited at the morgue
Me tire for the guy o.. Na business wen he wan advertise dey he head. He no care to read the news finish cheesy
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by DoctorDree(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Paid the ultimate price
Never play with light no matter the type
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Bestmicroscope1: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2021
The cost is a universal factor that influences the best microscope for electronic repair users buying decisions. But considering the quality of product, shipping, and return policies and also the software the cost of digital microscopes is too high. If we purchase the low-cost device it may not be up to mark considering the crucial factors. So, This is on you to choose the Best Microscope for Electronic Repair wisely considering the budget and project requirements.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Sabadon(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
There are a million ways to die but you see electrocution ehnnnn one minute you are alive and okay the next you are barbequed......damnnnn
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Klington: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Everything no be gra gra abeg.

Rip
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
I blame buhari
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by mbahdi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by gambia(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Village people finally got him, he exited the world illegally.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Matheusmartin: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
...Nigeria is a crazy place.
And Nigerians on the other hand, rarely take life serious. You see them risking their lives over almost nothing.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by blamingthedevil: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tony5050:
Funny tho.....hope he gets a good treatment and learn from the consequence of his illegal act grin

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of all Electric DISCOs to steal from, you chose BENIN disco?

Some people just don't hear.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Benrosaria(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=Tony5050 post=106921473]Funny tho.....hope he gets a good treatment and learn from the consequence of his illegal act grin

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research content...[/

He is dead man
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Chummynoni(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tony5050:

did you read?

3 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by ShitHead(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ogun don vex
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by specialmati(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
cool cool cool what amount of hunger will make a man want to steal cable
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106922253:
What a very painful way to die.
May his soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

What a wasted R. I. P
Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by tillaman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo by berbs: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tony5050:

He don die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company / Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) / “if I Die, Naira Marley Is Responsible For My Death” – Mohbad Cries Out In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.