Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal (1441 Views)

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by Bestienews: 11:13pm On May 15, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday told the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja that it cannot stop his swearing-in slated for May 29.

READ MORE HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/05/breaking-dont-waste-your-time-you-cant.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by Damsyjay(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2019
Oya.. Baba has spoken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:22am On May 16, 2019
Bestienews:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday told the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja that it cannot stop his swearing-in slated for May 29.

READ MORE HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/05/breaking-dont-waste-your-time-you-cant.html?m=1

I love this, Buhari have been keeping quite over this issue they taught he don't know what he's doing. Who be Tribunal safe? No be only Tribunal na lanubirT. They have forgotten so soon who Buhari is. Buhari can cancel election in Nigeria for good 10years and he will still be the president no body not even Court can take action.
Wailers, you better relocate to biafra oo grin grin you people didn't voted for president Buhari so there's nothing for you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by suremanpatriot: 1:35am On May 16, 2019
Buhari is very correct on this one.There is a layed down precidence already.For the three consecutive times he challenged previous presidents victories, did d tribunals of those past era stall or stop any presidential swearin in? Noo!
Abeg msk una let man concentrate to pursue poverty as he lamented. undecided
Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by ablelin: 1:55am On May 16, 2019
I dont think that has ever happened before and I dont see it happen soon. Even if he doesnt merit the post, is it their low life and slow way of making judgments in the judiciary that will deter him. Who told the judiciary their judgement would be ready in the next four years. Instead of them to encourage Nigeria and prepare Nigeria's mind for another four years of blame-game....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by MobilityExpress: 2:40am On May 16, 2019
Wawu! grin
Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by BuhariAdvocate: 3:58am On May 16, 2019
They can't.Not even appeal court or supreme court.
Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by JudasNaCarrot: 4:58am On May 16, 2019
Dundee idiotic nepotistic Fulani President of the North have come again.
Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:25am On May 16, 2019
ablelin:
I dont think that has ever happened before and I dont see it happen soon. Even if he doesnt merit the post, is it their low life and slow way of making judgments in the judiciary that will deter him. Who told the judiciary their judgement would be ready in the next four years. Instead of them to encourage Nigeria and prepare Nigeria's mind for another four years of blame-game....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

Scammer, no go look for work grin
Re: Don't Waste Your Time, You Can’t Stop My Swearing In — Buhari Tells Tribunal by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Dundee idiotic nepotistic Fulani President of the North have come again.

If you like insult till tomorrow no wailer in the South-east will ever become Nigerian president grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Killing: Police Pay Tribute To Slain Officers, Reveal Identities(photo) / Fact About Biafra And Igbo / Priscilla Ekwere The First Female To Have Her Signature On The Nigeria Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.