Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States (889 Views)

NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by Giftedhand92: 4:32am On Apr 26, 2019
This post is neither a mockery nor a bigotry one, but a content to really open our eyes on what the educational system in this country has turned into.

Apparently the government are doing nothing when it comes to the educational standard in the north and the country at large.

Below is a video that got tongues wagging, with the way some JSS3 Students of a school in Kano recited the 36 States and capital in Nigeria with so much nonchalance.

Even some of the northern states which they're supposed to be acclimatized with, were recited like is non of their business at such level of education.

See reactions below..

iamkarlima Thank God and my father I am not from the north very useless people and na this one go they claim born to rule looters people wey kill this country

official_frankyobasi20 All dis northerners can never get sense, no be swear

tobias_abarah Clap hands for them, tomorrow they'll be assigned INEC chairman, National population Director, or any position so desired to be given, van you imagine? Quite disgusting.

pinovibes Bayelsa people have suffer how can dey say your state capital is Enazwa that one sounds like an insult

chitonifeco These are still our future first ladies because those politicians in their place will soon marry them and they'll be the madam of the house�������

gracias_4all Baylesa- yanazua. Ebonyi- abakiki�����. They might be smart, they just can't pronounce words well

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/see-how-jss-3-students-in-kano-recited-36-states-capital-that-sparked-outrage/

cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by Giftedhand92: 4:32am On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 26, 2019
That tititi - titititi (ekiti/ado-ekiti) funny sha...

- But you really can't blame people for their native accents on another tribe/regions words... the state names were coined from regional languages. we can see how they pronounced the Northern states a lot better than others.

- Another thing is the teachers - they can only transfer what they know either right or wrong.

Am sure a lot of Southerners don't know Gusau capital of Zamfara is pronounced as Guzo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:06am On Apr 26, 2019
I'm NORTH surprised at all. This region and education are like wife and mother in-law. They hardly agree.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by daddytime(m): 5:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by tribalistseun: 6:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Education is the vaccine to violent,

But elites like Buhari have denied their people from getting educated. Shame
Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by Kingluqman(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Only Corper who don serve or still dey serve for north can relate to this.
Dem no fit write or read, na to carry paint for face and lips dem know. They are so poor ehn
Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by Khd95(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2019
North is the major problem of this country

Before u quote me to masturbate, I am from north Central
Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2019
Thats the future Minister of education 2030.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by OkunrinOloro: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2019
These kids are paying the price for being born in a part of the world where education is left on the back burner.

What use is it for a girl child in abokiland to acquire an education when she's going to get married at the age of 9 or 10 and eventually die in childbirth by the age of 18 or 19?
Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by Giftedhand92: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by icebird25(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I'm NORTH surprised at all. This region and education are like wife and mother in-law. They hardly agree.

Blood of Zachariah

Re: Twitter Users React To The Way JSS3 Students In Kano Recited The 36 States by onyedi247(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
what are the expecting from a region that has the highest number of illiterate...

(1) (Reply)

Canada Visa Lottery Scam Or Legit? See What Works For Immigrants / SS1 Physics 2nd Term Lesson Notes; Evaluation Tests / Nigerian Maritime University POST UTME/DIRECT-ENTRY Form 2020/2021 Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.