Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:(friday,april 26,2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:(friday,april 26,2019 (159 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Wednesday Of The Third Week Of Easter - April 26, 2023 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:(friday,april 26,2019 by femoint007(m): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, April 26, 2019) -

*Not How Big*

1.I worship, I adore, and I thank You, my Father, for all Your spiritual gifts in my life.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of unbelief and doubt in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me a faith that is big enough to overcome and move any mountain, hindering me from moving forward in life, in Jesus' name.

5.I speak to every mountain hindering and limiting me from fulfilling my destiny, "be thou removed and be cast into the sea", in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me a faith that is big enough to connect with the power of divine life that is embedded in Christ's flesh and blood, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, by the power in all the Holy Communions that I have partaken in, please, let me begin to experience divine healing, breakthroughs, deliverance and the new life in Christ, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let my faith never fail me, in times of trials and challenges of life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me a faith and tongue that will decree a thing, and it shall be instantly established, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and honour all his prayers and petitions, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free And Hear 30 Days Marriage Teachings. / Ondo’s First Lady, Oleyelogun Urge Muslims On Devotion / Salvation Is Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.