Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos (37941 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2019
sad
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by elizabethg: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2019
Ah.. This is so so sad.. Getting tired of all these bad news..
Laugh small with xploit comedy videos - https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Fisiryorh(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Heartbreaking to read such news.a young lad cut short even before his prime.May the Lord give his family the comfort they need to bear this heavy loss, Amen....
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
somebody want to put 2 pipu in troubu.The owner of the freezer/Anti.Dey shud unravel the mystery in traditional way NOT POLICE way/lif am to God.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by egojeny1(f): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Aunt's neighbour's freezer??
5 streets away?

This is pure murder.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by CodeBlooded: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hh
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kid must have fallen into the freezer. .sad.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Awesomefred32(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
complicated issues
how did he get there?
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Stanweezy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
That woman (the neighbor) might be innocent because I doubt if she will perpetrate such crime knowing fully well the repercussion of it without disposing the body where no one will see it.

I remember this particular thing happened to me when I was small. We were playing hide and seek game, I hid inside one small cupboard that looks like deep freezer, immediately I enta inside it the thing lock from outside. Na so this thing squeeze hell out of me coupled with heavy heat, bro no space for air, I screamed like tomorrow no dey, luckily for me one of the girls that were playing the game with us was following me that moment I enta that room with cupboard, she was crushing on me that time we were small "love umuaka" na she save me that day bkus others dey far from where I dey. Her childish love for me made her to be following me upon and down saved me that day... After that day she became my best friend.

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Enny2013(f): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Why arrest Patience Odowo?
What has she done wrong?

The Nigeria Police is a disgrace. Instead of going for the main culprit, they are busy chasing shadows & wasting valuable time.

The freezer is clearly responsible for this crime but it is still working free as we speak.

Arrest that wicked freezer NOW!

*spits angry
lol...u got me rolling on d floor.ds is too funny,abeg.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by xjiggy: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
I use to enter my mom's deep freezer those days when we were playing hide and seek. Looking back now, I wonder how I survived some of my useless rough play those days

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Gabson001(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
So disastrous.. The parent should please accept my sympathetic sympathy.. God knws best
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Very sad may he RIP
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Mysociallife: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Read my signature
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
it might be he went to hid inside like hide and seek game, children can be weird wen it comes to play

Yea, most likely Hide and seek game stuff i.e Boju Boju

Parents, plz keep watch on ur kids... when they do Boju Boju
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
it might be he went to hid inside like hide and seek game, children can be weird wen it comes to play

No doubt they don use ur pant , so when u play hide n seek .... you will run out of ur street to 6 street away to hide in someone's shop... n the show owner allowed him hide in a deep freezer grin aunty they are just kids not stupid.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rgade:
Kid must have fallen into the freezer. .sad.

Most likely Hide and Seek play

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
ericsmith:

No doubt they don use ur pant , so when u play hide n seek .... you will run out of ur street to 6 street away to hide in someone's shop... n the show owner allowed him hide in a deep freezer grin aunty they are just kids not stupid.

Sorry, but u're only trying to act smart...

The point is u weren't there either. So whatever opinion you have is merely a congesture.

That gives u no locus standi to insult her opinion - to which she's also entitled.

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Why arrest Patience Odowo?
What has she done wrong?

The Nigeria Police is a disgrace. Instead of going for the main culprit, they are busy chasing shadows & wasting valuable time.

The freezer is clearly responsible for this crime but it is still working free as we speak.

Arrest that wicked freezer NOW!

*spits angry

Yes they should arrest the Freezer the same way stupidity arrested your brain.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by ochiosa(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Untamed children playing hide and seek will now send innocent aunty to sako now.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
ericsmith:

Mr stewpid pls carry ur frustration go front.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Lizzie4u: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
RIP little one.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Noel1:

Yea, most likely Hide and seek game stuff i.e Boju Boju

Parents, plz keep watch on ur kids... when they do Boju Boju
I 've seen kids play horrible games
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
dollytino4real:

You are not far from the truth. I have seen a neighbor's kid hiding in a freezer and he was rescued. Kids could very adventurous

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

You are not far from the truth. I have seen a neighbor's kid hiding in a freezer and he was rescued. Kids could very adventurous
yes, n.a. but some are insulting their generation because of the comment.

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bad
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Angelawhite(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
He was murdered. Wicked aunty angry

I say it for the umpteenth time, most women are wicked to children that isnt theirs - even blood relations.

I despise people who read with their anuses only to jump to conclusions.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by MissRaine69(f): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Not going to jump to conclusions here.
I lost a cousin aged 7 when he walked into a walk in freezer when we were playing hide and seek. You could open the door from the outside but the handle inside was too high for him to reach. This is something we used to do as kids but we never shut the door firmly. He was found 3 days later when someone went in there to get meat.

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by MissRaine69(f): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
He was murdered. Wicked aunty angry

I say it for the umpteenth time, most women are wicked to children that isnt theirs - even blood relations.
How did you get there? You read and you concluded your investigation?
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by MissRaine69(f): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Awesomefred32:
complicated issues

how did he get there?

Hide and seek gone wrong? It happens
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Macon1212: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Very unfortunate, the boy maybe feeling hot and try to cool his body off rip

Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop / Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo / Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State