Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Are Nigerians Evil? Why - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Nigerians Evil? Why (273 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars / Tiktok Creator Funds, Are Nigerians Eligible? / Why Are Nigerians So Quick To Accept Inflation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Evil? Why by CorperShop(f): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2019
I'm not happy, so yesterday I made a post in the business forun of NL , titled : Urgent business need.

Body was : that I needed a Xiaomi Redmi Note7pro : 4gb + 64gb. Price is 70k
I need this phone to take good great pictures and compelling videos.
Please if you feel led to bless me with this phone , kindly dm me to send you my account details. Please no strings attached apart from my deep gratitude and prayers. Thank you.

....... Thankfully, some NLander offered to assist and dropped their number only for me to get this from one of them...(check attached image).

Why did I make that post?...[i][/i]

My birthday is next month (may21), two days ago,I sat down to take stock of my life thankful for life, health, intelligence and tenacity , not satisfied with where I am but willing to work harder , I decided I was going to steer myself in another direction all to be financially stable, I swallowed my small pride to make my request online, now evil people want to claim my blessings I beg you, I am desperately in need of this phone. Don't impersonate me.

Now the person is not even interested in assisting me again.

Please, if you are led to help me, this is my number : 08057318900 ( Nysc Corpershop). Call/Wsapp.

I am the one, I am the one, I am the one.

When you chat me up I can send you proof that I am Corpershop. Thank you

Pls, I am counting on your support. Thank you.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Evil? Why by czarina(f): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2019
CorperShop:
I'm not happy, so yesterday I made a post in the business forun of NL , titled : Urgent business need.

Body was : that I needed a Xiaomi Redmi Note7pro : 4gb + 64gb. Price is 70k
I need this phone to take good great pictures and compelling videos.
Please if you feel led to bless me with this phone , kindly dm me to send you my account details. Please no strings attached apart from my deep gratitude and prayers. Thank you.

....... Thankfully, some NLander offered to assist and dropped their number only for me to get this from one of them...(check attached image).

Why did I make that post?...[i][/i]

My birthday is next month (may21), two days ago,I sat down to take stock of my life thankful for life, health, intelligence and tenacity , not satisfied with where I am but willing to work harder , I decided I was going to steer myself in another direction all to be financially stable, I swallowed my small pride to make my request online, now evil people want to claim my blessings I beg you, I am desperately in need of this phone. Don't impersonate me.

Now the person is not even interested in assisting me again.

Please, if you are led to help me, this is my number : 08057318900 ( Nysc Corpershop). Call/Wsapp.

I am the one, I am the one, I am the one.

When you chat me up I can send you proof that I am Corpershop. Thank you

Pls, I am counting on your support. Thank you.
Pm them instead or drop your contact in an old thread then mention them and delete after.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Cockerels For Sale @3k Each In Abeokuta, Obada, Navy Estate / Test Of English Proficiency Made Easy / $95 Paypal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.