Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled (15277 Views)

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Sanromeo(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2019
good
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Andhominem: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Esseite:

You just made a fool of yourself, rather than discuss the politics in the topic of the NE rejecting imposition, you are displaying ignorance and low IQ... challenge yourself on intelligence, it's not rocket science.

How dare you mention me If I call you a pig now, you will report me to the mods... angry

1 Like

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2019
Andhominem:

How dare you mention me If I call you a pig now, you will report me to the mods... angry

It's only hate your kind is filled with... nothing reasonable or tangible to converse with, you really cannot give what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by oforjide: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2019
fuckerstard:
This bet9ja people sabi do advert sha.. I weak tongue

Wetin these people dey talk, so another mallam can take his place?
shut up ur mouth! yoruba idiot, ur uncle tinubu is becoming a monster to nigeria political system. he taught nigera is lagos state where he dictate who occupy any position, if he doesn't behave himself, the same thing that happened to abiola will soon befall him.

2 Likes

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Andhominem: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Esseite:

It's only hate your kind is filled with... nothing reasonable or tangible to converse with, you really cannot give what you don't have.

When you refuse to be gallant in defeat since 2015 and decide to scream sour grapes all over the place, what do you expect

It's not hate. It's fire for fire...No grudges...No personal beef... cool

1 Like

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Westsida: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2019
[s]
dukie25:
This is the same Tinubu our SW brothers are banking on to win 2023 presidential election.

The way Tinubu would be marginalised going to 2023, only God would save him.

Y'all should pray Goje doesn't win senate presidency, otherwise

Tinubu has already lost some SW states, by 2023 even Lagos would be with a different party other than APC. .
Tinubu is finished.

I laff in Kafanchan
[/s]
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by tribalistseun: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2019
This people should allow the thief from lagos to get his billions from Abuja before throwing him under the bus

1 Like

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2019
IPOB wailers food Don ready
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by oforjide: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Bunch of idiotic youths who know nothing more than politics.

All most all the regions of the north is on fire and see what they came up with.
those people have spoken very well. Tinubu is becoming a menace to nigerians. the igbos,hausas,fulanis,ijaws,ibibos,gbagis,nupes,etc detest that man with passion.his name irritates everybody in nigeria except the barbaric yorubas on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by YoungAncient1: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2019
The pay masters are now talking. Every tom, dick and harry from the paymaster's clan is royalty.

The puppets have been used. Now, it is time to throw them away like pads.

1 Like

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by NkayStory(f): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Naijaguy123:
IPOB zombies , this is another Tinubu thread, make una rush am.
[img]https://i./GOG2.gif[/img]

As you can see.."IPOB"clealy have better things to do than jerking off on a thread..

Unlike "others" who uses Nnamdi Kani's thread to cure their acute impotency and erectile dysfunction and generational insanity lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Xisnin(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2019
dukie25:
This is the same Tinubu our SW brothers are banking on to win 2023 presidential election.

The way Tinubu would be marginalised going to 2023, only God would save him.

Y'all should pray Goje doesn't win senate presidency, otherwise

Tinubu has already lost some SW states, by 2023 even Lagos would be with a different party other than APC. .
Tinubu is finished.

I laff in Kafanchan
Stop daydreaming, I am not Tinubu's fan but most of your predictions will not happen.
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by oforjide: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2019
Tinubu is a menace. What that man and his thugs did to our people in lagos during the last election is still in our heart, the north eastern youth only bashed him. We the igbo youths are planning to capture him alive and placed him to where we place other people that bleeped up. his days are numbered, Foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Godson26: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Igbos will rush here and start bashing tinubu who knows northeast youth ,and for the igbos go and read what Joe igbokwe said about you guys about asking for what you could not get or give in your own land, abeg una just dey beef this man because una no get him type for una region bunch of hypocrites looking for slot where they didn't deserve .
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
oforjide:
shut up ur mouth! yoruba idiot, ur uncle tinubu is becoming a monster to nigeria political system. he taught nigera is lagos state where he dictate who occupy any position, if he doesn't behave himself, the same thing that happened to abiola will soon befall him.

Please let it happen fast..
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by dalass(f): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
The Northeast youths should blast their own leaders.. South where Tinubu and Osho baba come from still better pass their war ravaged region!
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by BRASH: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Esseite:

You just made a fool of yourself, rather than discuss the politics in the topic of the NE rejecting imposition, you are displaying ignorance and low IQ... challenge yourself on intelligence, it's not rocket science.

What business does a zombie have with intelligence ? Majority of them on this forum are dumb. They are only good at insults and name calling. Sense will forever be far from them.

1 Like

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Gandollar(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
IPOB wailers food Don ready
. Your moniker is a misnomer. Why do you guys always deflect the darts thrown at you by these almajiris?

Read my siggy pls.

1 Like

Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Gandollar(f): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Godson26:
Igbos will rush here and start bashing tinubu who knows northeast youth ,and for the igbos go and read what Joe igbokwe said about you guys about asking for what you could not get or give in your own land, abeg una just dey beef this man because una no get him type for una region bunch of hypocrites looking for slot where they didn't deserve .
Oga for once, face your tormentors! Haba! What are you guys afraid of? It seems you guys don't know that without your inputs, buhari wouldn't have become president.

Why is that anytime these almajiris throw shades at your Lord, rather than tell them to their faces what they look like, you people turn to Igbos?

I have never seen such cowardice all my life!

Even on a faceless forum, where nobody can see you, you still can't defend yourselves! Is it on a one on one brawl that you can now square up with your traducers? Tufiakwa!

A coward dies many times before his actual death!
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Peacecore: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Esseite:

My brother don't b full by those urchins. They're not member of any legitimate group but pdp's wing which has come up with malicious to de_market Tinubu ahead of 2023. NE has never b known to opposing pmb.
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by technicallyrich(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
oforjide:
those people have spoken very well. Tinubu is becoming a menace to nigerians. the igbos,hausas,fulanis,ijaws,ibibos,gbagis,nupes,etc detest that man with passion.his name irritates everybody in nigeria except the barbaric yorubas on nairaland.
how you take know.
I am ijaw and i hate that derty man with rotten teeth with passion.
In 2023 ss/se will rather vote a northerener,than a westerner.
Betrayals.
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gandollar:
. Your moniker is a misnomer. Why do you guys always deflect the darts thrown at you by these almajiris?

Read my siggy pls.

You are actually the one with the problem and you really don't have sense, we can handle the North in our own way without wailing like bunch of hell inmate but your people have made it their destiny and life time work to cry on behalf of every tribe in Nigeria and that's exactly what I am asking you to do, I am asking you to do your Job as Wailers of Nigeria because all you can do is Bark and no bite grin
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Gandollar(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are actually the one with the problem and you really don't have sense, we can handle the North in our own way without wailing like bunch of hell inmate but your people have made it their destiny and life time work to cry on behalf of every tribe in Nigeria and that's exactly what I am asking you to do, I am asking you to do your Job as Wailers of Nigeria and all you can do is Bark and no bite grin

They are maiming, raping and killing you but still yet you have the gut to open your goddamn mouth to refer to people as coward when your tribemen and generation have been nothing but cowards, slaves and losers all their life from generation to generation.
See groove angry angry. Cowards! Hiss
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gandollar:
Oga for once, face your tormentors! Haba! What are you guys afraid of? It seems you guys don't know that without your inputs, buhari wouldn't have become president.

Why is that anytime these almajiris throw shades at your Lord, rather than tell them to their faces what they look like, you people turn to Igbos?

I have never seen such cowardice all my life!

Even on a faceless forum, where nobody can see you, you still can't defend yourselves! Is it on a one on one brawl that you can now square up with your traducers? Tufiakwa!

A coward dies many times before his actual death!

They are maiming, raping and killing you but still yet you have the gut to open your goddamn mouth to refer to people as coward when your tribemen and generation have been nothing but cowards, slaves and losers all their life from generation to generation.
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Gandollar(f): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Peacecore:

My brother don't b full by those urchins. They're not member of any legitimate group but pdp's wing which has come up with malicious to de_market Tinubu ahead of 2023. NE has never b known to opposing pmb.
Hahahaha...Na wa for cowards.
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gandollar:
See groove angry angry. Cowards! Hiss

Look into the mirror
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Gandollar(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Is that why you are scared to face those that threw shades at you?

Did you just edit your post or what? Lol... those things don't actually get to me. Feel free to display your madness oga.
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gandollar:
Is that why you are scared to face those that threw shades at you?

Did you just edit your post or what? Lol... those things don't actually get to me. Feel free to display your madness oga.

Scared you say? Why should I be scare of a political appointment that doesn't benefits me and my family? You guys are not really that bright as you think and the fact you said it didn't get to you actually means it did get to you.

So you think commenting on a Forum thread Online actually means fighting? You are delirious and also suffering from low IQ, so you believe being an e-warrior online make you tough and Strong? and making noise all over the media is fighting? You are just stupid and foolish

I know it is your people's job and destiny to wail and cry online and I was just asking you to do your job and be losers like you have always been
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Gandollar(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Scared you say? Why should I be scare because of a political appointment that doesn't benefits me and my family? You guys are not really that bright as you think and the fact you said it didn't get to you actually means it did get to you.

So you think commenting on a Forum thread Online actually means fighting? You are delirious and also suffering from low IQ, so you believe being an e-warrior online make you tough and Strong? and making noise all over the media is fighting? You are just stupid and foolish

I know it is your people's job and destiny to wail and cry online and I was just asking you to do your job and be losers like you have always been
Lol grin
Re: APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled by Meritocracy: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
If they mess with Tinubu, APC will lose white and black. They should ask Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo and Saraki about Tinubu. I believe they will hear different story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti: 2023 Will Be About Competence And Capacity, Not Religion / 2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku / 30 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Dumped Over Sluggish Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.