Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election (1696 Views)

See What Inec Uploaded To Their Server / Igbos Are The Only People That Used Their Money To Build Two Airports / Channels TV: INEC Official Says Results Were Collated On Their Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by AreaNews: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2019
They Employed Over 120k staff in Polling Units and another E-collation Officer in Each Ward across the country.

Does it mean ATIKU Won The Election Hands Down? Did INEC Destroy Their Server.

Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by SarkinYarki: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2019
everyone knows Buhari stole the election and we hope the Judiciary will rise up and uphold Justice

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Source of this infomation please?
Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by mycar: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Even if at all buhari will continue, let the nature of his victory be established.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by adebayo1998(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
buhari has won
so atiku fans die a for all i care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by FearGodinall: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
lexio:
Source of this infomation please?
. Hope you can read and comprehend,you see E-collation icon from the smart card reader and inec training manual yet you are questioning the source.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by Sagamaje(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin
Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by propsvila: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hmmm Atiku was fully prepared for a time like this. Unfortunately APC does now have a smart team to help them out.

Goodluck to Atiku in advance.
Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
The Judiciary have a duty to restore the essence of Nigeria’s democracy

Atiku won the election

Buhari should not be engaging in this type of theft at the age of almost 80 years

He is too old for this. He should quit for the rightful owner
Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by Wisfem: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
That election was clearly won by atiku even the dead is aware, but unfortunately the judges had been cowed, so let's wait for what God has prepared for this.
Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by Richie0974: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
From what I know, the server was unavailable throughout the election so no result could be transmitted using the SCR.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Hope you can read and comprehend,you see E-collation icon from the smart card reader and inec training manual yet you are questioning the source.

We live in a digital age. Anyone can upload the above and claim it to be from INEC. Just requesting some due deligence from the op.
Re: EXPOSED! INEC Fully Used Their SERVER In The Last Presidential Election by SarkinYarki: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
lexio:

We live in a digital age. Anyone can upload the above and claim it to be from INEC. Just requesting some due deligence from the op.

I see you don't want it hone your senses this year

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Attire Straight Disrespectful To The Ibos. He Deserved Beating / I’m Your Good Political Son, Shuaibu Replies Oshiomhole / No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.