Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. (1640 Views)

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab / Vote For Your 2019 Presidential Candidate Here: Buhari Or Atiku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Who among this two characters do you think has what it takes.

Personally, I think Umahi can do a lot in infrastructure.
He could be the imhotep or Lee kuan yew to rapidly upgrade our national infrastructure.
He has a bias for visible infrastructure including power and rail.

Peter obi on the other hand is more economically grounded.
I expect a return to a more investment driven, financially prudent Nigeria.

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by helinues: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Under which party jare?

1 Like

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:
Under which party jare?
The people's Democratic party.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by tunjiajayi: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Mscheeeew.
Are you saying your life is on hold presently, otherwise what's your obsession with the future especially when that is not committed to you.

4 Likes

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by helinues: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

The people's Democratic party.

Impossicant.. Not in 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Though someone like umahi can be very flexible when it comes to party.
He could decamp to the APC before 2023 if he has a chance at the presidency there.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:

I don't see what makes it impossible.
If it was possible in 2019 when buhari was running, it is even more possible now in 2023.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by helinues: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

I don't see what makes it impossible.
If it was possible in 2019 when buhari was running, it is even more possible now in 2023.

The truth and the fact is SE on a ballot paper for presidency is a bad ticket.. Not sellable at all

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2019
They have their pros and cons.
Someone like umahi can easily cut into the buhari fan base.
He has always been a friend of the old man.

And I think buhari would go easy on him if he wins the ticket.

1 Like

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:

The truth and the fact is SE on a ballot paper for presidency is a bad ticket.. Not sellable at all
Yes, coming from a yoruba bigot who has a vested interest.
It is a bad ticket and yet Peter obi defeated osibanjo in the south for atiku.

If not for kano, katsina, borno,and Kaduna where buhari has a large sway, we would be talking of a new PDP President.

1 Like

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by helinues: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

Yes, coming from a yoruba bigot who has a vested interest.
It is a bad ticket and yet Peter obi destroyed osibanjo in the south for atiku.

If not for kano, katsina, borno,and Kaduna where buhari has a large sway, we would be talking of a new PDP President.

Why are you guys always aggressive.. I would have ignored the thread but I realised most of your people knows nothing or little about Nigeria politics.. Was about to give you reasons why trying to be partisan but you blew the chance up.

All the best to you guys ambition

6 Likes

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:

Why are you guys always aggressive.. I would have ignored the thread but I realised most of your people knows nothing or little about Nigeria politics.. Was about to give you reasons why trying to be partisan but you blew the chance up.

All the best to you guys ambition
Aggressive?
That is definitely not aggressive.
Insulting the South East by calling it a bad ticket is aggressive.
I wanted you to tell me how a.bad candidate managed to beat the vice President in the South handsomely.

Or maybe you somehow think buhari popularity= Yoruba popularity.

1 Like

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by helinues: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

Aggressive?
I wanted you to tell me how a.bad candidate managed to beat the vice President in the South handsomely.

Sorry dont expect any reasonable explanations from a bigot as you claimed..

Have a nice day buddy

6 Likes

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:

Sorry dont expect any reasonable explanations from a bigot as you claimed..

Have a nice day buddy
Have a nice day too. And tone down on the bigotry.
Say something new once in a while.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by haffaze777(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2019
well Dave umahi is manageable but no no no to Obigot China Obiliar.give us igbokwe or Okorocha
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by Cajal(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2019
haffaze777:
well Dave umahi is manageable but no no no to Obigot China Obiliar.give us igbokwe or Okorocha
Obi is actually what you need.

But umahi is not bad at all. Both are some of the best the current system can offer.

Ssying you want okorocha or igbokwe shows you don't like Nigeria.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by Efewestern: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2019
Umahi - I just like this man, with the little in his possession, he was able to transform his state into a productive one.

I do not care about party, it is useless to me. If PDP should ever have a chance of ruling, they should present a sound candidate, and Umahi is the perfect man for the job.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by xelly: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria my country. Tribalist, bigots, hypocrites often force what they are on others. "IMPOSSICANT" Those with disdain for others express it, act it and execute it yet claim to be less of what they do.

Nigeria is not a serious country. Let me know when reward for hard work is acknowledged in Nigeria.

Country of trolls, comedy central.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by jom28gy(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Obi stand out the best, his pedigree to achieved success is intimidating
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Tinubu/Elrufai
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2019
How about Rochas/Amaechi/Pat Utomi/Nnamani/Kalu for the APC on one hand
And Umahi/Peter Obi/Okonjo-Iweala/Wike/Soludo for the PDP on another hand.
Let see who get's the consensus slot for both parties.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

Aggressive?
Insulting the South East by calling it a bad ticket is aggressive.

I wonder. Ndigbo have economic and political sound hands that can take this country to higher grounds. Either through APC ticket or PDP ticket.
Take for instance, the economic experts like Pat Utomi, Okonjo-Iweala and Soludo who can spin Nigeria's fortune to compete with first world countries.
Or is it the political bridge builders such as Umahi, Ken Nnamani, Rochas, Ameachi and Orji Uzor Kalu. How about the likes of Peter Obi who knows how to efficiently run government without stealing a kobo.
Or even Okowa, or Wike, Mr project with his radical linings.
Surely Nigeria would be the best for the future if any of these mavericks become President.
Let the Igbo be given a chance to use their business intelligence to try their hands into doing things differently that others have found difficult to do.
Who knows, the Igbo man may be that magic that can change the fortune of this country.
#SupportIgboPresidency#IgboPresident2023
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by VicThory(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is why SS don't align with SE because they are not in consideration when considering leadership.

1 Like

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by haffaze777(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

Obi is actually what you need.

But umahi is not bad at all. Both are some of the best the current system can offer.

Ssying you want okorocha or igbokwe shows you don't like Nigeria.

I say no to Obigot obiliar china man
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by agabusta: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:
Who among this two characters do you think has what it takes.

Vote Fashola as President of Nigeria.

Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
VicThory:
This is why SS don't align with SE because they are not in consideration when considering leadership.
If not for the south East, Jonathan would have been swallowed alive.
Anyway, the real south south on the ground know what the east have done.for them.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by TSRC: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
agabusta:

Vote Fashola as President of Nigeria.
Vote the minister of darkness. The rocket science man?
All talk no action merchant.

Try again in 2039 when it is your turn.

By that time, good and credible people would have done the hardwork of national development.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by agabusta: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

Vote the minister of darkness. The rocket science man?
All talk no action merchant.

Try again in 2039 when it is your turn.

By that time, good and credible people would have done the hardwork of national development.

Who's turn is it? The SE is already queing behind either Atiku, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso.

It is left for other people with the vision and courage to step up.

Fashola is the best candidate for 2023. He has the discipline and astuteness to hold the military together and keep them in check, and he is well respected by the nation's elders.
Re: The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. by Danwakae(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
BinDean:
Tinubu/Elrufai

If u don't want to die, Gov. El-Rufai, should not see this o...he woul have laughed over El-Rufai/Tinubu but not Tinubu/Rufai... Tinubu will not sell in the north even with Baba Buhari and others big wig endorsements if the opposition comes with the Likes of Kwankwoso(RMK), Tambuwa...tho, it could be possible through rigging and serious votes buying with the supports of our military and Baba Buhari orders...on the other hand, I don't think Gov. El-Rufai will sell in the south...but RMK would be good product for the north and for the south, he will beat Baba Tinubu, mostly with votes from SouthSouth and SouthEast, if no tribal politics played in the SouthWest, he may get some chunk of votes there... I see a Muslim ticket that has no corruption allegation from the south west selling in the north if the opposition comes with a
South Easterner...lastly, In my own opinion , I see baba Buhari handing over to a NorthEasterner within the presidency or cabals, take this to the bank and reminds me in 2022, after the APC P-primary...

(1) (Reply)

Is Obvious Vice President Osibanjo Will Make Hell Fire. / Insecurity, Killing Of Christians: Redeemed Church To Protest Sunday / Wike Orders Deportation Of All Almajiris, Vagrants In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.