Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Invitation To Participate In A Research On Founding An Agribusiness In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invitation To Participate In A Research On Founding An Agribusiness In Nigeria (199 Views)

Navigating Tax Relief Measures For Agriculture And Agribusiness In Nigeria / Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? / Build An Agribusiness Today With N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Participate In A Research On Founding An Agribusiness In Nigeria by LawrenceAO: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2019
Good day everyone.

I am Adekunle, an MBA student of Oxford Brookes University. I am currently investigating some aspects of new agribusiness venture creation in Nigeria in partial fulfillment of the requirements for my graduation. The final report of the findings from this study is due for submission on 28th June 2019.

The study aims at conducting feasibility studies on profitability potential of a number of Nigeria crops, identify crop(s) with the highest potential, assess the market for these crops, and make recommendations based on research findings to an agribusiness firm that is planned to start up by early 2020 in Nigeria. This will research will help the new venture contribute towards the development of agriculture in our dear nation.

I will like to seek the support of the agricultural/agribusiness experts in the house to help me in this quest. Please let me know if you are able to take part in this research.

Thank you and stay blessed.
Adekunle L. Omoniyi
Re: Invitation To Participate In A Research On Founding An Agribusiness In Nigeria by iHart(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2019
You don't just need an agro expert, you also need a research oriented person.

Check my signature for my number. Lets talk and see what you need

(1) (Reply)

Join The Moving Financial Revolution / Please Have You Heard Of PPMP? A Little Advice Please / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.