Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? (1996 Views)

Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token / True Story Of One Of The Founding Fathers Of The United State / Dalecoin ERC 20 Token Will Soon Be Listed On More Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
I am launching a crypto token, for Nigerians. I will like to throw it out in the open, for those interested in becoming part of the founding members.

I will like to point out that I am not requesting ONE KOBO from anyone. My real interest is for us to create a community. Nigeria is one of the biggest markets for crypto in the whole world and we do not even have a crypto created in this country to meet any of the challenges we are facing.

I will be giving FREE tokens to the founding members. My target is to have 1000 founding members, and we can grow the community from there.

I am repeating this is totally FREE, I am not collecting a KOBO from anyone.

I should be ready to have it ready by the start of next month. You can indicate your interest in joining on the thread and once the tokens are ready I will send yours to you for FREE.

Social Media links:

Instagram: 9jatoken

Twitter: 9jatoken

Telegram: naijatoken

Website (still undeveloped): 9jatoken.com

Edit: Somebody called Shaman opened a fake 9jatoken telegram page. Do not join that page.

I have now attached an image from the real telegram account below.

2 Shares

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Kandeed: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tejuri:
I am launching a crypto token, for Nigerians. I will like to throw it out in the open, for those interested in becoming part of the founding members.

I will like to point out that I am not requesting ONE KOBO from anyone. My real interest is for us to create a community. Nigeria is one of the biggest markets for crypto in the whole world and we do not even have a crypto created in this country to meet any of the challenges we are facing.

I will be giving FREE tokens to the founding members. My target is to have 1000 founding members, and we can grow the community from there.

I should be ready to have it ready by the start of next month. You can indicate your interest in joining on the thread and once the tokens are ready I will send yours to you for FREE.

interested

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
What are the benefits?

My vision is for us to build a community, where we can discuss what use cases we can have for our crypto token. There are a lot of problems in the Nigerian financial industry we can solve.

If we do get big enough, with the number of crypto enthusiasts in Nigeria, the 1000 founding members could become millionaires in dollars 3, 4 years down the line. Imagine being one of the first 1000 people to get in on Bitcoin or Ethereum. I believe we can build something really big here.

3 Likes

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kandeed:

interested

Noted.

Others can indicate interest ahead of when the crypto tokens will be ready.

Remember it is FREE.

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Kandeed: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tejuri:
What are the benefits?

My vision is for us to build a community, where we can discuss what use cases we can have for our crypto token. There are a lot of problems in the Nigerian financial industry we can solve.

If we do get big enough, with the number of crypto enthusiasts in Nigeria, the 1000 founding members could become millionaires in dollars 3, 4 years down the line. Imagine being one of the first 1000 people to get in on Bitcoin or Ethereum. I believe we can build something really big here.

You really got a nice idea but anything ur doing to favour Nigeria is a waste of time cuz she'll neither appreciate nor support you

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by ibsaq(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Interested

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Redbishop(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Interested

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Brawlscartel(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Interested

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kandeed:

You really got a nice idea but anything ur doing to favour Nigeria is a waste of time cuz she'll neither appreciate nor support you
I believe we can make it work.

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Kidakute1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Would be very much interested.but how do you intend to go about it
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tros: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by sammirano: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lolz
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Werleed(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tejuri:

Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by conMartin(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Am interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by polimaf(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Since you're doing it for free to everyone, I can help with some of the development
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by shubby2010(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
I'm interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by truthisgood: 4:13am On Aug 23, 2021
I'm interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by deltateam: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Okay.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Linearray: 5:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Interested

genesischapter1000@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by supremsuccess(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by rafo200(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2021
interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by conMartin(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Interested .. martzinov@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
polimaf:
Since you're doing it for free to everyone, I can help with some of the development

That is good to know. I just registered a domain name for the token. A forum will be created on the website.

I think it is a good idea for us to have a telegram channel too. I am looking into the creation of a twitter and IG account too.

What aspect of the development can you help with?
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2021

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by saintmm(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm interested.
It's a great idea.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Simdyofficial(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nice.. But what do I know Let me cowlishly join. Atall atall na witch
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
You’re all welcome. Remember guys, it is free. Nobody is asking anybody for money.

We will be needing volunteers though, if you are knowledgeable with cryptocurrency/blockchain technology, we can collaborate. Indicate on the thread and I will contact you.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by mosho2good: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm interested but I don't one anything about cryptocurrency
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by tinkotinko: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Interested... samuelayo34@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by tinkotinko: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is the naijatoken the username on telegram? I mean @naijatoken
Tejuri:

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
tinkotinko:
Is the naijatoken the username on telegram? I mean @naijatoken

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions / Learn How To Grow Your Business Using Viral Videos + Social Media / Good Reliable Company That Ships From China To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.