Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Davido Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday, “Ashley Coco” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday, “Ashley Coco” (2182 Views)

Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. / Davido Celebrates His Sister, Coco Adeleke's Birthday / Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday, “Ashley Coco” by ebaze: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Africa’s Afropop star and DMW boss, “David Adeleke,” better known as “Davido,” has sent a congratulatory message to his oldest sister “Ashley Coco Adeleke” on her birthday.

Davido’s post on Instagram, “Happy Birthday to my Oldest Sister @coco_of_lyfe ! I love you so much !! She named me ‘David’ btw so if not for her 30BG NO GO DEY OO !!! ��❤️❤️❤️❤️ cc @cocosveganjourney”

Source: http://forevernaija.com/davido-celebrates-birthday-of-his-sister-ashley-coco/

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday, “Ashley Coco” by Abfinest007(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2019
beauty
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sister’s Birthday, “Ashley Coco” by Dimmatic(f): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
She is beautiful !

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards / This Are The Type Of People Disgracing Us Abroad / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.