Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. (2168 Views)

"I Tattoed My Breasts To Make It Exceptional For My Husband" - Actress Bimbo Ade / This Week I Collected N60 Million For 3 Shows – Naira Marley / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigerian Lady Shows of her new Beautiful Tattoo of Naira Marley’s face on her Laps!!!

This has been going viral and Nigerian has been dropping so many different comments after the lady dropped the picture on her Instagram page.

This are part of the comments below:
https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/11/20/tattoed-naira-marley-face-on-lap/

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by Flokywaya(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
You for draw zlatan fr you're pussy na
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by LawLab247: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by pretydiva(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
This one na kobo marley grin
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by Jake19: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ok na
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ugly roadside tatoo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by dangotesmummy: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tatoo from the Pit Of Hell grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by slyfox35(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
This one nor be naira marley,na naira monkey
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by Shortyy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hmm that's kobo Marley.

Nice laps BTW
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
She could have use the money she use to pay for the tattoo to buy what will clear her stretch marks.
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by mytime24(f): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Many are mad
Few #yaba
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by Jamesinho55(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Skom wetin be dat? My eyes have seen it all i can now die
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by Kestolove(m): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Me na d shape of her toto I dey try to look sef...obu carnal
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by GreaterFuture(m): 1:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Marlian, Marlian... If it makes you happy, good for you
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by lkillbrokehoes: 4:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Ugly
Re: Nigerians React As Lady Shows Naira Marley Tattoed Face On Her Laps. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Her body her business, na we be the best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Dancing With A Mystery Lady And Is Serious About It / See Reactions As Singer Tiwa Savage’s Outfit To An Event Exposed Her Bre@st / What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.