Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham (29351 Views)

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Ben Chilwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by ojehmario1969(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Real Madrid have completed the signing of Jude Bellingham from Dortmund for €100M
Jude Bellingham to Real Madrid:
- €100M transfer fee.
- 6-year contract.

David Ornstein:
The fee for Jude Bellingham to Real Madrid is in excess of €100M and is among the biggest deals in both clubs' history. The player is set to have his medical in the coming days before completing the move.
https://www.caughtoffside.com/2023/06/07/real-madrid-agree-jude-bellingham-e100m-transfer-fee/amp/

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by ojehmario1969(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
English players and their heavy price tags shocked

BD have OFFICIALLY announced Jude
Bellingham is leaving to Real Madrid.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by MolarT(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na wa for Madrid...no time to waste.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by yolada: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
My village people really dey on my matter
I don dey find job for almost four months now. I don dey house sote my parents come dey think sey I no wan work sey I dey lazy. So day before yesterday, one job wey I go apply for last week, them come call me say make I come for interview yesterday, I come dey happy. I don already go tell my people sey them sey make I come for interview. My brothers and sisters, can you believe say that same yesterday that I was meant to go for the interview, rain fall from morning till night and the madam come tell me say make I no bother coming say she no go fit come again because of the rain? I nearly die. I don tell am say make she let me know when I go fit come again, up till now, I never receive any message 🥲... Pop C and mom C wan use talk finnish me 🥲 Ohh God..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is huge...! For a 19-year-old!

That midfield will be something else next season... Bellingham, Tchoumani, Camavinga, etc!

I pray he succeeds... let him not become another Harry Maguire in that midfield!

Now that Benzema has left the 9 position vacant, Osimhen should change direction from England! cool

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by workchopNG: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Man City would've been a better club for him.

16 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Blazadenise(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lolzz
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by aaking(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Next is haaland . Don't be surprised if Real Madrid goes with $150 grin grin grin .
Firmino is also a right choice

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Popeonah(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Almost every good player want to go to Madrid. Their money and fame speaks for them

26 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by lordm(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Another hazard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Iceiscold: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by kstyle2(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bellingham, velverde, camavinga, Tchouameni. Na wa. I still maintain that English players are overpriced and most times, overrated. Grealish, maguire, Sancho, kavin phillips all come to mind. Don't get me started on Rice and mount

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angel55555(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Let's pray he doesn't end up like the player they sold to us for 77m pounds.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by spy24(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
The post kroos and modric Madrid will suffer for like 3 years before they'll start playing good again..

Manutd have been linked to Kim even before the season ended but until now nothing don happen

Liverpool wey we dey laugh don buy McAllister.. ten hag will regret going to that team.. the owners will still spoil next season for him

10 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
See money!

Yaa Allah! Me sef wan retire o!
Grant me Millions of Kuwaiti $ monthly for just 2 years make i use retire!

Aamin!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by transient123(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good move for Madrid and Jude, Good one for Liverpool for not signing him....such money can be used to sign 2 good and better players...

10 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Rubyjade: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
It is just the kid’s rookie season, but we can’t be sure if it is only a lucky season or if it is a bad season, or a normal one. Also the fact that he is right now very far away from his prime.

So the answer will be conditionated to just the sample size of his games.

But the kid has had some big performances, along with some terrible, too. Is isn’t very clear his quality as the sample of his matches has been less than 30 games, but if i were to make a prediction, then here is what i think;

So, I think the kid has a 60% chance of being a Bad/Regular Championship Player.

A 16% chance that it is just a good season, but he is a Bad/Regular League One Player.

A 20% chance that he might be a Bad/Regular Premier League Player.

And Just a 4% chance that he might be a Good Premier League Player.

I don’t think he is right now a Bottom Tier League One Player, nor a Top Premier League Player.

PS. This is just taking into account his actual quality, the kid is far away of his prime, but i can’t predict how good can he become, as there have been lots of good young players that were nothing at the end, just as lots of bad young players that boomed in the end.

Most promising young soccer player under 25

Jude Bellingham , Midfielder Borussia Dortmund

Bukayo Saka , Attacking midfielder Arsenal Football Club

Mason Greenwood , Forward Manchester United

Phil Fodden , Midfielder Manchester City

Tariq Lamptey , Right-wing back Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club

Hudson odoi , Winger Chelsea Football Club

Erling Haaland , Striker Borussia Dortmund

Reece James , Right-back Chelsea football Club

Jadon Sancho , Winger Manchester United

Conor Gallagher 22, Midfielder Chelsea Football club

Kai Havertz 22, Attacking midfielder Chelsea Football Club

IIIan Meslier 22, Goalkeeper Leeds United

I am not biased with the list above but these are some of the under-25 players I know and watch on weekly basis playing with real quality and skills in their respective teams. Since they're young lads their football skills can only be harnessed further under good managers.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Transfer news has already begin.....i pray my darling arsenal gets serious in the market this time around....but where will our victor be going?

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Idrisk19(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Welcome To Real Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by OmoOlomo1: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Best Player in Germany last Season.
Welcome to the biggest club in the world.

Hala Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by UstazAhmed(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
See the kain money this small boy will be paid. Why are English people crooks?

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
cool

Cool deal
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by bennybuhari: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Saudi league is the hot cake now

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by GreatAchiever1: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hala Madrid. Awaiting the signing of harry kane.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by veekid(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Barca still struggling with a 34yr old Messi

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by OlawaleBammie: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
What about musiala
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Transfer news has already begin.....i pray my darling arsenal gets serious in the market this time around....but where will our victor be going?

We all know Arsenal will be scraping the bottom of the Transfer Market for cheap articles! grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Tibanew: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Madrid would be hot next season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Atlanta 1996 - Nigeria "Dream Team" Won Gold In Olympic Football / Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death / Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.