Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

There's Nothing Political About Freedom Fighting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Nothing Political About Freedom Fighting. (423 Views)

2023 Is About Freedom Not Religion And Tribe . Vote Peter OBI. Farouk Datsama / What Constitution Says About Freedom Of Movement / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Nothing Political About Freedom Fighting. by constancefriday(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2019
The problem with some of my fellow Freedom fighters is that they politicize their freedom fighting.
Once a pure representation of the voice of the People or the masses gets colored with some political undertones or overtones, it exposes the freedom fighter to lopsided views of his/her motives of fighting.
Could it be self centered? (is he/she fighting for his/her belly or bank accounts?) Or Could it be Politically motivated? (is he/she directly or indirectly campaigning for the incumbent or opposing political party?)
Freedom Fighting or campaigns for the welfare of the masses of a nation should just be purely what it is: A clamour for the respectful delivery of the dues of the citizens of a country and citizens of the world.
There are People who wouldn't do the due except the fighters and protesters slap a protest on them.
As a Human Rights activists there's absolutely nothing political about my participation in protests for the masses, no matter which political group is the incumbent party in political leadership.
However that doesn't mean i'll turn a blind eye to some things that are not right, right now.
The blood-shed in various parts of the country (in places like Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Zamfara States etc), the fact that almost 200+ Schoolgirls both from Chibok and Dapchi in North-Eastern Nigeria are still missing and are yet to be re-united with their families, plus many more.
All these have nothing to do with politics, they are plain issues of humanitarian crisis, and need to be addressed responsibly by the government on seat.
We will continue to say the Truth, for it is the only cure for our wounds and the surest path to life and real freedom.
- John 8:32

Apostle Constance Friday is a prolific Preacher, Teacher, Writer and Human Rights Activists, he's the President of Stance Foundation an NGO allied with various well known global humanitarian organizations and he's the Most Supreme Shepherd (Worldwide) of Real Life Missions International, a gospel organization that operates globally.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Political About Freedom Fighting. by ademchij: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2021
constancefriday:
The problem with some of my fellow Freedom fighters is that they politicize their freedom fighting.
Once a pure representation of the voice of the People or the masses gets colored with some political undertones or overtones, it exposes the freedom fighter to lopsided views of his/her motives of fighting.
Could it be self centered? (is he/she fighting for his/her belly or bank accounts?) Or Could it be Politically motivated? (is he/she directly or indirectly campaigning for the incumbent or opposing political party?)
Freedom Fighting or campaigns for the welfare of the masses of a nation should just be purely what it is: A clamour for the respectful delivery of the dues of the citizens of a country and citizens of the world.
There are People who wouldn't do the due except the fighters and protesters slap a protest on them.
As a Human Rights activists there's absolutely nothing political about my participation in protests for the masses, no matter which political group is the incumbent party in political leadership.
However that doesn't mean i'll turn a blind eye to some things that are not right, right now.
The blood-shed in various parts of the country (in places like Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Zamfara States etc), the fact that almost 200+ Schoolgirls both from Chibok and Dapchi in North-Eastern Nigeria are still missing and are yet to be re-united with their families, plus many more.
All these have nothing to do with politics, they are plain issues of humanitarian crisis, and need to be addressed responsibly by the government on seat.
We will continue to say the Truth, for it is the only cure for our wounds and the surest path to life and real freedom.

Apostle Constance Friday is a prolific Preacher, Teacher, Writer and Human Rights Activists, he's the President of Stance Foundation an NGO allied with various well known global humanitarian organizations and he's the Most Supreme Shepherd (Worldwide) of Real Life Missions International, a gospel organization that operates globally.
Re: There's Nothing Political About Freedom Fighting. by stephieok: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

(1) (Reply)

'we Seat & Rely On The Things We Cannot See In Nigeria'- Atiku 100% Leader Says / Come To State Of Osun And Enjoy Stable Electricity, Gov Oyetola To Investors. / Atiku Father Died As A Citizen Of Northern Cameroon, Not Nigeria – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.