Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes (2943 Views)

Do It Yourself - Contract Version / NCC Closes First Bank Branch Ibadan Over Illegal Internet Use / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by babasho1: 2:50am On Sep 18, 2010
Incase you are interested in this contract please read the following carefully.

Comment and leave your phone no or email if you need more info. on available contracts.

I'm not charging you a dime, mind you. You will deal directly with the government agency or parastatal in charge on behalf of the government. So fear not!

Lagos State Government

Pre-Qualification and Tender For Construction of 6-Units Residential Building to Serve as Transit Accommodation

A.    Introduction:
Lagos State Urban Renewal Agency saddled with the responsibilities of upgrading of blighted areas (Slums) within the State, intends to construct a Transit residential accommodation to serve as temporary accommodation for affected individuals during its upgrading/re-settlement programme of slums(blighted areas) within the State.

B.    Scope of Work:
The proposed project involves the construction of a 3 bedroom apartment of six units complete with individual service quarters at Oke-Olu Street Olaleye Ipoinri, Lagos Mainland Development Area, Lagos.
Other ancillary works such as:

* External works- parking lots and gate house;
    * Water storage systems and
    * Lawns beutification and drainage works.

C.    Pre-Qualification:
1.    A cover letter summarizing the tender.
2.    Evidence of registration as a contractor with the State Tenders Board
3.    Current tax clearance Certificate (3 years) of any two Directors of the
4.    Company
5.    Audited Accounts for 3 years
6.    Comprehensive company profile indicating the CV of key personnel.
7.    Verifiable job experience in similar projects in the last five (5) years indicating contract sum and evidence satisfactory job performance.
8.    Evidence of access to equipment and resources required for the project.
9.    Any other proven evidence /document that would confirm the skill/competence of individual contractor
10.    Interested contractors are required to purchase a complete set of Bidding Documents from the office of the General Manager, LASURA, on upon payment of a non-refundable fee of =N=50,000.00 (fifty thousand Naira Only) In bank draft to the Central Pay Office (accounts) of the Agency.

D.    Submission of Tenders:
The bid for each project must be submitted in three copies at the time of submission completed bid documents must be in two parts consisting of:
(a)    Pre-qualification documents and
(b)    Financial bid documents

The Bids are to submitted in Temper-Proof Tender envelopes to be provided with the bidding documents
All bids must be Addressed and submitted to the:

The Secretary, State Tenders Board,
Room 321, Block 1, Cabinet Office,
The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikaja.

E.    Deadline for Submission:
All bids must be submitted on or before 20th September 2010.
Successful applicants would be notified in due course after the consideration of tender. Only companies that meet out requirement and are able to satisfactorily proven their competence would be faourably considered.

F.    CAVEAT:
THE Lagos State Government reserves the right to accept or reject late tenders and is not is obliged to consider favourably any particular tender.

All costs incurred as a result of response to this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be bome by the responding firm

Signed:
General Manager
Lagos State Urban Renewal Agency
Re: Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by babasho1: 3:22am On Sep 18, 2010
Another One

Kwara Kusar Local Government Area, Borno State

Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Construction of Shopping Complex(s) at Kwara Kusar and Wandali Towns

* A. Preamble

The Kwara Kusar Local Government Council intends to construct fifteen numbers (15 Nos) each of shopping complex at Kwaya and Wandali Towns.

* Pre-Qualification

Prospective contractors are expected to be reputable and technically competent with tract records performance on similar project.

All pre-qualification documents shall be subjected to strict technical evaluation.

Interested contractors are invited to submit the following pre-qualification document.

1. Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
2. Registration with the relevant State Ministry of Works and the Kwaya Kusar Local Government Council.
3. Evidence of Current tax clearance certificate for last three years 2007, 2008, and 2009 respectively.
4. Audited account for the last three years 2007, 2008, and 2009 and VAT registration and evidence past remittances is required.
5. Experience/technical qualification and experience of key personnel (Company profile, curriculum vitae and credentials).
6. Evidence of financial capability and banking support, Bank Reference and recent statement of Account.
7. Similar project executed and evidence of knowledge of the industry that is award letter of projects executed completion certificate and photographs must be attached as evidence.

* Collection of Tender

Interested bidders can collect (tender) bidding documents from the office of the treasurer on the presentation of receipts of payment of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) to the treasury department of the Local Government Council.

* Submission of Completed Pre-Qualification/Tender Documents

Pre-qualification, (Tender bids) the prequalification (tender bid) documents must be submitted along side with the (technical bids) documents in separate sealed envelope marked tender for construction of shopping complex, at either Kwaya or Wandali town, and delivered to the treasury office Kwaya Kusar Local Government Area, Borno State, on or before 21st September, 2010, by 12:00 noon.

Opening of Bids

The documents will be appended thirty minutes later 12:30pm. On the closing date in the councils chamber. All technical bids will be evaluated on the spot and only the bids of the companies who are advised to be present at the opening of the bids.

Mohammed Balbaya Mniob

Director of Works

For: Chairman
Re: Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by babasho1: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
It appears there are no contractor in the house.
Re: Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by stagger: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2010
If you are conversant with how contracts work, you should know that the person to whom it will be awarded is already a decided deal. I move among such people so i know. Who wants to waste N50000 when it can be put to better use? I have a friend who just won a multi billion Naira contract with the Fed govt. D connection came from the highest source. D bidding fee alone was N250,000. Shoe get size o, my brother.
Re: Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by babasho1: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2010
Thanks for your contribution. But I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
@poster
I'm a contractor and I deliver buildings like pure water. But I am not really yet ready for govt bureacracy unless I have sure contacts.

Get somebody (esp the head to get the job) he can use any of my company names. Then sublet the job to me after removing percentages.

That's the only way it will work!
Re: Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
Anyway, I like your style. Incase you get any sure job, just holla me, I will be there to do very good construction work for you and we work out a sharing formula. I've done it successfully with some chaps in this same forum.

Cheers!
Re: Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:15am On Jan 31, 2020
lets discuss an opportunity in agri export...08077881934 whats-app
Re: Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes by Viicfuntop(f): 6:15am On May 31, 2021
stagger:
If you are conversant with how contracts work, you should know that the person to whom it will be awarded is already a decided deal. I move among such people so i know. Who wants to waste N50000 when it can be put to better use? I have a friend who just won a multi billion Naira contract with the Fed govt. D connection came from the highest source. D bidding fee alone was N250,000. Shoe get size o, my brother.

Hi Stagger. Good morning. I want to know more about construction companies and contract jobs in Nigeria. May I send you a pm? Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Syntek Global Distributors Wanted / Grade 6a Human Hair Extensions / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multi-millionaires, 6,800 Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.