Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Closed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed (3243 Views)

Selling My Soul To The Satan. / Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Derring: 7:33pm On May 20, 2019
Who get d links na.
Before man pikin go kill himself

1 Like

Re: Closed by successdotcom: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2019
Sometimes life........just....becomes real...bitter
Re: Closed by Waterlrd: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
I can only help you Market your Kidney for 4.5M and I'll collect 800k finders fee
ohhhh! You are very unfair, who will then buy the soul if you remove the kidney?
Re: Closed by sukerefakere(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Waterlrd:
ohhhh! You are very unfair, who will then buy the soul if you remove the kidney?
Well, I have so many aboki Condemn around me.
Re: Closed by Waterlrd: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
sukerefakere:

Well, I have so many aboki Condemn around me.

Hahahaha........ O! Man l cannot hold my laughter again............
So you know! that the moment you remove the kidney , the abokeees will rush for the scrabe.
Re: Closed by Waterlrd: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gentleman, how l wish you consult a foreign agent to help you & sell that soul where you will make dollars b4 you waste it to poor Nigerian devils.
They will just deceive you and give you small cash and that's all.
Re: Closed by jeffsummers(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
4.5m small na.nobody will sell at that price
come and help me sell mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) / Atheism: An Irrational Worldview / NL Atheists, On What Basis Do You Define Right And Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.