Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria (3157 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
hey broketards.
i am satans representative in nigeria
i dont want to talk much. just sell your soul to me now .
if you are interested let me know in the comments tongue
this is not a joke.
many people have sold their souls to me and they are happy as we speak.
if you come here to troll me i will snatch your soul by force.
selling your soul to me is a thing of your free will.
you are not forced or compelled to do so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Righteousness2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
SatantheDestroy:
hey broketards.
this is not a joke. 7
[/s]
Keep Quiet

14 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by squash47(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
This battle go strong. Righteousness vs Satan's agent ...grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Keep Quiet
the fact that you commented means u are interested to sell your soul. come out openly and lets trade it

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
squash47:
This battle go strong. Righteousness vs Satan's agent ...grin grin
he dey my terrain, i go defeat am with my eyes closed sef cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by MickzyDonald: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's like your brain is damaged abi , You and who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Righteousness2(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
the fact that you commented means u are interested to sell your soul. come out openly and lets trade it

Flee this Nonsense young man!
Satan himself will make use of you, Destroy your Soul, Dump your Soul in Hell and Laugh u to scorn!

Be careful! Your Soul is too precious to be Wasted !

6 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Flee this Nonsense young man!
Satan himself will make use of you, Destroy your Soul, Dump your Soul in Hell and Laugh u to scorn!

Be careful!
hell exist in the brain. there is nothing like hell literally.
most nigerians are in hell already. they need to sell their souls to be happy.
i know u want to sell yours but you are stll contemplating. i wont force or cajole u into selling.
when you are ready to sell it, let me know.
i pay handsomely.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Righteousness2(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
hell exist in the brain. there is nothing like hell literally.
most nigerians are in hell already. they need to sell their souls to be happy.
i know u want to sell yours but you are stll contemplating. i wont force or cajole u into selling.
when you are ready to sell it, let me know.
i pay handsomely.
Don't let pieces of paper u give value Confuse ur destiny!
It has no Profit for u to gain the whole world and lose your Soul.
$1 won't go with you to Eternity.
Don't let the devil make use of you and dump u. It's his trade mark.
An Encounter with JESUS CHRIST will sort you out here in Earth and Eternity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't let pieces of paper u give value Confuse ur destiny!
It has no Profit for u to gain the whole world and lose your Soul.
$1 won't go with you to Eternity.
Don't let the devil make use of you and dump u. It's his trade mark.
An Encounter with JESUS CHRIST will sort you out here in Earth and Eternity
abobi, all this your wrote is gibberish

6 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by squash47(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
he dey my terrain, i go defeat am with my eyes closed sef cheesy cheesy

You sure, he go beat you o....

He dey treat you like say u no get what it takes to defeat am.

Do u have what it takes?

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by Blacknote: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
if you are interested in having the satanic bible mailed to you, let me know

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SATANN: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
try to invite them the satanic mass holding at the satanic lodge in VI

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by IamRichards: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Troll tongue
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
IamRichards:
Troll tongue
sell your sould and stop spamming nairaland like this

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
one guy just sold his soul now. welcome my son

3 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
You don't even know how to write well, starting sentences with lower case letters. Them go soon ban you.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by ambitiouschap17: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na bitcoin you go pay?
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by obonujoker(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hungry man...
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
danvault:
You don't even know how to type write properlywell, fullstop. [s]starting sentences with lower case letters[/s]. Them go soon ban you.
let me give you small expo. anybody u see writing any message in a forum r chat and uses uppercase properly, just know that the person is a broke peasant . he is probably using a 20k phone to type. when u use a 1.3m laptop to type, u dont give a Bleep about uppercase. u need to sell your soul

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
let me give you small expo. anybody u see writing any message in a forum r chat and uses uppercase properly, just know that the person is a broke peasant . he is probably using a 20k phone to type. when u use a 1.3m laptop to type, u dont give a Bleep about uppercase. u need to sell your soul

Lol how much you dey buy soul? And why is it so important to your master? I hope you don't drive a toyota or honda sha, but Bentleys and RR.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
danvault:

Lol how much you dey buy soul? And why is it so important to your master? I hope you don't drive a toyota or honda sha, but Bentleys and RR.
your soul is wrthless grin the last olosho u bleeped have used u
bring your parents grin

4 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
your soul is wrthless grin the last olosho u bleeped have used u
bring your parents grin

You have no super powers after all, cuz you should know that I've not had sex for over a year and the last time was with my girlfriend. You no get my money joor, bentley money for a start. You dey find soul to buy for 5m naira? Look at this fake agent.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
danvault:

You have no super powers after all, cuz you should know that I've not had sex for over a year and the last time was with my girlfriend. You no get my money joor, bentley money for a start. You dey find soul to buy for 5m naira? Look at this fake agent.
u have been used buy the last olosho u bleeped. it means your gf is an olosho and she has used u grin
your soul is not useful please

4 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
u have been used buy the last olosho u bleeped. it means your gf is an olosho and she has used u grin
your soul is not useful please

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You see soul you dey run, oya tell me my real name. You dey behave as if you don read my destiny. If my ex gf used me, why is she still broke? Why do they still need my help? Lol you can't afford my soul, tell your master the real satan to call me.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SatantheDestroy: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
danvault:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You see soul you dey run, oya tell me my real name. You dey behave as if you don read my destiny. If my ex gf used me, why is she still broke? Why do they still need my help? Lol you can't afford my soul, tell your master the real satan to call me.
she was later used by a yahoo boy.
satann please call this man

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by SATANN: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
she was later used by a yahoo boy.
satann please call this man
danvault your soul is worthless . it has already been used by someone else
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by danvault: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
SATANN:
danvault your soul is worthless . it has already been used by someone else

The real satan is not on nairaland, tell him to call me. Or just state my first name and I go believe you. Una no get money for soul but just messing around.
Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by adesile8697: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
one guy just sold his soul now. welcome my son

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by iheanyi40(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Satan don from ashawo thread reach here, this religion section go hear am, dem Neva know u grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria by culf: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
hey broketards.
this is not a joke.
many people have sold their souls to me and they are happy as we speak.
you are not forced or compelled to do so.

my brother, your soul is invaluable. Jesus loves you so much, more than anybody else including your parents, He gave up everything and came to die for you and me. Don't joke with everything please. I pray you have an encounter with Him(Jesus) soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"What Does The Bible Say About Gay Marriage / Same Sex Marriage?" / Easter Quiz For Christians, Test Your Knowledge; Atheists Are Also Welcome / Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.