Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Selling My Soul To The Satan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selling My Soul To The Satan. (827 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2021
I've weighed the outcome, I think right now I'm irredeemable, growing up I wanted to be two things.

An excellent space scientist, or a virtuoso keyboardist & pianist. I've recorded some progress, but I am not satisfied with my progress. I'm not after money, wealth, or material things. I'm only after fame, power, and relevance, and deep understanding of our existence.

God has been wonderful to me, I've always been above my peers, I could be counted as of the cleverest, however, my innermost desires aren't yet fulfilled, I wanted to be a mixture of Konstantin Tsiolkovsk, Edwin Hubble, Mozart Wolfgang and Yanni, but with the deepest regret, I am not in any way close.

From my understanding, the greatest achievers on this planet exchanged something with Satan. I'm willing to pay the price, and I know the implications, I needn't be reminded. I just wanna etched my name into the history of men, and aliens alike.

I need leads.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Kosoco(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2021
You need a therapy..... Psychological oooo

1 Like

Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by heniford2: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Broken soul seek you shall find
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by kingtinnie(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Sapa dey catch devil sef like this bro ... you're on your own
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2021
I am like cancer or rather a charm. Or way or the other, I've been able to fool a lot of people. I didn't intend to fool them of course, but they simply failed to understand me. Where I am going, my mind works differently from theirs but they don’t simply care.

Like I said earlier, God has been very wonderful to me, ain't no denying that. I often wonder why God would still love a person that disregards him so much. Maybe my charm has cloaked my church leaders' sights I can't say. Recently I was made the president of my church youths, even when there were older and more qualified people.

The above brings the question “ can God’s purpose for my life differs from mine?”
I prefer mine anyways, regardless of the outcome. Let the battle for a single precious soul begin. Who gives me what I want wins the battle.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Nephilim: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2021
What you need is a reseting slap to the brain grin

The devil will demand the blood of your loved ones, and even more! Then giv you few years to enjoy! Then slaughter you like a ram. The soul of those you sacrifice will tear you apart in the great beyond. That name you think you etch will be so forgotten and put to oblivion by another record breaking individual in that field and then you would have work for vain and eternally lost! Too bad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
From my understanding, the greatest achievers on this planet exchanged something with Satan. I'm willing to pay the price, and I know the implications, I needn't be reminded. I just wanna etched my name into the history of men, and aliens alike.

I need leads.
Is Satan still in the business of buying souls? Given that approximately 7500 souls die every hour, dont you think he probably has his fill of souls by now? undecided

Why would he need to invest resources in a soul such as yours? undecided

This battle, are you certain it is not a result of some delusion? undecided
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Two choices, son: Adrenochrome or Spiritual Loan payable with your Soul.

Yet there is a third choice - Hardwork
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by heniford2: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Some of you saying trash about this young guy don't understand religion has eaten deep into Nigeria that people don't reason again shame
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Do I need a psychological evaluation? Maybe yes or no. But sincerely I've come of age, I know what I want, I need the brain that rivals the boys in NASA, that's where I belong, and I need the fingers that play better than Amadeus Mozart. Afterward, I can rest peacefully or anguishedly till the end of time.

FYI, I am not broke or looking for money or any help of sort financially. I'm not looking for material gains.

I only want power, relevance, and deepest knowledge of our existence. So don't pity me.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by heniford2: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Two choices, son: Adrenochrome or Spiritual Loan payable with your Soul.

Yet there is a third choice - Hardwork
Who are you??
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2021
@Nephilim

I am a good negotiator, thanks for your concern. But I have no loved ones, all my loved ones are gone. I'm alone on this planet. And my soul is worth a thousand.

Well, I don't care if humanity remembered for long, my biggest joys always come from my hardest achievements. Records are meant to be broken. But with Satan's stamp, mine will most likely stand forever, or at least reference forever.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2021
@kobojunkie

Delusional hell no! I'm only obsessed with success, a great one.

I knew my path right from time, and I diligently followed it.

@26 yo

BS Physics, Astronomy minor
MSc Computational Physics

I was regarded as unqualified as a NASA entry, but that's my place.

I worked hard, but it's not enough, now I'm ready to sacrifice all. I must see the space in my lifetime. I must record a note on ISS on my lifetime.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2021
@Billyonaire666

I just checked out Adrenochrome now, couldn't find much helpful content.

The soul of a thing, how do I start? Links? Directions? My price is ready.

Hard work? I think I'm exhausted from that.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
@kobojunkie
Delusional hell no! I'm only obsessed with success, a great one.

I knew my path right from time, and I diligently followed it.
@26 yo

BS Physics, Astronomy minor
MSc Computational Physics
I was regarded as unqualified as a NASA entry, but that's my place.

I worked hard, but it's not enough, now I'm ready to sacrifice all. I must see the space in my lifetime. I must record a note on ISS on my lifetime.
I wish you the very best of luck, and I hope you achieve that which your heart desires. You only live once, after all! undecided
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
@Billyonaire666

I just checked out Adrenochrome now, couldn't find much helpful content.

The soul of a thing, how do I start? Links? Directions? My price is ready.

Hard work? I think I'm exhausted from that.

Adrenaline secretion into the blood at the moment extreme fear produces something supersonic beyond monoatomic gold consumption, if properly extracted and infused properly will connect you directly to the realm of Beings you need to guide you to that which you seek. There is no price to pay than having that infusion.

Trading your Soul chip for just a lifetime of fame when you have millions of lifetime possibility with that same soul chip is such a bad idea but seems appealing to the uninitiated. There are thousands of Beings who will scamper to take your offer cos they know you are ignorant of what you are. But if you are ready to proceed, I got to tecah you to connect to those ETs and I am not responsible for what happens to you.

As for hardwork, you have to upgrade your family DNA via suffering or hardwork or intelligence which will raise your level of consciousness and make everything easier cos when you have the right tools, you can complete tasks easily.

Life is stranger than many think. Let me know which you desire
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by tobechi20(m): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2021
It is not everyone soul Satan accepts. Some souls are super bitter
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 1:25am On Jun 20, 2021
@Billyonaire666

Thanks for being helpful, I desired to go with the number i.e adrenochrome or the second option. My mind is wholly made up, but I doubt that adrenochrome might not work if it requires fear to play out. I have no fears.

To a certain level, I've excelled in my chosen field, however, the level is subpar with what I envisioned. I'm hardworking, got a superb DNA humanly, but I want to be a superhuman. I want wisdom that goes of the chat. More than the one Solomon negotiated for.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 1:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I wish you the very best of luck, and I hope you achieve that which your heart desires. You only live once, after all! undecided

Sarcasm hmm.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:

Sarcasm hmm.
Nope! undecided
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Why are you telling us all this? You think we can talk you out of it? Ogbeni, stupidity is personal o, nobody cares if you give your life to Satan.

How do you expect God to make you be like an atheist like Edwin Hubble in the first place. It seems you have a mental health problem.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 2:35am On Jun 20, 2021
@Artmanbuddy

Please read!

I'm not here for clout, validations, or to get pity from anyone, I’m only here to get the lead(s) that I need.

I've requested for lead in several other places, I'm yet to get none. It might come from here, and please be mature in your responses or just flip over this thread.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Ola17: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
I am like cancer or rather a charm. Or way or the other, I've been able to fool a lot of people. I didn't intend to fool them of course, but they simply failed to understand me. Where I am going, my mind works differently from theirs but they don’t simply care.

Like I said earlier, God has been very wonderful to me, ain't no denying that. I often wonder why God would still love a person that disregards him so much. Maybe my charm has cloaked my church leaders' sights I can't say. Recently I was made the president of my church youths, even when there were older and more qualified people.

The above brings the question “ can God’s purpose for my life differs from mine?”
I prefer mine anyways, regardless of the outcome. Let the battle for a single precious soul begin. Who gives me what I want wins the battle.

All or nothing.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by truespeak: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
I've weighed the outcome, I think right now I'm irredeemable, growing up I wanted to be two things.

An excellent space scientist, or a virtuoso keyboardist & pianist. I've recorded some progress, but I am not satisfied with my progress. I'm not after money, wealth, or material things. I'm only after fame, power, and relevance, and deep understanding of our existence.

God has been wonderful to me, I've always been above my peers, I could be counted as of the cleverest, however, my innermost desires aren't yet fulfilled, I wanted to be a mixture of Konstantin Tsiolkovsk, Edwin Hubble, Mozart Wolfgang and Yanni, but with the deepest regret, I am not in any way close.

I need leads.

You belong to him already so there is no issue here!
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
@Billyonaire666

Thanks for being helpful, I desired to go with the number i.e adrenochrome or the second option. My mind is wholly made up, but I doubt that adrenochrome might not work if it requires fear to play out. I have no fears.

To a certain level, I've excelled in my chosen field, however, the level is subpar with what I envisioned. I'm hardworking, got a superb DNA humanly, but I want to be a superhuman. I want wisdom that goes of the chat. More than the one Solomon negotiated for.

Not your fear and not your blood. A terrified little baby has to be killed and the blood drained extracted and you infused a dosage and it quickens your Ascension to a realm. Details are not for this thread. This is some hard stuff. It's illegal to promote
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by luvmijeje(f): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2021

You will never be close to any of this great. This is simply because you don't have their gift and you don't have their purpose. You will continue trying, trying and trying and you won't get close.

It seems like I'm cursing you. I'm not o. I just observe you are going on a fool's errand.

You want to be successful and famous like those greats but you are already mismanaging the little fame and success you have gathered. What do I mean?

After being made the President of the youths in your church, how many lives have you impacted with the gifts you have? What have you imparted into the lives of the people you are presiding over? Have you ever wondered that what you are looking for in Sokoto is in your Sokoto. What if the tools you need to be successful and famous lies in the youth you are meant to impart your gift upon?

Keep in living in fools paradise.
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by cobby14(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2021
satan is just a punisher and not as powerful as you think. You need to find yourself or You need help
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Nephilim: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2021
DarkLord69:
@Nephilim

I am a good negotiator, thanks for your concern. But I have no loved ones, all my loved ones are gone. I'm alone on this planet. And my soul is worth a thousand.

Well, I don't care if humanity remembered for long, my biggest joys always come from my hardest achievements. Records are meant to be broken. But with Satan's stamp, mine will most likely stand forever, or at least reference forever.
A determined man is hard to convince because there's always a way that seems good even best to them, but what's the end thereof?
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2021
truespeak:

You belong to him already so there is no issue here!

I was coming to say this to him! grin
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by truespeak: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I was coming to say this to him! grin

grin
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
@Billyonaire666

Please mail me!
darklord_6699@protonmail.com
Re: Selling My Soul To The Satan. by DarkLord69: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
@Luvmijeje

You misunderstood me, just as many have done.

You wrote that I don't have their gifts, maybe. However, I do have their purpose.

To me being made a president in my church, it was so strange for me many reasons, the reasons I won't touch here. I rebelled against my church decision but my church leaders insisted that the decision wasn't theirs but divine.

I've touched so many lives in many ways you couldn't fathom. Yes, God has been wonderful.

Overall, my primary purpose isn't changing; 1. Become a known space scientist(& go on a voyage to space)
2. Become one of the greatest composers, Keyboardist & Pianist in human history.

I think that God has reached His limit for me. I want to be a genius above other geniuses, a superman, and a reference point. In honesty, I've achieved what many of my peers would only dream of, but I want more. Many have towed this path I'm about to embark on, and they were successful, so why won't I Luvmijeje?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olukoya Builds Rehab Centre To Cushion Effect Of Drug Abuse On Nigerian Youths / List Of Women Who Claimed They Have had sexual Affairs With Johnson Suleiman / Y Do People Say "our Father" On Sundays &then Act Like Orphans D Rest Of D Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.