Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k (14537 Views)

Man Sells His Three Children For N1.5m In Rivers / Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Akuruoulo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
The old woman Don fine husband tire na im she see this helpless man come stuck for him neck like Adam apple
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
MadCow1:
500k for Igbo Twins? angry angry angry

This guy is a fool..

Igbo Twins is from 15million for 2 boys.

10 million for 1 boy, 1 girl..

And 7.5 for two girls...

Umu igbo get value pass 500k na. angry
grin grin
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Instead of them to condemn their tribesmen they are blaming Buhari and shouting poverty, what excuse could someone possibly have for this evil and wickedness? At least he could have given them up for adoption

2 Likes

Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by famzynet: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
grandstar:
This man is heartless

How can you have sold 2 previous kids for N30,000 and 50,000? You now you kids for N500,000.

To him, did he just see it as a mere business transaction?
He is not wicked. Do you think he will sell them if the government has provided job opportunity for him? Is it not better he sells them than using them for rituals or letting them die of hunger or become rascals that will grow up to become terror due to poor care? For the mothers of the children to have consented tells you how bad the country has become. The bible has record of women eating their babies because of hardship . Bad governance is the worst thing any country can face. That is why death penalty is for leaders who loot funds in China.
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Mirriamvic(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
My Rich And barren neighbour Bought Twins 2Girls Last Month She adores Them Like Angels. Americans Give Baby Out For adoption If They Can't Take Of The Baby But They Do It Legally. Instead Of Dropping Kids On The Road Where They Will Be Sent To MotherLess Baby Home And Put On High Price, It Is Better To Give Them To A Person Who Will Adore And cherish Them

1 Like

Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Lordofthewest(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
I laugh how they always brag on social media, but which kind hunger dey knack these yamreee people these days sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by famzynet: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Instead of them to condemn their tribesmen they are blaming Buhari and shouting poverty, what excuse could someone possibly have for this evil and wickedness? At least he could have given them up for adoption
You don't even know how bad things are in Nigeria. Does that man look to you like someone who eats thrice daily? He is struggling for his survival ,then twins just join. Buhari is to blame for the woes of Nigerians. He is in UK now. Which good leader travels to developed area for holiday when hunger is killing his people. Nonsense!
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Olaking123(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
BEST SOLUTION.

Right now.
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
famzynet:

You don't even know how bad things are in Nigeria. Does that man look to you like someone who eats thrice daily? He is struggling for his survival ,then twins just join. Buhari is to blame for the woes of Nigerians. He is in UK now. Which good leader travels to developed area for holiday when hunger is killing his people. Nonsense!

If he couldn't take care of the kid he could have given them up for adoption and take care of himself only instead of trying to use the kid as a means to survive, you guys must really be very poor
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Chimaokigwe: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
People are just acting surprised.

This thing didn't start today. Do you know that during the trans-atlantic slave trade, Igbos weren't caught by Europeans. It was Igbos who sold their brothers and fellow Igbos into slavery.

Go and ask anyone what Arochukwu people were known for.

Trading in human beings is part of Igbo history.
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by muystoy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Igbo again!
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by justicechichex: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
how's this guy even 26 years old??
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
famzynet:

He is not wicked. Do you think he will sell them if the government has provided job opportunity for him? Is it not better he sells them than using them for rituals or letting them die of hunger or become rascals that will grow up to become terror due to poor care? For the mothers of the children to have consented tells you how bad the country has become. The bible has record of women eating their babies because of hardship . Bad governance is the worst thing any country can face. That is why death penalty is for leaders who loot funds in China.

You do have some points

About death penalty for looters in China. It rarely ever happens. Perhaps less than 0.01% of crooks are executed.

The real reason why they are executed is because they fell out with the Communist party.

It can also be used to make a statement. In 2007, there was a food scandal which had to do with milk. I'm not sure what of. This scandal was extremely embarrassing to the country and the party. For that, they had the Head of their NAFDAC executed withiin 48hours.

It sent a strong message to the world about China's view of the matter
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by seunmohmoh(f): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olaking123:

Right now.
YES O
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by dalass(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Prolific baby manufacturer and merchant.. grin
He's plain crazy
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by abbeyty(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
NurseJay:
Hmmmm I know this is so wrong on every side buh I still can't help buh wonder if this isn't better than dumping, killing or using them for ritual purposes! Just saying!

Do you know what the person he sold them to going to do with them?
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by sleepking(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
BloggerDonald:
@SOUNDAZA

A 26-year-old bricklayer, Kenneth Ofoke, has been arrested for allegedly selling his six-week-old set of twins Edo State.
The suspect, from Ebonyi State, sold the twins for N500,000 in Port Harcourt.
The police alleged that the suspect had sold four babies before he was arrested, adding that he sold the twins for N500,000, and the other two for N30,000 and N50,000 respectively.
However, Kenneth said he sold the twins due to financial constraints and ill-health of the children and their mother, adding that he and the mother of the children decided to take the babies where they would be taken care off.
When asked if he was married to the mother of the twins, he said: “The woman brought the children to me, saying I am their father. She said I impregnated her when I was befriending her.”

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/man-sells-his-6-week-old-twins-children-for-n500k/

lol....she said I impregnated her when I was befriending her.
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by sleepking(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
BloggerDonald:
@SOUNDAZA

A 26-year-old bricklayer, Kenneth Ofoke, has been arrested for allegedly selling his six-week-old set of twins Edo State.
The police alleged that the suspect had sold four babies before he was arrested, adding that he sold the twins for N500,000, and the other two for N30,000 and N50,000 respectively.
However, Kenneth said he sold the twins due to financial constraints and ill-health of the children and their mother, adding that he and the mother of the children decided to take the babies where they would be taken care off.
When asked if he was married to the mother of the twins, he said: “The woman brought the children to me, saying I am their father. She said I impregnated her when I was befriending her.”

lol....she said I impregnated her when I was befriending her. grin
BloggerDonald:
@SOUNDAZA

lol....she said I impregnated her when I was befriending her.
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by markfour(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wow !!de level of poverty in Nigeria don de go higher small oo.remaind small human beings go start de chop anoda human
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by achi4u(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Daniel058:
Poor-Ver-Ty ... Ajoka!

The man I believe is not from izzi, we Ndi Izi no dey get that kind of heart ♥. grin
guy fuc.kk off,Izzi people is the most iberibe we have in the state, it's ur people that brings insult to the entire state.
keep quite if u are in short of words.
I condemn the barbaric act this guy and should be punish accordingly.

*I'm from Ezza
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Daniel058(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
achi4u:
guy fuc.kk off,Izzi people is the most iberibe we have in the state, it's ur people that brings insult to the entire state.
keep quite if u are in short of words.
I condemn the barbaric act this guy and should be punish accordingly.

*I'm from Ezza
see Guiltily conscience grin being humble is Actually different from being Iberibe.. Nwa-ezza haa mu eka grin
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Alashoalash10: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
BloggerDonald:
@SOUNDAZA

When asked if he was married to the mother of the twins, he said: “The woman brought the children to me, saying I am their father. She said I impregnated her when I was befriending her.”he doesn't deserves to be alive

Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by sweetilicious(f): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
What is going on?
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by NurseJay: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
abbeyty:

Do you what the person he sold them to going to do with them?

Abi oh!
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Bighead9: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Igbo's Amaka, na their way. They have no value for human life, the only thing they value is money. Yet, they come online to chest beat. Yeye people.

Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by ClitRaider: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
grandstar:
This man is heartless

How can you have sold 2 previous kids for N30,000 and 50,000? You now sell your kids for N500,000.

To him, did he just see it as a mere business transaction?
Na their way of life..
Na their work.

80% of Igbos are basterrrds.
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by grandstar(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
ClitRaider:

Na their way of life..
Na their work.

80% of Igbos are basterrrds.

That's not true that 80% are bastards!.

Please stop hating my guy (Read 1 John 4:cool
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by Gforce2019: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
The evil men do scares the devil himself sad

Wetin dis one dey talk? Will you keep Quiet?

Comm'on , go to the kitchen and wash those dirty plates ..
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by ClitRaider: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
grandstar:

That's not true that 80% are bastards!.

Please stop hating my guy (Read 1 John 4:cool
Hate ke?
No hating o.

See them hustling everywhere like rats, the sell gala, drinks, wares, everything on motorways.
just like the abokkki almajiri basterrrds constituting nuisance on the roads.
Those peeps are basterrrds believe me.
Re: Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k by BluntBlunt: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
MadCow1:
500k for Igbo Twins? angry angry angry

This guy is a fool..

Igbo Twins is from 15million for 2 boys.

10 million for 1 boy, 1 girl..

And 7.5 for two girls...

Umu igbo get value pass 500k na. angry

Unfortunately the Igbo's from Anambra,IMO,Enugu and Abia don't consider Eboyin as real Igbo's, so they won't pay that amount

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Tries To Bribe His Way Out After Raping 5-year-old Girl In Ajah / Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Oldest Man In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.