Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' (969 Views)

Beware Of Reddish Palm Oil, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / Beware Of Fake Peak 123 Milk / Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by WhiteLavender(f): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
He claims to sell eggs in oluyole ibadan with free delivery within the city.
Called him up to place an order, I knowingly went for the price and quantity that I could easily let go Incase he turned out to be a fraud.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Paid him the money and he started asking for more. That his madam said delivery is from 5crates and above while I ordered for two. The fo.ol was begging me to buy 5crates and I refused and then asked for my money back.
Long story short: the idio.t has deleted all his post and topics on NL just because of money that isn't even up to 1500.
His account number 3136441468 FBN. name: Azebeokai Mark. Phone number : +234 903 949 6320
Just beware Incase he creates another moniker etc.

4 Likes

Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by portplus: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
WhiteLavender:
Called him up to place an order, I knowingly went for the price and quantity that I could easily let go Incase he turned out to be a fraud.
Paid him the money and he started asking for more. That his madam said delivery is from 5crates and above while I ordered for two. The fo.ol was begging me to buy 5crates and I refused and then asked for my money back.
Long story short: the idio.t has deleted all his post and topics on NL just because of money that isn't even up to 1500.
His account number 3136441468 FBN. name: Azebeokai Mark. Phone number : +234 903 949 6320

Shame on scammers!

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by WhiteLavender(f): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
portplus:

Shame on scammers!
Dont mind the idio.t because of small change. He will still open another account, change phone number and resume his business
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by joyousever(f): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Was it not pay on delivery? Becos I'm wondering what the account number is for. I called him a few days ago for enquiries & he said supply is from 50 crates. And delivery fees outside Ibadan(I"m in Lagos) is #1,500 but as a first time order, no delivery fees will be charged, but subsequent ones will atrract the delivery fees. He sounded quite well but I'm kinda taken aback by what I'm hearing here.
WhiteLavender:

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by WhiteLavender(f): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
joyousever:
Was it not pay on delivery? Becos I'm wondering what the account number is for. I called him a few days ago for enquiries & he said supply is from 50 crates. And delivery fees outside Ibadan(I"m in Lagos) is #1,500 but as a first time order, no delivery fees will be charged, but subsequent ones will atrract the delivery fees. He sounded quite well but I'm kinda taken aback by what I'm hearing here.
That was the same thing he said. I can post the chats sef.
He just called after this post and he was shouting like a dog that he is an ogboni man, he will deal with me for posting this madam's number on nairaland.
Something I ordered for since morning, till now he didn't send back my money and he didn't send the eggs.
He's shouting that I should take down the thread or he will deal with me.
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Kokaine(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Howdy B.
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Kokaine:
Howdy B.
Are you still interested in the safemoon transaction and how many safemoon is it
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Kokaine(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Are you still interested in the safemoon transaction and how many safemoon is it
Yeah I am.

Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Kokaine:
Yeah I am.
Seems you've sold it, you're having less than a dollar
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Kokaine(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
how much will that fetch me
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Kokaine(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Seems you've sold it, you're having less than a dollar
Naaah. Didn't sell it
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Kokaine:
Naaah. Didn't sell it
Maybe the value dropped
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Kokaine:
how much will that fetch me
That is safe moon cash, probably less than N50. Naira isn't good these days
Re: Scam Alert, Beware Of A So Called ' Farmearning12' by Kokaine(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
That is safe moon cash, probably less than N50. Naira isn't good these days
Hahahaha.... But I don't smoke though

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Offer---Grab Your Frozen Chicken And Fishes At Ridiculous Prices / Win Your Kids Heart With Toren Candies And Chocolates. / The Lion Grabs A Valuable Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.