Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 (7037 Views)

Votes From ‘atiku’s Server’ Excludes Other Parties / How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by gidgiddy: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
The only way APC can win election Anambra is if they are the only political party in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by nonsobaba: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra.
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by garfield1: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:
[s][/s]
But i thought you love pdp
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by garfield1: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
NothingDoMe:
See keke sef dey raise hand say e be car

APC has no future in the east. They are as none existed as Buhari's other room activity
But they got 300k in anambra according to atiku server
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Stupid people!

You lost your grip in Imo State and some core northern states and it is Anambra State that is a core APGA anti-APC state you are spiting gibberish and empty noise?

We Anambrans have sworn to deal with Obiano when he steps down as Governor for his support for APC.
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
garfield1:

But i thought you love pdp

for presidency, senate and rep in anambra we go for pdp....but for governorship and state house of assembly....apga have it.

that's the beauty of democracy.
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by MyGeneration(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Apc pls carry ur madness to another state.

Anambra is apga and apga is Anambra.
Bend a knee and save your economy and your people
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
BRASH:
This one's brain has been damaged by cronic zombiesm. In his lame attemp to sound smart, he ended up making a fool of himself. Next time make sure u understand people's post b4 rushing to haul insults.

You're just plain stupid. The post the ediot quoted said apga might loose and the chief imbeciles of your group said to ogbomosho? And I asked again is ogbomosho a party?

You're even more dumb than the guy. I was wondering why you people reasoning are kind of retrogressive not until I read in earlier post that you people eat donkey

You're as dumb as donkey
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by BRASH: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

You're just plain stupid. The post the ediot quoted said apga might loose and the chief imbeciles of your group said to ogbomosho? And I asked again is ogbomosho a party?

You're even more dumb than the guy. I was wondering why you people reasoning are kind of retrogressive not until I read in earlier post that you people eat donkey

You're as dumb as donkey
gosh!!! He just did it again. I give up on ur case.
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
BRASH:
gosh!!! He just did it again. I give up on ur case.

Everyone had long given up on your brainless talk

You think I'm among those you can use to learn two letter words here with that your Flat head
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ur advice is not needed.

Anambra is apga and apga is anambra.

That was back den.

Now APGA governor in Anambra was busy openly supporting buhari and even all Senate seats in the last election fell to other parties.

I am not advising u, This is IGBO politics n not Afonja politics, keep off
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

That was back den.

Now APGA governor in Anambra was busy openly supporting buhari and even all Senate seats in the last election fell to other parties.

I am not advising u, This is IGBO politics n not Afonja politics, keep off

If Obiano supports buhari, how is it ur business from Enugu state?

Why didn't apga win in enugu state?
nwoke m gbara ogwu gi nuo.....

Obiano politics is for him as anambra is for apga...
we can't go back to dark ages of pdp and pdp influence.

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If Obiano supports buhari, how is it ur business from Enugu state?

Why didn't apga win in enugu state?
nwoke m gbara ogwu gi nuo.....

Obiano politics is for him as anambra is for apga...
we can't go back to dark ages of pdp and pdp influence.

Keep confusing ur self Mr Afonja. PDP will surely return to Anambra because APGA is dying
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Keep confusing ur self Mr Afonja. PDP will surely return to Anambra because APGA is dying

pdp will never see light of the day in anambra politics again....never...

u guys want to rumple anambra again into useless SE pdp govs forum.....never.....

obiano clearly stated he is tired of coming to enugu for any useless meeting, that ohaneze should allow him concentrate..

Apga has done well and will continue.........u wish will die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by biztip: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
hmmm. in this our anambra. APC has no chance here no matter who their candidate will be. by then more hunger must have struck more Nigerians DT at d hearing of APC, people might stone d campaigner
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

pdp will never see light of the day in anambra politics again....never...

u guys want to rumple anambra again into useless SE pdp govs forum.....never.....

obiano clearly stated he is tired of coming to enugu for any useless meeting, that ohaneze should allow him concentrate..

Apga has done well and will continue.........u wish will die a natural death.

Allow him to concentrate? grin grin......As if he's doing anything in Anambra
Re: Anambra APC Leaders To Other Parties: Prepare For War In 2021 by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Allow him to concentrate? grin grin......As if he's doing anything in Anambra

Willie is working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Activists Arrested During Okada-Riders Protest / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St / Normal Nigerian Yahoo Boy Starter Pack With Local Mentality After Getting Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.