Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bankers/lawyers Help! I Am About To Loose My Dad's Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bankers/lawyers Help! I Am About To Loose My Dad's Investment (843 Views)

Is Satisfied Bankers App Legit / Bankers Please Explain / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers/lawyers Help! I Am About To Loose My Dad's Investment by Pinkybush: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
My dad used to be working in a company and had been contributing pension money during his service years thro' IBTC. Fortunately, he's dead. Are we, (his children) not entitle to this money since it was a contributory pension from his salary?
Re: Bankers/lawyers Help! I Am About To Loose My Dad's Investment by Heartbender: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
You are....all you need is proof of death (death certtificate) and a letter of administration(if he left no will) to apply for it. If they refuse, get a lawyer to do the needful
Pinkybush:
My dad used to be working in a company and had been contributing pension money during his service years thro' IBTC. Fortunately, he's dead. Are we, (his children) not entitle to this money since it was a contributory pension from his salary?

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Money Sharp Sharp Without Stress / Sell Your SKRILL & NETELLER To Us @ High Rates. Instant Payment GUARANTEED / Donald Trump's Speech On Why He Hates Africans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.