Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Still Standing For God Despite The Pains - Iinora Series - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Still Standing For God Despite The Pains - Iinora Series (234 Views)

Though The Heavens Fall: Standing For The Truth And Standing For God / People who keep blaspheming GOD despite witnessing HIS Powers / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Standing For God Despite The Pains - Iinora Series by nwizy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Still standing for God despite loosing two kids in a motor accident - a story of Mrs. Lydia Eke, a gourmet guide food blogger and an OAP.

"Oh yes I have so many challenging moment, so many. But the climax of it all is the unforgettable challenge I had about 9yrs ago, when I, in February, 2010, had a fatal road accident with my family. The accident was so calamitous that it claimed two of my children’s lives that same day. My husband and I were taken to orthopedic Center in Lagos known as Igbomi. My only daughter also survived the accident but was on admission in the hospital because she had an injury on her left finger.
It was sadden and quite challenging when I discovered that I had a broken arm, broken rib and other injuries, but the Lord helped me through His amazing GRACE coupled with steady words of comfort and consolation from the Holy spirit.
All I can remember is that through out those period of trials, you know how sad it could be, coming out of the hospital to see that two of my children have gone to be with the Lord in glory - what a challenging moment of my life, but the grace and mercy of God stood by me and helped me.
However, today, I remember those challenges no more - the Lord has healed me. I remember before the occurence of the accident, earlier that day, the Lord led me to read the book of Jeremiah 31:16 how the Lord said he would heal me, that even though I was called an outcast He would give me a new a beginning. I never understood until few hours later when I stepped out with my family and we had that ghastly motor accident. But today I've seen God glorified himself, as He has solaced me with two girls and two boys. I tell you I can see Job 14:7 happen now, " For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease."

#IamAtestifier #iinora

source: www.iinora.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Beauty A Curse Or A Blessing -part 2 / Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill To Grant Pastors, Imams License Before Preaching / The New World Or The End Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.