Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates (23097 Views)

ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment / Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2019
gloria34:
Lips sealed!
hahaha i got it... am at zone 3
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2019
Cylovee:
Zone 5
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2019
Cylovee:

Zone 5. you didnt get it tho, Lets leave that alone. Nice meeting you here
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by Damfostopper(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2019
saw 130 names for interview for each state..... please las las...how many will they take?
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by Joekaynews(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2019
eben1marketer:
Let's register your Business(25k) or Company(85k) with CAC within one week. Click HERE to chat with us on Whatsapp

And you want to make profit of 20k on a single business registration alone? haba! Is it not 5k to register business on the ongoing promo by CAC? We are just too wicked in this country. Waiting to defraud the next unsuspecting victim, yet we blame political office holders, we self our own dey our body.
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by hotplate: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Jiang:

Shut up Mr man, The dude was talking about high level of corruption & nepotism, you dey talk of fate.

Incases like this you just don't rely on faith only, do everything possible, then rely on faith.

You don't just apply & sleep at home waiting for God to do everything for you
so what you're saying is we shouldn't wait for God but wait for one man? you must be stupid, I know someone who gave his credentials to oshiomole he wasn't shortlisted
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by eben1marketer: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Joekaynews:

And you want to make profit of 20k on a single business registration alone? haba! Is it not 5k to register business on the ongoing promo by CAC? We are just too wicked in this country. Waiting to defraud the next unsuspecting victim, yet we blame political office holders, we self our own dey our body.

You be confirmed olodo!!! Promo by FG ended last month
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by Joekaynews(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2019
eben1marketer:

You be confirmed olodo!!! Promo by FG ended last month

I am well refined and well brought up so I will not return the insult to you. But I still maintain my stance that you a dubious fellow waiting for defraud unsuspecting victim.
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by eben1marketer: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Joekaynews:

I am well refined and well brought up so I will not return the insult to you. But I still maintain my stance that you a dubious fellow waiting for defraud unsuspecting victim.

Lol, you're well brought up? Go and do it at 25k and pocket 20k nau. Why attacking me? And who told you the price is fixed? Just mind your business. There's nothing fraudulent here.
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by Thomanad(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Heartmender1:

This is the 3rd times making the list to kaduna but having issue with medical, either my bp is high or i have a blood In my urine.

I have been at the hospital for treatment but still scared it might still be their..

U know those medical equipments the airforce are using are so advanced unlike the ones most government hospitals are using.

Now my question is, can i collect someone urine during that blood and urine check up and tender it as my own? Don't want to loose this the 4th times cry cry
Seriously bro at this stage you need a comprehensive medical check up and treatment. Nigerian Air Force doesn't compromise at all when it comes to medicals.....
Re: 2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates by Heartmender1: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Thomanad:

Seriously bro at this stage you need a comprehensive medical check up and treatment. Nigerian Air Force doesn't compromise at all when it comes to medicals.....

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / The Dpr Offer (graduate trainee) / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.