Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

9 Ways To Help Prevent Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Ways To Help Prevent Stroke (416 Views)

Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / Things To Do To Help Prevent Stroke From Happening / Corona Virus/ Covid 19 :This Natural Therapy Could Help Prevent You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways To Help Prevent Stroke by healthpriority: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
9 Ways to Help Prevent a Second Stroke

Up to 80 percent of second clot-related strokes may be preventable. But a lot depends on you. Get your pen and paper out and do your prevention Checklist.

1. Monitor your blood pressure
2. Control your cholesterol
3. Keep your blood sugar down
4. Get active
5. Eat better
6. Lose weight...if you need to
7. Watch your weight
8. Don't smoke, Avoid staying in the midst of smokers
9. Avoid Self medication.

Note: Get your meal plan at a very affordable rate...let us help you live a healthy lifestyle
Re: 9 Ways To Help Prevent Stroke by vanjos: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2019
........ I am seriously in need of the remedy.
Re: 9 Ways To Help Prevent Stroke by healthpriority: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
vanjos:
Hello please chat me up on WhatsApp 09074530365
Re: 9 Ways To Help Prevent Stroke by oxypress: 4:09am On Jun 01, 2019
vanjos:

If you are still in need of stroke treatment please read our writeup on stroke.
Stroke does not respond to many of the 'treatment' you find on NL.
We use hyperbaric oxygen for stroke treatment and those who report early receive better healing response.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Patoranking, Shares Photo Of Him And His Adorable Daughter / Selling cheap - - - Electric Breast Pump / The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In Yoruba Land Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.