Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders (9667 Views)

ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic / Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders / Elections: FG Announces Closure Of Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Southern borders only
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Codes151(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
What technology exactly will be used that will cost 52b? Lmao!

Greed and corruption sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Turantula(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:
This is one of the best decisions by the terrorist government . I hope his brothers from Chad and Niger will be the ones affected the most .
Buhari never disappoints, new formation of immigration officers are already arriving Lagos, cross river from zamfara, kastina and yobe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
inoki247:
okay we go still wait 2 more years before dem go complete am I just pray d illegal immigrants wey dey terrorize d North neva kill dem finish before 2years

Don't worry, you might even die before us. keep gloating
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by IMASTEX: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
As usual, it’ll end up in someone’s pocket.
We are fighting corruption grin
Hey man! Stop that accusations. This present government is 100% determined to use the money for border monitoring as stated. At least, the border between the breast pocket & the trouser pocket needs to be properly monitored. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Harkinloyhe19(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mogbe. . 52bn kilode... How many borders did we have sef. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Johncables402: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Turantula:

Buhari never disappoints, new formation of immigration officers are already arriving Lagos, cross river from zamfara, kastina and yobe

You think this will not work ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Johncables402: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
You are wrong mehn. The terrorism jihadists government are preparing to stop IPOB forces coming soon.

But we shock them. Can they really stop unstoppable IPOB's freedom trains? No borders can stop the return of Biafra forces.

You seem more crazier than these damn jihadists.
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Blue3k2: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Southern borders only

The mobile border patrols wers introduced in north first. Also kano will have biometric ID first. Besides most of smugglers and illegals come through SW and North.

We want to touch a button to know who has entered our country. We are deploying biometrics at the airports. These days, we just swap passports. We would take the biometrics of any person coming through the airport. We are starting with Kano and the project is almost completed. Kano is vulnerable because of its connection to the Middle East. The Kano project will be opened in the next one week.

Turantula:

Most people here wont bother asking why didn't Jonathan finish the job.

“Council approved N52billion for e-border solution. This process started in 2012, but we picked it up to move forward when we came in. The project is to be completed within the next two years.
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by inoki247: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jiang:

Don't worry, you might even die before us. keep gloating

Fool at ur Age na person u dey use am Quote u no fit just mind ur business na ur type dem dey use du money Ritual for family house cos u cant just mind ur business.. u no fit just waka pass...
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Kingspin(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
While some people will see this development as a way to get quick rich
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Isoduwa(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Millz404:
For people wey dey come abi d ones wey dey go

Both
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nigeria is finished. Another MMM money missed road. How do I know? There will be initial gra grandma within the first month. Then paper work with bogus receipt of arms and ammunition (those ones that were already in the system) presented as new to justify the billions. Then the money will exchange hands between those top guys, some senators, commitees in charge of borders And the National Auditors and Accountant General Offices and then nothing on the ground.

Wait and see, another 50 billion will be spent next year for the same project. Nigeria Isa indpmie. Everybody just dey rush him own.
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by awuf2008: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
52 billion for monitoring border while its citizens are walloping in abject poverty. What an irony of life. A clueless government with no priorities.
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by TruthinAction: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Blue3k2:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/26/nigerian-govt-approves-n52bn-monitoring-borders

This is more opportunity created for corruption. They should just fence the country round. I bet it won't take more than 1 trillion naira to do that but it will have a long term benefit. Don't tell me it can't be done. If oil pipes can be laid underground and under water from south to north, it can be done.
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
inoki247:

Fool at ur Age na person u dey use am Quote u no fit just mind ur business na ur type dem dey use du money Ritual for family house cos u cant just mind ur business.. u no fit just waka pass...

Are you speaking from experience, damn you must be from one shytty household, I pity you grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by sweetilicious(f): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Now they are talking.You can't keep fetching watet with a basket.It will all be in vain.Good development if only it will come to fruition.
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Coolgent(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nigeria Immigration Officers at our boarders are our biggest problem, imagine an officer collecting just 500 of Chadian to allow him enter 9ja
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by IMAliyu(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
TruthinAction:

This is more opportunity created for corruption. They should just fence the country round. I bet it won't take more than 1 trillion naira to do that but it will have a long term benefit. Don't tell me it can't be done. If oil pipes can be laid underground and under water from south to north, it can be done.
This reminds me of trump.
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by 9JAREALESTATE: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
LOL

Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by Dearlord(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Such huge amount of money can wipe away poverty in the surface of Nigerian soil.

Lord have mercy on us all
Re: Nigerian Govt Approves N52bn For Monitoring Of Borders by BiafraIsFree: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Johncables402:

You seem more crazier than these damn jihadists.

I am a Biafran, we will do to nigeria and their foreign criminals friends what they did to our innocent children and mothers that didn't do them anything.

I will destroy aso rock and entire Nigeria source of wealth HQ stolen from Biafraland.

I know it is only five things giving nigeria strength to keep stealing and oppressing indigenous people of Biafra at will. Money, supplies, public goodwill and allies. What is a source of nigeria money?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate / Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria And Their GDP [latest] / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.