Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide (23756 Views)

Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record / Olamide: YBNL Is Not Slavery Unlike Other Record Label / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Macmoni(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Of wat use was he to ybnl b4 which feud

He no reach to get feud with baddo

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Joshuawobo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
This is the first time I'm hearing a name like dat, and he is dumping YBNL...His village pipo are cooking his destiny
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Oriyt1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
This one wants to blow with beef.

Apart from Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold and partially Chinko Ekun, no YBNL artist blow
Before Chinko Ẹkùn go independent na so una talk say he no blow. Now story don change.
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Venerable612(m): 2:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Rosay15:
Bloggers fear God now, nah a year contract Olamide Dey sign for him artists so no feud between them..
you can expect him to be on his own cuz he is still upcoming now.. E pele and to two above me you guys need help..

Baby girl

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by tciro: 5:31am On Apr 27, 2019
What about those new guys Olamide signed, I mean those rappers dem
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by femi4: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
This one wants to blow with beef.

Apart from Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold and partially Chinko Ekun, no YBNL artist blow
CDQ nko
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:59am On Apr 27, 2019
teresafaith:
All this yahoo egbo smokers

Mtcheeeeew

Shut up.

Davolee doesn't smoke and hardly drinks.

He's also not a yahoo boy.

Stop assuming the worst of people just cos of their appearance.

Never judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Rilley(m): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2019
mytime24:
H
This bighead again
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by mjizzie(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2019
daymol:

fireboydml got 3 tracks out of his recent album (olamide) so that isn't the push u're talking about.. he featured picazo rap and yomi blaze on that same album still he's not helping dre career ryt...
Well, Do you know that Firebboydml, yomi blaze and Picazo have all released all those track before they join YBNL, olamide only did a remix of those songs with them and he added those tracks to his album to introduce them to us, those songs were not new at all. They have not really work on new songs since they joined YBNL. When adekunle Gold and lil kesh joined YBNL they were releasing tracks back to back and within 2-3 months, we knew the stuff they were made of already. I am a fan of YBNL, but olamide is not really helping these guys again.
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Femeto: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Good for him. At least he has left the yahoo Boy record label.
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Rosay15(f): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Venerable612:

Baby girl
.. yes
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Rosay15(f): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
mjizzie:
Well, Do you know that Firebboydml, yomi blaze and Picazo have all released all those track before they join YBNL, olamide only did a remix of those songs with them and he added those tracks to his album to introduce them to us, those songs were not new at all. They have not really work on new songs since they joined YBNL. When adekunle Gold and lil kesh joined YBNL they were releasing tracks back to back and within 2-3 months, we knew the stuff they were made of already. I am a fan of YBNL, but olamide is not really helping these guys again.
... stop saying what you dnt know.
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by mjizzie(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Rosay15:
... stop saying what you dnt know.
Well, I know what I am saying because I have been following those guys before they joined YBNL, So you should check well and don't advice me on what to say
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Rosay15(f): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
mjizzie:
Well, I know what I am saying because I have been following those guys before they joined YBNL, So you should check well and don't advice me on what to say
.. that’s means you dnt get your fact right.
Btw, have you listen to jealous by fireboy and Asibina by limerick, Yomi and Picasso? Cus Olamide will be the one to write song for them to make them blow so get your fact right even the owner of the label self Dey work hard to stay on top of the game.
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by mytime24(f): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Rilley:
This bighead again
who small head epp angry
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by mjizzie(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Rosay15:
.. that’s means you dnt get your fact right.
Btw, have you listen to jealous by fireboy and Asibina by limerick, Yomi and Picasso? Cus Olamide will be the one to write song for them to make them blow so get your fact right even the owner of the label self Dey work hard to stay on top of the game.
Fireboy wrote jealous before he joined YBNL, one of the song (in many that he has) that made Olamide signed him go and check well, and Asibina was just a freestyle that even the Label didnt push. These guys were hardworking before they joined the label, Olamide is not just helping them. You don't have to agree with me.
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Rosay15(f): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
mjizzie:
Fireboy wrote jealous before he joined YBNL, one of the song (in many that he has) that made Olamide signed him go and check well, and Asibina was just a freestyle that even the Label didnt push. These guys were hardworking before they joined the label, Olamide is not just helping them. You don't have to agree with me.
... You still dnt get your fact right and that make me not to agree with you.. peace bro

1 Like

Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by daymol(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
and that's the reason why they have to make moves themselves and not waiting on their label boss to do.. how many artiste is DON JAZZY supporting in his own label.. as you can see lyta has featured on three tracks since the beginning of this year and that's how it ought to be.. music industry this time is not about help from my label boss or whatever its all about what you have yourself
Re: Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide by Rilley(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
mytime24:
who small head epp angry
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards / Kim K Poses Completely Na*ked To Show Off Pregnant Belly / Patoranking Dapper In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.